Challenge your self everyday - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

it is the struggle to challenge your self everyday because by nature we are scary peoples to new things there is need to groom ourselves daily this struggle may brought courage ,spirit  and excitement in ourselves and no doubt that struggle is the key to success. 

Yes friend I'm fine. Move beyond your limits of comments and post. Every day you can adjust maximum 20 comment and topic without having suck and used in daily routine.we all want to help other and we often soengrossed in our daily routine.

Yes dear friend you are very right and we should challenge ourself daily to do hard work and with patience and it is our duty to make this platform strong and we should create new topics which are meaningful for other members.

Yes I challenge my self every day because in order to work here we need many time that I don't have that's why I challenge myself everyday that I can complete my every day's 20 post .my time is less I know that but I will work here and one day I will succeed in working here.

people share a good idea because now it is difficult to find new topics everyday. So if people should create new topics and share new knowledge and information every day then it helps us to find new topics.

Thank u for posting such a helpful post .Yes we all have to challenge ourselves in everyday so that we can be able to get our goal one day very soon .It is quiet important for all of us to challenge ourselves in any hard situation .We can achieve many things if we challenge ourselves ,even we can know many things also .We shouldn't give up at any cost ,we just have to focus on our work so that we can achieve our success. 

I agree with you, there is some deficiency in the fresh topics, and members find it easy and more secure to talk about things that were successful before, so they do not make any attempt to post something revolutionary or new. I think we need to be more brave and to have the courage to post unique topics even if it was rejected once or twice it is better than the same old ones.

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 11:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

If you just stay in a section  then it will be hard for you to find out new topic... Remember  again our forum has 9 section  where you can discussion  different topic  or information ..  But yah its necessary  to create topic for every  member  twice  time every  week..   

• +4 1

Yes it's right dear friend. It's on your self that you achieve or not your daily challenge. It's your responsibility to make strong this plat forum. If you are working hard at this forum so, the success is very easily. You write a good post don't waste your time in non usable posts.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

I have work on cryptotalk at that point on the off chance that you have face each day various difficulties. Crypto was extremely useful for an understudy they learn cryptocarency and touch coins.

People are writing on very few topics all member should develop new topics I am New Inn this field but I am doing my best I am getting knowledge through your posts and they are very helpful to me so people should think on this point.

We have to challenge every day to improve this forum. So we always have to post useful, informative, meaningful. We have to make new important topics. And we have to write the topics very clearly so that everyone can understand.

In fact, this is really a problem on the one hand! It seems to me that we should invent something new. But for example, if you want to get a great result, then you should follow the news, and carefully think about the plan for the release of your posts. I think if you are in the trend, you can achieve a great result!

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

t yah its necessary  to create topic for every  member  twice  time every  week..   

Of course @Dorjoy12  every member must should  create 1or 2 new topics in week or in one month, then we learns new knowledge and helpful for new members also, and you're right if we spend in 1or,2 sections, then we learns limited knowledge so surely explore other section to learn unlimited knowledge.

Mate, you share a smart thought since now it's exceptionally elusive new subjects ordinary. So if everybody should make new subject and offer new information and data regular so it will assist us with finding new points and get some new data ordinary. Furthermore, it would help numerous beginners like me.

Day by day, cryptotalk is getting more challenging. As we comment on the good topics daily, there is a chance that good topics will be all completed by you. So finding appropriate topics as well a creating interesting topic is challenging.

• +1 1

You should challenge yourself everyday to keep yourself ready for every challenge that life throws at you. You should never turn your back on any challenge because facing challenges makes you ready to face life. 

I would like to pay my deepest regards to your post which you really really did a very motivative and courageous post. You are right if we challenge ourselves everyday then we will do something best for ourourselves thank you for motivational posts.

You are right. The main resource of this forum is knowledge. We make topics and comment on various information. But if the tendency to make topics decreases then we will not be able to comment again. So we all have to make new topics every day with responsibility. The field of work will grow and we will all benefit.

Challenge yourself to create unique topics everyday my dear mate. You have raised a very good argument about this issue. It os not easy to create new topic.

Well I always thank God for this very opportunity to be a member of crytotalk because anytime I realise that I'm crytotalk and I have something to earn everyday I always feel so happy in life entirely, 

New topics come within the daily situations that occur in our lives .. When you see something on the Internet, for example, you come and ask about it here and the members give you their opinion .. Also, we must think deeply and create topics that benefit us and benefit the members .. You must try to discover so that the topics come to you.

I think if everyone should make new topic and share new knowledge and knowledge everyday so it'll help us to seek out new topics and obtain some new information everyday.🤗

Yes, my friend, there are very important topics that we can raise in this forum of interest to many members in order to benefit from them. Therefore, I hope to raise serious and useful topics for us, so we can cooperate in raising these topics. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

then we learns new knowledge and helpful for new members also,

To be considered  as a good member  in our forum its necessary  for every  one to create topic but yah the time can take a long time but every  one should try to create  as you know forum will pay only to them who able to create good reputation  of our forum..  There has many complaints  of uid remove  just for they didnt create good topic ..