/XRP/ Ripple is the third most powerful cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oshomesho1991

/XRP/ Ripple is the third most powerful cryptocurrency

A company called “Open Coin” headed by co-founder “Chris Larsen” produced this digital currency in 2013, and has collected a large number of funds from some big investors and some international companies; As "Chris Larsen" explained that this central company serves the interests of users regarding the currency and that the company is on its way to obtain 25 percent of all the quantities that exist at exchange sites and the alternative distribution of currencies.

Ripple's logo is XRP, which is an open source payments system

Ripple's chief analyst, David Schwartz, said:

Today's payment systems are what e-mail was like in the early 1980s, each provider built their own system for their customers, because if people used different systems they would be able to easily interact with each other. This is why the coin network is designed to link the different payment systems together.

How many ripple will be?

Ultimately, the company plans to create 100 billion ripple coins. Half of it is slated to be released for trading, while the company plans to keep the other half.

What partnerships does Ripple have recently?

One of the largest money transfer companies and Forex in the Middle East has entered into an agreement with the financial technology giant "Ripple", to enable international spot payments by using the Ripple blockchain. With a presence in more than 31 countries, the UAE platform is one of the largest international remittance operators in the region and has become the newest provider of payment solutions with its San Francisco-based partner Ripple.

It has also partnered with some of the largest remittance service providers such as MoneyGram to process international payments on the blockchain network. If Ripple can create a support system and a community of remittance service providers in all major regions such as the United States and emerging markets, individuals will be able to send and receive small and large payments via the Ripple blockchain at minimal costs. The solution is to build a connection between remittance service providers to ensure that there is decentralization and a peer-to-peer platform that will enable institutions to send and receive money from each other.

In short, I think it is a promising and strong currency that will have wide use in the future because of the features and support it enjoys

hjgfjh.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, Gamma said:

Well said my friend.

The reason for its success is because of its ability to link up different types of systems which is like a cherry on top of the cake for any company who wants to adopt crypto currencies.

@Gamma
thank you my friend
But I did not understand what you mean by your words
"systems which is like a cherry on top of the cake"
Please explain to me more

• +4 1

You have published a very comprehensive article about the Riple project. I have had this coin as one of my favorites due to the projection that it has had in the last years after its creation. Investigating and analyzing what you expose in your publication we can perceive that by acquiring XRP we are on the right path since many big players in the market are including it as a main asset in their projects.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Frankly, after the big drops in the price of Ripple, I am no longer a supporter of this project, especially the large amount in circulation, which increases every day by offering more for sale in the market, so I am in favor of supporting rare cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ripple is not just a digital currency, it is basically a company that has a system for processing digital payments, as it is one of the most important and famous current digital currencies in the world. Indeed, its project is successful, as the infrastructure of the Ripple currency is designed to speed up and harmonize transactions with banks, and allow to reduce the cost of liquidity by using Ripple as an intermediary between currencies.

• +2 1

The Ripple currency is one of the best currencies in the crypto world despite its low price, but what distinguishes this currency is the possibility and the great support it has, and the price of this aklah recently reached $ 0.50 and this is a wonderful price and it will enable all holders of this currency to make profits

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ripple possesses some certain features that makes it differs from other cryptocurrencies which makes it attractive for established and new traders, it provides a special investment avenues, another reason which makes alot of people go for Ripple as their choice of cryptocurrency is because of its affordability,  it is cheaper to go for and it's cost of transaction is very fair enough. Ripple can also be used to solve bigger financial problems,  Ripple accelerates the flow of capital which is the perfect solution for every economy. 

In the past month, the price of XRP rallied 91% as the digital asset at last found some spark and is now playing catch up with Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH). 

Watch our full XRP price prediction as the cryptocurrency recovers from another violent drop! As far as volatility has gone this year for XRP, December 2020 is barely halfway over and it’s already shaken up the XRP analysis pretty badly. Following the massive airdrop last week, the XRP price tumbled 8% as traders rushed to dump large amounts of the altcoin. The good XRP news today, however, is that it appears the market has dealt with the drop pretty well. In fact, the XRP cryptocurrency has had one of the most notable recoveries. Namely, the XRP December chart shows a rebound of 1% the day after the crash. And the XRP prediction for the upcoming weeks and months would have, the price will continue on a steady upwards slope. Watch the full video to find out what our Ripple December 2020 prediction entails for the near future. And stay tuned for our next full XRP Ripple technical analysis!

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

XRP or ripple has huge chances of turning into one of the sought after cryptocurrencies in the world. The fact that even United States start using this coin for fund transfer could be a huge leap with which it can increase its demand and value in the future. this can also increase the awareness about the benefits of the usage of cryptocurrencies worldwide.

