Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Yes same here. I can be new but I always focus on making good contents. Because i believe if i make good contents then good reputation will comes up naturally. So specially every newbies should focus on making good contents then you can achieve good reputation. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

For the new bebies we to investigate before creating a topic to have knowledge of what we are going to publish so that it is useful for all the people in the forum and get a good rating

@Raven you made a good and informative topic because on our forum some greed members wants good rating, but who believes on their content that member not ask to give good rating,

because they knows their post useful and those post gain good rating automatically, gain good rating master keys is hard work and content.

I recognize thoroughly what they are saying, more than all that is based totally on attempt, understanding. Because the reward comes, most effective if it is good first-class. And I totally accept as true with your position.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

If friend, it is very necessary that people at the time of publishing or commenting focus on complying with what is established and when they write they focus on the subject discussed, thus avoiding being qualified negatively, a job well done and with quality always receives a good qualification....

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Dear mate I am agree with you. Taking reputation is not very difficult task if we make a good comment with good content then their is no doubt to take good reputation from our members. 

So try to make a post with good content and earn good reputation.

Wish you best of luck to all.

Hi @RavenAll around said mate. Numerous members here making their contact which are not identified with the subject. They don't know about the rules and regulations of the forum. They don't reading the topic detail appropriately and simply post their content without comprehension for simply some great rating. Their content don't help different clients.

Yes we  should not do it because if your content  is healthy , your reputation will grow automaticly.Focus on the  quality of content not kn reputation that  is  absolutly right 

• -5 1

Yes you share a beautiful message if a member post an article the article consist of much knowledge able much valuable for the begginers and easy to understand no repeated post.

• +4 1

Hey there. This is a very friendly platform. We should try to encourage and support each other. If we feel some posts are useful or informative never hesitate to give your opinions and ratings. Same way if people think your posts are worth then they will also give you good ratings.

• +4 1

Your topic selection is very informative,I also have a same thought as you itself I think we must always concentrate on the quality of the content you make hence the rating will be given to you by the other users automatically. Always remember that the rating determine the quality of the posts you make.

companions I trust you having an incredible day I need to inquire as to whether you try sincerely and Making great posts you pick up great standing it's so natural.I know that it is the first priority of any work 

• +2 1

Yes this is a problem. some member's specially beginners jump after good rating but we should keep un mind if your content is worthy enough then you will autimatically get good rating. Beginners should research first for creating a good post then should post it. No one should just run behind good rating and post unnecessary post.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I agree to you bro we should not be greedy of getting more reputation we should just concentrate our content and quality of the post we should post much good information about the cryptocurrency.

If we post a good content , in exchange we must get more positively repetition but if we post a useless post then we can't get more reputation.

So we should just post good content.

Thank you for your valuable speech.If we can post  with good points then the reputation will come forward to our doorstep.We should not be greedy for getting reputation.We have to work harder and acquire more knowledge.Thus we can hope that we wil reach the pinnacle of success and gain reputation.

• +3 1

Yes dear right said as we know greed is curse to avoid yourself and others too for rating.if you doing your work confidently, hardworking and relevant to the post then you no need to greedy. Will be rewarded your struggles I believe your hardwork don't waste. Just you care about how I avhive my goal through this Crypto talk plateform

Yes mate you are totally right we shouldn't be greedy on good ratings of posts and comments surely if we work hard to make posts that are educative and knowledgeable and also make good content of topics then we would surely have good reputation that will help us earn money and also acquire more knowledge and experience so rating and having a good positive reputation depend on the quality of our posts and comments.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Some people here can even abuse the reputation system and create multi accounts to get high reputation, but I don`t think it`s necessary, because when you write on the forum in the right way, create useful topics and answer the questions politely, your reputation increases itself without any influence, so it`s not necessary to invent something new to have good reputation here 

Yes mate you are totally right we shouldn't be greedy on good ratings of posts and comments surely if we work hard to make posts that are educative and knowledgeable and also make good content of topics then we would surely have good reputation that will help us earn money and also acquire more knowledge and experience so rating and having a good positive reputation depend on the quality of our posts and comments.

• +2 1

If we post a lot better then we will definitely get a good rating. Everyone will give e-rating to the post that is very important to everyone, so we need to make a good post, If we don't post well, our account will be banned.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes my dear this is problem in this forum members are greedy for good rating and they are getting banned by admin they are using create topic and this is not allowed to everyone and they are posting topics for good rating and admin are doing banned those persons so my dear new members dont be greedy for good repuations.

They don't read the topic details properly and just post their contents without understanding for just some good rating.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

I totally accept with you because there are really good contents on this forum and the ratings they receive are not the best which is actually surprising because such good contents is what this forum was created for. So please when creating a knowledgeable content to post please take some time to also give good ratings to topics you see that are knowledgeable like yours. 

The people rate the content not the person that's why we need as you say to pay attention to our post content and  bring new information and useful one not any thing, any one should take care of his post to get a positive reaction and grow his reputation 

I agree with you. We cannot expect every comment we write to receive good ratings. Because the comment we write should be both high quality and original so that they give us a positive vote. It is not very smart to be greedy. What we write should be completely relevant to the topic.