Challenge your self everyday - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Yeah not only old members but we also try to challenge our self even if we are newbie or beginners we should at least write in great topics and not reoeatthe topics that will only happens when we chalange ourselves .

Absolutely yes. By doing that we can make ourselves better than ever everyday. I do the same thing to improve my performance. I make a promise to myself to perform better then yesterday and I accomplish my goals and I think it's the best way to motivate ourselves by challanging ourselves. Thank you very much dear @1Muktar

Yes it is a challenge for us to create about 20 new topics every day. We need to apply the best affordable price to create a great and interesting subject. We should create at least 3 things every day. Otherwise one day there is no issue for our post. This is a responsibility for us

It is a challenge, very exciting to be able to make at least one new topic every week to enrich the forum with new topics for discussion. This also helps your reputation within the forum to be more visible and positive.

It can be tempting to live our lives just staying in our comfort zone. I was like that for years. But i also now  know the value of challenging yourself and getting outside of your comfort zone. 

I totally agree with you friend!
In life we always have to think about growing personally and improving ourselves day by day. This is something that I always apply, therefore I will also do it in the forum and I am willing to continue learning and expanding my knowledge.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you that most of the topics are frequent in the beginners section because the same questions are for every new member of the forum. As for new topics, I think that the elderly members have a duty to provide us with new topics, ideas and information.

Yes I appreciate you. Challenge your self everyday create new topics to prove this forum. Senior members can create new topics because they have much knowledge and experience. New members are trying to gain their knowledge and experience from your contents.

I am  completely satisfied with your's suggestion. We should  make  small daily  goals  to achieve some big goals in our life.

We should try to  challenge ourselves by making  us  strong and  self motivated.

Yes, my friend, we must challenge ourselves to you When we challenge ourselves, I think we will do well But my friend, we must now challenge ourselves with the new laws on this Good thing, thank you

There are many challenges in our lives. We must be prepared for those challenges. On this platform, we have the challenge of creating unique topics. It is difficult but not impossible. We can see the posts of our senior members. If we prepare ourselves for the challenge, we are going to achieve it.

The challenge is a must in order to succeed. I am the first reason for my arrival here is the challenge. I try to prove that I am the best. This is something more than good. This is how you will get better. Speaking yourself is a very wonderful thing.

It is very difficult to come up with a topic as most of them have already been created. So I think all we have to do is to continue to post and useful topics and also try to create new ones if we find out that they have not already created. We should also make sure that our contents are top notch and value packed.

Yes, it is something that we all have as a goal to make more daily publications, but it is not so simple because most of the topics have already been created and it is easy to duplicate a publication. We must be very careful because we can be punished.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend. Our topics should be rich in new and distinctive ideas, discuss important matters, and have useful and valuable content away from boring repetition because repetition makes our topics less important over time.

yes you are right my friend,  we should try to be bringing new topics In this forum because new topics are scarce in this forum. We should challenge ourselves and also be patient as well so that we can achieve our heart desires.  

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes you right.  You challenge everyday yoursel. Believe yourself and work hard then you achieve your own goal.  

Well publishing, my friend, it is great to challenge yourself in work and knowledge in order to provide the best.  It is always good and fun to see new topics and new information. Working here requires this in order for the platform to become stronger and better.  Good luck everyone

Yes I agree with you when u give challenge to yourself u learn lots of things .on this forum when people share post's he can't understand what they sent he just sent  .when u shared good post with good content u make your followers so always send good content

Well said mate. I accept individuals halt making modern points since their final themes didn't get the consideration they needed. To urge modern themes fair press the sort alternative and click on Begin DATE to urge unused subjects.

I will say that challenging oneself and developing practical skills has many benefits, such as: increasing inspiration, developing practical relationships at work, and increasing skill to accomplish work, so it is necessary for a person to look at his current skills, judge his strengths and weaknesses and try to challenge himself. To create new topics that benefit all members.

• +4 1

The life is full of challenge and we have to win it but you should never give up it can be difficult but there is also the solution of the problem and we just try our best to make our life easy so for this we have to improve ourself and have to do different things everyday.

Yes, we must challenge ourselves every day in order to work hard and not get bored with this forum in order to be able to gain the right experience and knowledge and gain good money for the daily expense.

• +1 1

Challenging yourself daily is something that makes you outperform yourself and this is something that makes you improve daily and this is what a successful person wants most