Challenge your self everyday - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Yes you are absolutely right and I like your idea.I also thing if we try to always make new informative topics and challenge for it then we must can make useful topics. But without proper knowledge we never want to make topics. @Ajmal khan @It's fathy well said. 

Good idea, my friend, we must challenge ourselves and face the challenges and obstacles of life, and we must be patient and not lose hope in life, and we must read many magazines that contain information on cryptocurrencies

As a new member of this forum, I would like to see many new interesting and creative topics coming in every day. Together we can make this a hobby instead of a job. Let's be a team so that we all benefit.

Unfortunately, this problem I encountered and I swear that I have proposed a rare idea and I expect by 90% that it is not a duplicate and no one has raised it, however it was deleted and I see very small posts with bad content and yet it was not deleted I am very upset and became curious to know how the post is evaluated  Is there a method that has been hidden from new members? I abided by laws about the forum, yet I did not guarantee that my posts would not be deleted.

Yes, dear, the best way to build a strong and solid forum is for every person to challenge himself to show the best potential and that this brings a lot of benefit to the forum through useful topics that lead to gaining a good reputation and financial gain and doing business in the best way. This is the best thing that can be done.

• +1 1

I believe that we must always challenge ourselves because that is how we can improve even more than we are already doing by challenging ourselves we can improve and set new goals every day while we strive even more than what we already did.

• +1 1

I agree with you ,because so many changing in market.  But we are not making post on that topic which is valuable for this forum. So we seen so many topic which is old but good, but we can make new topic which can be usefull and valuable.  If we make our research and find out which topic is usefull and which is important then we can make usefull post. But it good to all of us if we make new post on daily base. Then our usefull post will increase and we will enjoy to learn. 

Good day for you dear, we have to search for the new and move away from the old duplicate, and we cannot do that without exerting effort and fatigue and searching for knowledge on Google and YouTube to get a distinctive and useful topic with high-quality content

Yes of course creating a new contract is really a hard matter.Most of the people special who are new at crypto don't understand and probably that what have to post.it is a challenge towards us to create a new useful and interested topic.we have to learn more and about crypto day by day to create new.

Yes that could be a good challenge for  making this place more informative. I also have created some new posts and whenever i came with an idea or about a thing that i want to ask others. I go be for creating new content hoping that i could be good contributor to this forum.

Well say my friend, you are welcome

We have to work hard to become more and more expert

Working in the world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency talk

You have to challenge yourself daily. You have to show yourself more and more. You have to overcome all fears and show your best self every day and the next

Don't give up; nothing is impossible at work

All the best for everyone

• +3 1

My friend i agree with your point and i See we should search about the traders intersts and share our new ideas here and by the way we can solve this problem. 

Hello my friend
Of course, through our presence in this forum, we see daily a lot of new topics that talk about the world of electronic currencies in all its aspects, with the aim of increasing knowledge for all members
This is useful for gaining knowledge for all members, especially beginners
I agree with you by competing with each other in creating topics that contain new research and points around which there are many questions that help facilitate ideas and information that also gain us knowledge about electronic currencies.
This is definitely good which makes the forum even better.

• +3 1

I completely agree with you, my friend, and I will be happy when I see new and useful topics that are not repeated and have good content for everyone. Good luck to you and all friends.

• +2 1

Life in all its aspects is based on challenges, but otherwise you feel bored looking for something new and here in this platform many and many interesting topics that we must discover not only in this forum but in other forums as well

Yes you are right in your point of view that we should challenge ourselves for every day it is best to make bright our future and for te next moment .

Hello my friend, any topic or publication he writes should be useful to the person and increase his experience and give us good information for us and for him

Certainly this is a very useful thing. The forum always needs to renew and create topics in which new ideas are currently. The number of new ideas is somewhat small, but it will definitely change soon.

Of course, my friend, this is the biggest challenge in my life. 
This site is easy and difficult at the same time needs high accuracy and I'm so excited for the results

Hello my friend, in fact you are referring to a very important problem, which is the problem of many members recently. I see the posts of people who wonder why their posts are being deleted and some others may be afraid of deleting their posts, in my opinion this challenge is good for us all to intensify the search as we have to keep abreast of the developments that have been made. Coming to the world of cryptocurrencies, I wish all of the best of luck.

• +1 1

The idea of challenge is beautiful, it works to create a spirit of competition in the same person first and then among the members secondly, but we must pay attention to the occurrence of something completely opposite, that is, an increase in the number of duplicate articles, because not all members know what has been published recently, it will increase the possibility of unintended repetition.

• +2 1

We must all challenge ourselves positively with continuous and hard work in pursuit of our goals you always give new opinions and ideas contribute to the participation of others in your publications and evaluate and benefit from them we always have to conduct positive research and publish in this forum to benefit other members

Yes, we need to create new topics, especially from the old members. We need to benefit from their experience on the topic of cryptocurrencies, so we must work more hard and do more research and challenge ourselves until we come up with something new that all members can benefit from.

• +2 1

Good advice, thank you for it, we must challenge ourselves to achieve our goals, we must not give up, we must explore everything new in life, we can achieve our goals if we believe so, let us work together.

My dear friends, people who want to change day by day .This fourm unique  for them is a tremendous opportunity everyday. If you give some time and no  to this fourm, then your communication and your improvements can be maximum. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