How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

I joined crypto to by my friend, he was working. After sometime he suggests to noin crypto. So with my friend i joined crypto. 

• -1 1

I first learned about cryptotalk from a friend who stay in the same compound with me who always tell me about the forum and how it operate, I took the chance to register in these great platform and am here enjoying the benefit, well is not easy from the start but after some while I became addicted to crypto and all i could say is the best so far!

• +1 2

I did knew about it from a friend. He introduced it to me and told me how it works, and I found interest in it not just because of the earnings alone, but also what I will be able to learn. 

In fact, I got to know this distinguished and interesting work through a friend of mine, and then I browsed about it on websites that I do not know more about, and then I started practicing this work. It was the day I had the day I started working with coding.

About cryptotalk I listened from my friends I joined it know I really love this forum it is simple easy and informative for me I never expected such a earning platform 

• -1 1
  • +4 1

49 minutes ago, Ali Haider 72 said:

About cryptotalk I listened from my friends I joined it know I really love this forum it is simple easy and informative for me I never expected such a earning platform 

Most of the people have heard about crypto from them friends and it is wonderful to get a lot of knowledge by friends. This forum is really easy to use. More than that there is always new information which can be important for improving yourself.

• +2 1

From research during the mid of Corona virus that strand me at home with no active job I begins to take advantage of the free time am spending searching for means of earning online there I expose to crypto currency very curious to know I joined this forum

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I found out about the cryptotalk forum by the aidrop of 1700 Free Dollars and since then I stayed on the site because I realized that it could be earned well and you get knowledge of Cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Last year of 2019 through my close friends already I was exposed to.the world of crypto currency enjoying some percentage of benefits from air drops, bounties sites and some limited faucets sites this groomed me with the necessary experience and understanding for participation in this forum

• +2 1

One day I was worried about my financial requirement and budget than I share my problems to a best friends who told me about a such great forum and I suddenly ready to work at this forum for getting money and knowledge and fulfil my financial requirement. 

Now I am thankful to all members who share best information and from these information I got help. 

• +1 2

Hello everyone.One of my best friend who used to work with this crypto site .One day he told me about this site ,then i have no earning,and besides i love this site when he describe me everything about this site.So with a great excitement i started work here.Thats all everyone.

@SociopathOf program we know how to progress information's  and erudition cryptocurrencies by pointed and recitation the send of our seniors. as performance of senior's stake us up feedback. hence I tin be on familiar terms with about cryptocurrencies by penetrating and comprehension the advertise.

In my particular case, I have been studying the crypto world for some time, they told me about this site a few days ago and I loved it, it is the truth, it seems to me a serious and lasting site

You be able to reap more or less dreams and intelligence about cryptocurrency at this juncture and credit to this cryptocurrency forum you be capable of furthermore recuperate your English skills and the reasons why round about fill require it We be capable of too conceive or column our dreams and effective topics as a result we tin earn additional cash  Here.  You have to be enduring and happen as expected tough. 

I knew about this forum through a friend. A friend of mine ones told me that this forum pay users well but i thought it was a lie because the new talkcoin was not launched then and I now I am currently regretting not joining because had it been I joined back then I would have earned slot both money and knowledge but now I won't make such mistake again and that is why I am working hard to make sure I become a senior member just like @Honny143, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan, @Projectcrypto , @Guru2050 because they are good I have to say.

My dear friend,I learned about this field from one of my friends and he said to me, “Enter and learn, the earlier I entered, the more I benefited, and I did not enter its time, and with time, I heard about the business, Abtecoin and its price. Then I entered this forum and became learning and earning thank you

I had a younger brother who used to work with this cryptocurrency, then through that brother I found out that there is a site where I pay when I work.  Then I learned everything through him and started working accordingly  Now I can know everything through this site.

On 11/24/2020 at 9:08 AM, George10 said:

That's great my friend I think every member of this forum loves to be around here because it's a great platform giving us free earnings and knowledge through our effort we can be successful by working here and I'm glad a friend of mine invited me to this wonderful platform.

It's true @George10  there is no doubt who join this forum they are all love this forum, because we do only little effort and this forum pays us decent amount,

and additional we learns lot of crypto knowledge this is really great forum, and I join this forum through YouTube now iam feeling happy to join this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

It's true @George10  there is no doubt who join this forum they are all love this forum, because we do only little effort and this forum pays us decent amount,

and additional we learns lot of crypto knowledge this is really great forum, and I join this forum through YouTube now iam feeling happy to join this forum.

@Honny143..Everyone who is a member of this forum loves this forum because they can earn money from this forum.  From this forum I am gaining all the information and knowledge of the crypto world which is very useful for me.  So we all need to love this forum.  In this forum we can get all the information and knowledge in the crypto world which is useful for everyone.

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..Everyone who is a member of this forum loves this forum because they can earn money from this forum.  From this forum I am gaining all the information and knowledge of the crypto world which is very useful for me.  So we all need to love this forum.  In this forum we can get all the information and knowledge in the crypto world which is useful for everyone.

Exactly @Cleaner  if anyone join this forum then there is no need to search crypto information on other platform's, because we learns everything on this forum,

that is the great thing of this forum and that is the reason everyone glad to join this forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am new here. My frined tell me to join here.He helps me to know about crypto. If I fall in a problem I  make a post.Then many experience  people help me.They are really helpful.  Crypto  is not more hard work. So if we help each other we can solve it easily.

2 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Exactly @Cleaner  if anyone join this forum then there is no need to search crypto information on other platform's, because we learns everything on this forum,

that is the great thing of this forum and that is the reason everyone glad to join this forum.

@Honny143...This forum updates all the information in the crypto world.  So a member does not have to do any research about the crypto world.  If they spend time in all the sections of this forum, they will gain experience about everything  They will learn a lot about investing and trading in the crypto world.  This forum is very important for new members.  I am very happy to join this forum

I came to know about cryptotalk when some of my friends told me about it. They said this is an excellent platform where you can spend your leisure time reading and sharing some pieces of information and also earn at the same time. So I thought to give it a try and I'm enjoying a lot now. 

20 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143...This forum updates all the information in the crypto world.  So a member does not have to do any research about the crypto world.  If they spend time in all the sections of this forum, they will gain experience about everything  They will learn a lot about investing and trading in the crypto world.  This forum is very important for new members.  I am very happy to join this forum

Its all true and there is no doubt @Cleaner this forum really needed for new members, because on this forum so many section existence especially in crypto world need investment and trading knowledge,

some members pay money to learn this knowledge but this forum provide that knowledge free of cost, just need to spent our time on those section.

• +2 2