How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pongs cutie

How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins?

We can explain to them about the features in this area, especially that we can work with it at any time and from home We can earn money from them, but it takes experience

• +1 1

I was invited by my family, I did not know about this market, nor at all the truth convinced me to start working with cryptocurrencies and after all little by little I am training to enter trading and this is very good because they motivated me and here I go slowly.

• +2 1

Generally, it is most ironic to accept the reality of Bitcoin between the ages of 30 and 35 in the population, but it is easier to explain to young people, I think it is because of generation differences, I just resort to show you some of my charges / payments and I joke that  No authority is following me, above all it is legal. Your partner in this matter needs to know the cryptocurrency, rules and regulations as a summary of how to handle it and how he can invest in all these processes to make money.  It is easy to understand.  Make sure you have the cash present to see how it works first. Thanks guys.

There are ways to prove to them the advantages of bitcoin and the financial freedom that cryptp users have. And explain to them the benefit of holding and investing bitcoin. 

Yes my friend we need to explain to people that what actually is the nature of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies an we need to explain as simple as we can so that they become eager to learn and also we need to introduce this forum so that they can learn as well and earn from here to ho for simple investment or trade etc

On 1/20/2021 at 5:44 PM, FATIH KASIK said:

If a person has a cultural background in programming and computer science, we can tell him about blockchain technology, its efficiency, and how it can never be penetrated.

This will make him search more about the topic and pay more attention to it.

And what if you want to explain to a lay man that doesn't even have a block chain knowledge? Or because they don't have programming knowledge does that means they shouldn't benefits? 

Sometimes it's hard to convince people that won't agree no matter what, but one strategy I have used and it worked is by introducing the cryptotalk forum to them and once they see here, they are trapped forever

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I already told many of my friends about this forum but the laughed t out and thought that I was kidding, When I will get my first payment I will show it to them and I am sure that they will change their mind and they will start begging me to teach them all about it , and I intend to buy all the things that I have been dreaming about and show it to them too. 

My friend I want to tell you that there are lot of persons who consider that the Bitcoin is illegal and its fraud to convince that type of persons are very difficult because they are not interested and have the bad knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin

• -1 1

No way. Why do they invite a friend? After all, if they do not like cryptocurrency, then this is their problem! But I know the method that should be of interest to them, for this you need to become successful and to start earning good money! Then, they will have an interest that can become very useful!

It will be difficult to invite those people's who don't like bitcoin or think that bitcoin are illegal. But we must try . If we lose hope and do not try there will be no result. So we must try. First we describe them about bitcoin and cryptocurrency . How it is work. How it is helping people. Then we told them it is not illegal. Those use it for crime then it would be illegal. So we try to understand them about the benefits of bitcoin. If they understand they will come. If the don't there is nothing we can do.

I think I will invite them to join cryptotalk, by joining cryptotalk they will get Bitcoin and be able to sell it on yobit. I believe that if they make money selling Bitcoin, the negative impression they think about Bitcoin will disappear. All these negative thoughts because they don't know Bitcoin.

• +1 1

i think if you want your friends to join this forum they should know at least some basic information about crypto. i don't recommend people to participate here and write posts . it is better to spend some time to find out more about crypto , learn the nature of it and how it works and then i recommend to start writing here because most of the topics are too hard for new people who decided to go into crypto.

When i joined cryptocurrency my friend invite me here and show some good projects.Firstly i was thinking about how to invite others to enter the cryptocurrency market.I also say that in a bitcoin gives me more money in this forum.

The best thing to do is to educate people about digital currencies and trading, do free classes where they can see how it works and how with the right education they can get a lot out of it, so it's not just sticking it in their eyes in a bad way, with the right education and the right words people will be able to get more into it and open their minds.

Hi, excellent post, I hope you are doing great. People who have a negative attitude about bitcoin should just be made to understand that bitcoin is here to stay and that the economy and the way we pay and earn money also changed. We must show them that cryptotalk is a good option to earn and learn.

I will definitely try this steps.I have some family members who thinks that  its not safe and we can loss all of our money in one night.I will try to convince them.And also will try to invite them to this beautiful forum gor more knowledge. 

good luck explaining the importance of bitcoin to these people who call it as "ponzi" my friend. it will be a waste of your time and effort because their point of view won't change until they see it has come to 1 million dollars per bitcoin. even then they can call it as a bubble to explode 🙂 

• +2 1

Yes it is very difficult but we have to try and show them that bit coin has a great values and we should let them know the way people are making their investment with bitcoin

From my own point I will like to know the reason why they are not interested in the forum  then after that I will share with them the reason why they need to dace to the tune of socialization, I will share with them some testimonies from some previous form of trading and investment carried out that change once life and they can also learn some skills on how to be great too. 

The best thing to do with this type of people is to add value for free, to let them know that they can get value for free with respect to the basic information, besides this is also helping yourself by studying and having results so you can show people with your results what they could have been doing as well. This is paramount when you want to show people who know nothing about the subject.

In some cases you can't convince people and it is not required to keep trying. I prefer to discuss and explain things, but not try to push into buying cryptocurrencies. Each has a mind of his own to decide what to do and when I discuss cryptocurrencies I explain both pros and cons and leave it up to the other person to decide.

I agree with you.  But I think it is difficult to do. Because those who have a negative idea about Bitcoin will not change their mind easily. So they have to get to the root of the negative idea.  Then it will be easy to change their ideas. First we can give an idea about the nature of Bitcoin and how it works. Then we can say how profitable it is.

I invited the my friend to invest in bitcoin. It is totally unbelievable from bitcoin investing. I tell him the benefit of bitcoin and tell him history. And I tell him my next prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021.

Most of the people in my country thinks that it is illegal so i can explain to them about the fact that it’s not illegal but not regulate. It's simple to invite people who have negative impression about cryptocurrency. We all now that money is power,  i invest my friend to cryptocurrency by showing him my withdrawal evidence. 

To be honest their are so meany peoples who don't like the idea of cryptocurrencys and who do't want to hear about it and its so hard to convince them and let them try cryptocurrency, but if they see how much profitable is it they will try it.