What is the purpose of the forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Badiaa

What is the purpose of the forum?

The forum has many purposes, the major purpose is to create an environment or community where people meet to discuss information about cryptos, to solve problems and give answers to those who need them, to guide people to the right path so that they won't fall for scammers. To learn how to use and trade in Yobit exchange and to use the exchange features. Another purpose is the use of campaign and opportunity to earn while posting and commenting.

In my opinion, the purpose of this forum is to learn about cryptocurrencies and investment and trading methods that enable us to earn good profits and gain experience in a new field.

The forum has a good reputation and it is rich in information and interest about digital currency. I gain experience, knowledge and profits from it, and this is an excellent thing for me.

The purpose of the forum is to bring people at a platform where they can interact with each other about cryptocurrency. The forum help people to earn good income from the internet by doing hard work . 

I see this great forum serving a major purpose to be free of poverty and have a financial breakthrough, meeting new different experienced people to share valuable and vital facts with someone. I am just happy to be here.

Cryptocurrency is a very large platform.  The purpose of this platform is to inform everyone about cryptocurrencies.  Introducing everyone to crypto.  And giving everyone an idea about crypto trading.  In addition to these, crypto has more purpose...

for me this cryptotalk forum is allows us to get earn more knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrencies and it will help us to learn also how to trade currencies, this is a great platform and good opportunities to get paid on our ideas and useful topics.

• +1 1

I can't mention all the purpose but I personally join to earn money and learn about the world of crypto currency  and other online exchange that can earn me money.   

• +1 1

The purpose of the forum  is to promote the cryptocurrency in all over the world this forum can everybody join but some countries are not allowed to join like pak,Ng,Ban and many other are shown in the forum.the another purpose of the forum is to teachs everyone for cryptocurremcy online earning and trading also.

We can earn money in this forum by doing some simple tasks but we have to get the information first to work in this forum we can earn by trading in this forum also my dear friends enjoy this best website this is the legit website in all over the world. 

The purpose of this forum is to increase the popular base of cryptocurrencies in the beginning and then increase dealers in them, whether they are investors, traders or miners, and then give these people their experience to new members and increase the popular circle of cryptocurrencies

Yes, basically! Of course I think the purpose of cryptocurrency is to help people get curious about something in this forum. I think Cryptotalk provides a lot of information about this forum for learning and earning money.  Cryptoclock helps the needy people to earn money easily in this forum. You work on it. And make money. And we will follow the rules and regulations.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, Man138 said:

The purpose of this forum is to enlight, earn and educate people more about cryptocurrencies, how it works and how to get access to it and more other things that regards to crypto.

@Man138, in addition I think the purpose of this forum is to reduce the rate of poverty among teenagers, all most all the members of this forum are teenagers. We don't just earn alone, learn about cryptocurrency and how is work.

• Useful or interesting 1

The purpose of the forum are many but primary purpose to earn btc.some of one they provide knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and exchanger like youbit.it is a source of information at forum variois nation people connecting and everyone  share own knowledge. It provide all facility for learnjng and earning, how to do earn through valuable post and to do trade in youbit exchanger fro earn profit.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I consider that the most important purpose of this forum is that this platform provides the tools for people to make quality publications on a particular topic, and for other people to have the opportunity to read these publications and learn of the most experienced users.

On 11/21/2020 at 9:09 PM, bino said:

The purpose of this forum is to advertise the cryptocurrency, advertise different coins and to have an interactions to other cryptocurrency users. We get paid to wrote a good and useful post to advertise how cryptocurrency works. 

@bino..You mentioned that the main purpose of this forum is to advertise cryptocurrencies.  But I do not agree with you.  Because this forum does not advertise any coins.  Here all the members are given information and knowledge about all the currencies.  You will find all kinds of information in this forum.  However, I think this forum yobit.net promotes this site.  Because yobit pays for forum work

• +1 1

In my views this forum is to bring people who are interested to know more about crypto currency together.This fourm was created to more information about cryptocurrency and potential customers about crypto talk.

The purpose of this forum is to bring everyone together and exchange different views. In addition, to make money through it.  In addition, through this forum, many people can overcome their unemployment and find a source of income.  So it can be said that the purpose of this forum is a much better purpose.

This forum has many objectives. First of all, it is an earning website through which people can be self-reliant. And communication with everyone is a successful means of friendly behavior. And friendly communication with many countries is a successful means of communication.

• +3 1

This platform was introduced to me for two purposes:

1. To learn about crypto currency

2. In line with the above, to earn token in the process of learning

This site is the best because of the two function it provided, but yet I discovered that this site teach morals because of the rule on this platform

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The process of this forum  many, first of all to bring together and help all crypto  enthusiastic and knowledge . The process of this forum is mainly to give us awareness to the people regarding crypto currencies . It gives members   insight into how  they can be exprets in this field  .

• +1 1

Newbies let's learn to respect forum rules and make quality posts with hundred words character.

However I think the purpose of this forum is to help many to get started in cryptocurrency by learning from here more of crypto  knowledge.

The purpose of the fourm is knowledge. 

we can a lot of knowledge from this.

each and every people need knowledge.

so tha it is a great platform to gain knowledge.

The process of this forum  many, first of all to bring together and help all crypto  enthusiastic and knowledge . Get knowledge about  currency and trading and investment . Share your experiences with other members . Comment on 20 posts and earn money .

• +1 1

The multi-purpose site in the beginning is a meeting point for people who love coding to exchange experiences and information. The other purpose is the material benefit that members charge for their work here.