Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Yes it is true that not everyone should be greedy after getting good ratings in the forum.  Because it's very difficult to keep up.  In fact, greed is not good. Greed can ruin a rating and it is normal to face various dangers because of it.

Just in the event that it is acceptable quality and also i thoroughly concur with your position and we could communicate to help each other and enjoy posting and good luck.

I see very that well what they state, more than this depends on exertion, information... Well said mate. Many members here just making their contact which are not related to the topic. They are not aware of the rules and regulation of the forum.....

Yes I understand your topic theme. Greed is curse so don't do this . Rating is comes through your ability. Your post is valuable then related to topic then you can obviously get good reputation. If you do rating for just earning purpose or complete daily limit then one day you banned on this forum

the seniors and experienced ones among us to post vital topics that will be of great help to the beginners. God bless everyone more as we show eachother more love by helping eachother with interesting topics 

I agree with you, i am newbie but as far as i know we should do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the others. I've been here for a couple days and i am trying my best to became a efficient member. If we all try to make more informative posts i am pretty sure we can all receive good reactions.

• +5 1

If dear friends, it is very important to obtain a lot of information about the world of para cryptocurrencies and create useful publications in this great community to be able to help each other and in this way you will obtain good reputations from other users who learn from you
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck.

Some members here will create irrelevant post just because they are looking for a good ratings meanwhile some posts and comments are irrelevant my own perceptive is that people should rate post based on what reputations he or she deserve 

Edited by Beryymark

Yes its depend on your knowledge if you have have good knowledge and good skills you are know well about the crypto currency .you can easily post  your post must be high rating.beacuse youre information you post on this forum is very helpful to other peoples .many peoples are advantages from this knowledge and then people comment on this post and rating you  on your work.its your eforts.

Yes we should not be greedy for rating. It will reflect to our account automatically if we post a useful content for others without violating any rules and regulations. Whenever our comments or posts benefit to others they will give us reputations. For good posts really contain many information's which can be shared with others.

Sure we be supposed to not be greedy for rating put pen to paper excellent posts and annotations that undertake remuneration to live in your rating will better routinely trustworthy pole containing comprehension impresses

You are right.  In crypto forums we have to work carefully. We should not have problems with ratings in crypto forums.  If we want to get good ratings in this forum we need to post useful and informative.  We should not focus on getting good ratings. We have to learn something good from this forum.  This crypto forum is a treasure trove of knowledge.  Thank you.

Many newcomers make topics to increase their own reputation on how we can increase it and this is what almost every newcomer wants. I think if you want to increase it then You also have to make good topics and post a very informative comment as well. People are famous for helping others, so we should help our new members. We should not be greedy but follow all the rules of Cryptotalk.

Yes you said right you should not to be greedy in any type of rating on this forum this is of cause to sink you so I suggest you that should to keep patience not to become a greedy father any type of rating

Don't make you greedy about your profile ratings. Naturally, its not good for human beings so avoids that kind of greed and be honest if you want success. Just more ratings not give you success as you think. Point is that,  those post which are full with knowledge automatically impress the people & rating so.

Yaah,,i totally agree with you my friend. We should not be greedy on good ratings.Even we should do hard work for getting good ratings.We all know that good ratings depends on your knowledge and your comments. If your posts are useful and informative you will get good ratings from other members.

If your post was useful so you got the ratings on that, but if you provide useless information and content and then you beg for rating so this is wrong, you should need to provide the informative and useful content, so then you got rating people will love to read your post they give rating, so don't be greedy for rating, focus on the content which will be useful. 

Yes you must use the rating button in a mannered way because the blind use of this feature could make forum a terrible place. Every useful topic or post should be given a good rating. Every copy-paste or plagiarized content should be given negative rate & shall be reported immediately.

Yes sir definitely there are many person who wants to get good ratings on there post and In this way they post the useless things they should focus on their content not on good ratings..

Yes, dear, I am right with you, you are right that every person goes that the setting of my post is too much, but he does not see that what I am writing is also a recording to post or not. I have seen a lot of posts in which it is written that here how we can do our report action more, you are the most in it, if you keep your topic good contact, then you can do this good reputations and good ratings. 

I also think so that we should not be greedy to get the reputation we should just focus on our content and focus on the things that our posts is helpful to the other person for our post is a good reputation also in exchange

• +1 1

Most of the members give the old members positive evaluations and when they see a post for a new person they do not give him ratings and they avoid him, this is not good, you can give a positive evaluation according to the post and give them encouragement

• +1 1

Yeah I'm also agree with you. Many newbies desperately seeking good reputation without making good post. That will be harmful for them. Cause if you get good rating on your low quality of post then moderator will consider it as a cheat reputation. Then your account can be ban for that. So you shouldn’t greedy for good ratings. Try to make good post then you will get easily lot of good rating.

Really, the quality for some reason in the forum is scarce, many simply give a reputation without considering that this can unbalance the payment system that the forum uses, although now that the rewards system for likes is deactivated that trend may decrease, we must focus on quality to receive good scores.