My Comment was changed in Other Language - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Interface User

My Comment was changed in Other Language

but dont think that is big of an issue it can be changed if you would like but be very careful, I dont think that people can change your comments any where ,the quote language could be the problem, so first am so sorry for that

I think the message was created in different language or someone has copied what you have first and translate it to other language they reply it back to you but check it very well

it is a bug problem bro.

i didn't think any problem will be create for this.

i think you should leave it.

don't worry about this.

i don't know. but i see like this first time. language change its normal. i think this is fix in hour. don't worry.  just chill

On 2/6/2020 at 3:35 PM, Emon1998 said:

Hopefully this will settle down as soon as possible. It can be very confusing if inappropriate. I literally have no idea about it. I saw it for the first time that I had never seen such an error before.

Maybe the user had another language translator on like a thai translator and quoted the topic with that translated text. Or they just changed the forum language in settings.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/27/2019 at 5:34 PM, Interface User said:

I just found this when other user quoted me in the topic "Crypto Compare vs CoinMarketCap". My case started when my comment was changed in another language after the user quoted me. Look at the photo below.

Original Comment:

IMG_20191227_192918.jpg.3e055d0afbb6faf9069cd6da683f4689.jpg

The Quoted Comment (I think a bug):

IMG_20191227_192240.jpg.c01e9b07c9b9df075554c7021f112557.jpg

I hope this will fix soon because it can become a way to confuse others unless if that bug is only applicable to me and cannot be seen by others. I hope I can't get violation in that. Thank you in advanced guys.

I think there is a problem in your keyboar.  Or the transkator you used might have some problems. If it is not then it could be other technical problem. Delete the post and try again. Hope it will be solved  

On 12/27/2019 at 4:34 PM, Interface User said:

I just found this when other user quoted me in the topic "Crypto Compare vs CoinMarketCap". My case started when my comment was changed in another language after the user quoted me. Look at the photo below.

Original Comment:

I hope this will fix soon because it can become a way to confuse others unless if that bug is only applicable to me and cannot be seen by others. I hope I can't get violation in that. Thank you in advanced guys.

Newbie so cant do anything but send you blessings that your problem will resolve as soon as possible with the help of God.

On 12/27/2019 at 12:34 PM, Interface User said:

Original Comment:

It's not your comment change to another language but the user who quote you translate your comment to his language and write in his language and copy his comment and paste it with your translated comments

Just now, scorpiali said:

It's not your comment change to another language but the user who quote you translate your comment to his language and write in his language and copy his comment and paste it with your translated comments

Thank you for informing and helping me. But this problem is solved and that is exactly the answer that I found that the comments was translated by other user. I just afraid that moderator find my comments a violation because of the translation.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can translate your post.  You must first translate your language from Google Translate and into English.  And translating the language is very easy.  And a way to help those who don't understand the English language.

6 minutes ago, Interface User said:

Thank you for informing and helping me. But this problem is solved and that is exactly the answer that I found that the comments was translated by other user. I just afraid that moderator find my comments a violation because of the translation.

I see so Good luck and don't worry about this because the moderator know this issue and they can't take any restrictions about it

I hope this will be fixed soon because it can cause some kind of confusion for others unless this error only applies to me and cannot be seen by others. I hope I can't break it. Thank you for the advanced people.

On 12/27/2019 at 4:34 PM, Interface User said:

Original Comment:

Yes I have already this problem that some people posts and topics change into other language but I think you should content the modiraters of the forum they can fix this problem.

5 hours ago, JuyelRock said:

Yes i have no idea how to changed it to the other language just by quoting, i think its phone or desktop are default to that language, so that when he/she quoted that the language is being changed, this is my opinion only, you can correct me guys if i'm wrong. Happy posting.

This happens to those who use google chrome and those browsers where the auto translation is on and their region base language is become preference to google.Then the comment change in to other language some time.

First send him message that copy paste post is not allowed, no answer go to admin and report him. People should have fresh and different idea and replace it on the right section, change language is bad attitude. We should give him warning and if fail let admin give them the real warning.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, Interface User said:

Hi!

You are saying "this problem was solved," then because you do not ask to close the topic. That way you help avoid repetitive responses, spam, etc.

This type of Post must be closed when the solution is achieved, even more when the creator admits it. There are many ways to help against spam.

1581106248_reportlock.jpg.ddc1c2207f0e65bf84de4d1aad999c09.jpg

@Interface User👍

It's just a help on how to do it, only you decide , please I just want to help, it's just a suggestion.💖

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

13 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Hi!

You are saying "this problem was solved," then because you do not ask to close the topic. That way you help avoid repetitive responses, spam, etc.

This type of Post must be closed when the solution is achieved, even more when the creator admits it. There are many ways to help against spam.

1581106248_reportlock.jpg.ddc1c2207f0e65bf84de4d1aad999c09.jpg

@Interface User👍

It's just a help on how to do it, only you decide , please I just want to help, it's just a suggestion.💖

Oh really? I'm sorry because I don't know this thing that you can limit the user in commenting to your own post. I will try this now thank you for informing me.

• Useful or interesting 1