To me I don't think xrp ripple is the third, but is either ltc litecoin or bch bitcoin cash, ripple hardly pump high, but as they say the higher the demand the higher the price.

Ripple is a good coin, it has a low commission, fast exchange and excellent transactions in the market. I believe that this coin is a success, and I am waiting for the dump with great desire! Because when the developers arranged the distribution, the price of this coin fell very much, and this is quite sad, so I would like to get higher rates!

On 11/20/2020 at 2:50 PM, oshomesho1991 said:

A company called “Open Coin” headed by co-founder “Chris Larsen” produced this digital currency in 2013, and has collected a large number of funds from some big investors and some international companies; As "Chris Larsen" explained that this central company serves the interests of users regarding the currency and that the company is on its way to obtain 25 percent of all the quantities that exist at exchange sites and the alternative distribution of currencies.

Ripple's logo is XRP, which is an open source payments system

Ripple's chief analyst, David Schwartz, said:

Today's payment systems are what e-mail was like in the early 1980s, each provider built their own system for their customers, because if people used different systems they would be able to easily interact with each other. This is why the coin network is designed to link the different payment systems together.

How many ripple will be?

Ultimately, the company plans to create 100 billion ripple coins. Half of it is slated to be released for trading, while the company plans to keep the other half.

What partnerships does Ripple have recently?

One of the largest money transfer companies and Forex in the Middle East has entered into an agreement with the financial technology giant "Ripple", to enable international spot payments by using the Ripple blockchain. With a presence in more than 31 countries, the UAE platform is one of the largest international remittance operators in the region and has become the newest provider of payment solutions with its San Francisco-based partner Ripple.

It has also partnered with some of the largest remittance service providers such as MoneyGram to process international payments on the blockchain network. If Ripple can create a support system and a community of remittance service providers in all major regions such as the United States and emerging markets, individuals will be able to send and receive small and large payments via the Ripple blockchain at minimal costs. The solution is to build a connection between remittance service providers to ensure that there is decentralization and a peer-to-peer platform that will enable institutions to send and receive money from each other.

In short, I think it is a promising and strong currency that will have wide use in the future because of the features and support it enjoys

hjgfjh.jpg

You have explained very well. It helps in understanding all the reasons behind the popularity of ripple and why ripple's transaction fees is less. 

• +1 1

XRP is a good currency .The value of Xrp  will change with the value of bitcoin . Bitcoin is increase very fast so the value of Xrp increases .Bitcoin is very papular currency in crypto .It is a promising and strong currency that will have wide used in the future because of it features .

Yes, this currency is considered one of the best cryptocurrencies, even it is very close to the Bitcoin currency, although its price is relatively cheap

• +3 1

@Abdullah101 @Mohammadnour The ripple currency was among the favorites of many, but after the case against it, its price dropped dramatically, a lot of investment in it declined, and it was withdrawn from some platforms.

2 minutes ago, saradz said:

عبدالله تضمين التغريدة كانت عملة الريبل من بين المفضلات لدى الكثيرين ، ولكن بعد القضية المرفوعة ضدها انخفض سعرها بشكل كبير ، وتراجع الكثير من الاستثمار فيها ، وتم سحبها من بعض المنصات.

It is very unfortunate that this thing happened to such a currency

• +3 1

I also believed that XRP had a good future, but unfortunately it had a lot of legal problems recently and I think it buried the currency, at the moment the exchanges are turning their back on it and I do not see good news for Ripple in the short term.
In terms of capitalization, it is only a matter of a few weeks before it leaves the top of CoinMarketCap.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Third best crypto coins in the market of crypto world after bitcoin then ethereum. This is according to arrangements of coin market cap one of the best sites for analysing and studying crypto currencies, their prices and volume in circulation. So with your money you can invest in xrp it is good coin for future

Wonderful information I benefited a lot from this post, which added to me some information that I was ignorant of about a strong currency such as this currency because it is a currency with good reputation and contains many features, the most important of which is that it contains low fees for bank transfer

• +2 1

It was a big project but in the last time we see that there is a lot of problems of this couns it's really for me a bad idea to invest in this coins it's the only coin that don't increase at all not like other coins litecoin ethereum and more

I think that the XRP currency is the third most important, because it has a good price and you can trade with it, and its withdrawal rate is low, compared to other virtual currencies such as bitcoin or ETH.

2 minutes ago, moju said:

i am new on this forum and i have no idea about the coin which is best and about the positions but after reading your post i am able to know thar ripples the third famous currency in the worked and mostly people work on it and it is really amazing.

@mojuXRP is backed by big company Ripple and has a huge community. Although Ripple is currently in a lawsuit with the SEC, I believe that in the near future the price of XRP can reach $4 thanks to the up-trend of the market.
Many of my friends are still investing in XRP, believing it is a good time to buy XRP.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.