Challenge your self everyday - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

I suggest that we take these 20 posts as a challenge and make sure we complete them with utmost sincerity and integrity. These posts are very helpful to a lot of people and that is what we should have in mind when making a post.

Graet words and great job my friend

Any one should challenge himself to do his best

For example when I say to myself: I can do this thing. Even if I can't do it, I will try again and again till I reach my goa.

Challenging shows the best of us

Welcome dear this platform.  Challenge yourself daily . You decide and set target every day work . If you work hard then definitely you achieve your own goal. Thanks for sharing this information. 

• +1 1

Yes friends, we should challenge every day because if we do challenge  then we will warm ourselves with a straggling , then we should have this spirit in us and the success of human beings by approaching  to it. 

Yes, we must search within us for new ideas that no one has talked about, and to avoid creating useless topics because officials will delete them instead of wasting time creating duplicate topics. I prefer to think about new topics.

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right my dear friend and thanks for sharing this nice topic. We have to challenge ourselves everyday and determined to work hard. By doing these our working quality will be best.

Challenging your self will make you hardworking so always work hard and give challenge to your self then you will work hard to get your challenge and make goals in your life it will lead you toward success 

Thank you my friend for this useful and valuable post. Absolutely all of us, as members of this platform, need to publish new and valuable topics. So that everyone can benefit from it, especially the new members.

We always have to challenge ourselves day by day because if we never challenge ourselves or challenge ourselves we will never be able to advance. In my personal opinion, it should be in this forum from old posts because it can help us much more to challenge everyday in our daily life. I think this can also very much benefited for everyone if we challenge ourselves everyday. This can obviously help us in any time of our work .We can also be able to take risk if we challenge ourselves.

The old members should focus on creating some new topics. We should give our times to this forum and do hard work and by following the rules and regulations. It so difficult to find daily new topic but in a week we should make one topic. 

Thanks for your motivation dear.By challenging myself everyday,i can be more energetic and i will also do more work everyday.

Yes this good way to towards sucess and achievement to challenge ur skills and motivation if u have positivity in ur behaviour and challenging and accepting challenges to better ur abilities this good sign 

Hello my friend.  Of course, the number of new topics is very few.  We must challenge ourselves and make a lot of effort in order to gain enough knowledge to write new topics.  When the content of the topic is unique and useful, we will get the good reputation and support in addition to making money

I totally agree with you every one have duty for share their knowledge and experience on this forum. But mostly members afraid that they become to banned if they do mistake in topic .but this is not good we should to make research and Share with others.

• +5 1

Right you are it's our duty to create new posts here. Because if there is no new posts any more then soon this forum will be closed and we don't want this. As I'm a new member I have a little experience, So I will take some time to start creating posts. But we should do research before making a new topic and notice that it must be unique. Thanks for the post. 

Yes, we must challenge ourselves in addition to patience and hard work in order to achieve the highest level of quality. I must work on publishing new, attractive, useful, and far from repetition topics, in addition to focusing on the problems faced by beginners in order to benefit from the suggestions and ideas presented.

I agree with you that the supervisors should challenge themselves and try to expand their research further, and in return we must support and encourage them with comments 

welcome
I am a new member in the forum and some topics are still new to me, but I find others interesting because it increases my knowledge of many things that I was ignorant of.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes believe yourself.  if you work and this platform is trustworthy if you work as a active member then you achieve success.  Thanks everyone. 

It is a nice idea, but we find it difficult to bring up a new topic or it is difficult to formulate our ideas on a topic, so most of the time everyone resorts to the previously discussed topics.

We should challenge ourselves to learn and explore new things in life. For example, in this platform, we have the challenge of creating unique topics. It is hard but not impossible. We have to think and observe our surroundings. In cryptocurrency we should all do our best to make this forum the best and for that we should be faithful to this forum. We should give us time and work hard in this forum and follow the rules and regulations of this forum to create useful.

This problem has already existed for a while,
Indeed, we have to publish new posts and read about new information on crypto,
But also one of the reasons for the decrease in the number of posts is that every period the forum administration deletes a lot of unimportant or wrong topics, so we find the number of posts low.

• +1 1

Of course, we have to challenge ourselves to create new topics despite the difficulty that we face in this and its inclusion of usefulness, correct information, or useful questions to discuss with each other and learn from them.
I always find topics that may bear some similarity, but each member presented them in their own way that distinguishes them from others and will get the interaction that good topics and evaluations deserve.

Yes, there is a lot of frequent information inside this forum, and this is wrong. We must make new and useful information in order to obtain a positive reputation and in order to obtain money and everyone must be patient in order to reach success

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. Thank you for this participation. It stimulates the work more. I agree with you. We must always give new and distinct ideas because success requires new and distinctive ideas.