Challenge your self everyday - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Many people find it difficult to create new topics because of the large number of posts in the forum, almost everything mentioned here, look for loopholes or new ideas to craft a new topic that takes some time but it's ok to try.

Well you are right.I am a newbie here.I challenge my self to do 100 comments as first as possible.Because i need money and for this i need to challenge myself.Right?Moreover i need fo post 20 times a day.That will also a challenge for me to do this.Because challenging myself is only way to find win. 

Everyone is a student until his last breath.A person must always learn from his previous day.Then only he can e better than his self in the next day.Similarly in this platform you must introduce yourself to new topics everyday.Make it your lesson and scroll to the next topic.In this way you can challenge yourself everyday and make you a better version of you.

I'm also with you, brother. We are having trouble for shortage of new posts. I just started getting paid posts and planning to create new posts in every week. Hope together we will enrich this site with new topics and knowledge. Thanks for this important post.

This could be a very good and important things if every member of the forum can challenges themselves by doing a very good and useful work here in this platform I think the issue of post deletion would reduce very low.

I think that we can discuss many topics  that have not been discussed much yet, such as language learning issues and our personal experiences in this field,  in addition to the last important personal experiences of members at  work and in life .

All the newbies tend to react to posts rather than create posts. But we cannot complain about that as they are only getting to know about stuffs happening around here. The the seniors and members like us need to focus on creating new topics everyday so as to improve the resources of the forum. We need to help the beginners by giving them more and more posts to read and to reply to. It will even help us seniors as we learn when we post. 

Yes you made a very good statement we must challenge ourselves  if we want to achieve something great in this world. We must take any task as a challenge & must do it all of our passion.

Challenge your self for making more useful post..it will helps you to be a good writter because if your writing skill grow up you will be more experienced and you can make profit..we all should make minimum 1 or 2 new topic in a week..and no one should miss to complete 20 post every day..it is our challange for working here..

Yes dear we should take care of this forum. Because this forum is helpfu for us in both ways knowledge and earning. We should make this forum very strong by creating cahllenge for your self. We should create new concepts. So its depend on your knowledge and time that spent you on this gorum.

• +2 1

Whoever has a friend, if we challenge ourselves, it is better for us that we have to do this work on our own, then we have to do that work in every situation, because when a person addresses himself, he  Can work best.

Every day I will have a challenge. I have to be successful in every task. I have to try again for the work that I can't do.

Yes you right. Our duty is work hard this platform. We can make this forum strong by creating challenges for ourselves daily to create new topics and good post for this platform. We should create good post then benefit other people. 

I challenge you guys to research and create new topics about cryptocurrency and lets share ideas here in this forum. By doing that we can make this platform strong and and also educative 

22 hours ago, Ayesha ali said:

has said, each members should be charged to trying to make changes on this platform by doing researches on posts and making them to advantage of everybody here

Do not you think its important  to create  good quality  post or topic every time ??  You always  need to think one thing that this forum pay you daily a cool amount so its necessary  for you  to create  good post here so that you can keep your demand here as a good member  which has lot of advantage .. 

I am a new member so I still have many topics that are new to me but I think you are right we all have to be committed to create at least one new topic every day so that the forum has plenty of material with which we can learn and discuss every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

Yes its good . It keep your morale high . Divide tasks and set daily goals to get your aim fulfilled . Challenging yourself with daily aims helps you become courageous . 

Thanks

I think you are really making sense with this topic, according to what you said you should always challenge yourself to achieve the  aims and goals you were craving for, let's take the courage to creat new quality post so that everyone will benefited from it 

Yes my I agree with you. This is the step to build confidence in other members who is not creating topic just writing posts. And I hope I'm also making new topics every day which helps me to understand and increase my knowledge in cryptotalk.

Yes you are absolutely right. Number of useful and creative topics is declining day by day. But everyone should take it as a challenge for themselves to do even better job by exploring the world and finding information that will be unique and much helpful. Don one thing everyday that scares you. Remeber! Growth starts with a decision to move beyond your present circumstances.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes absolutely right that cryptotalk have a daily challenges for us with a new topic and new information about crypto currency and all new topic provide us a new information and knowledge about crypto currency.this is helpful for every one.

Well that's the very good question to be discussed at this platform. Yes we have to learn the new things and challenge our self every day with the providing substance. And also work with the patience and self confidence, Because this will leads you to the success.

We should challenge  our-self  everyday..  I will help us to achieve  our goal everyday..  I will keep us busy to work more.. .  There we have to learn new things everyday its a challenge  for us 

Yes you are right my dear friend I totally agree with you that it is really difficult to find the new topics and especially to create new topics because there are more effort to be needed for creating new topics because topics should be valuable and knowledgeable.

Yes.  Of course I think so
   You should have some time online every day because you have to create the first 100 posts.  Which will give you training and experience.  If you achieve your goals, you will be able to make huge money from this form