73% of millionares are interested in Bitcoin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

73% of millionares are interested in Bitcoin

in a new survey made by deVere Group, involving more than 700 high-networth individuals, more than 70% of the participants showed that they have or interested in having Bitcoin by 2023, which is more than last year's 68%.

the CEO of the company noted in the survey that bitcoin was the best performing asset this year with a 125% increase, which in turn is drawing the attention of investors who understand that crypto currencies are the future and don't want to miss out on it.

While a number of previous BTC skeptics are now showing interest in it, there are still people who doubt it, like Billionaire Ray Dalio, though he did question his own views saying:

"I might be missing something about Bitcoin so I’d love to be corrected.”

BTC is now trading at around $18000, just shy of the all time high of $19763 reached 3 years ago in December 2017.

do you think BTC can break it's ATH by the end of 2020? i'm optimistic about it, and hope that 2021 would be another massive one for BTC

source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/survey-of-millionaires-finds-73-own-or-want-to-invest-in-crypto

Edited by ETheHedgehog
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It is true that many businessmens and famous peoples are interested in bitcoin,

and even some of them have already invested in it, which reflects the popularity of

cryptocurrencies and I see that there is a high probability that the bitcoin numbers

will exceed those achieved in 2017 and by large differences

Edited by hani20980
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, hani20980 said:

It is true that many businessmens and famous peoples are interested in bitcoin,

and even some of them have already invested in it, which reflects the popularity of

cryptocurrencies and I see that there is a high probability that the bitcoin numbers

will exceed those achieved in 2017 and by large differences

i have high hopes as well, and i strongly believe bitcoin will break the ATH by the end of 2020, and i hope (it's not a prediction as i know it's not probable) that bitcoin can reach $50k or more in 2021, and with huge investors showing this much interest i think it could happen

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

i think we all liking this new wave of investors coming into the market but to me i think bitcoin for now is really way overpriced and it might go back to around 14 to shake out those weak hands, but yea long term i think those millionaire investors will be flocking into crypto and altcoins as well.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I am interested in the digital currency and collect the necessary information to know it. The interaction will be better and easier for everyone in this field. I think that the future will go to digital currencies more than now

On 11/19/2020 at 2:37 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

in a new survey made by deVere Group, involving more than 700 high-networth individuals, more than 70% of the participants showed that they have or interested in having Bitcoin by 2023, which is more than last year's 68%.

the CEO of the company noted in the survey that bitcoin was the best performing asset this year with a 125% increase, which in turn is drawing the attention of investors who understand that crypto currencies are the future and don't want to miss out on it.

While a number of previous BTC skeptics are now showing interest in it, there are still people who doubt it, like Billionaire Ray Dalio, though he did question his own views saying:

BTC is now trading at around $18000, just shy of the all time high of $19763 reached 3 years ago in December 2017.

do you think BTC can break it's ATH by the end of 2020? i'm optimistic about it, and hope that 2021 would be another massive one for BTC

@ETheHedgehog As cryptocurrencies gain ground in the financial world, they will attract more people with large capitals who want to invest in them, BTC as the main and most popular currency will be the one that takes the lead in terms of having more followers and therefore, more injection of new capital, globalization and the problems that countries face with the crises they suffer, where their fiat money is devalued, cryptocurrencies are the alternative that those who have a lot of money to protect their assets are seeing, this will be very good growth for the cripto ecosystem and all of us who work in it.

• +1 1

Why wouldn't they be interested? So long as the cryptocurrency project can easily and easily increase their profits?
For example, if they invest their money in the Yobit investbox, they will definitely increase their capital in a short period and without getting tired!
I think the cryptocurrency project also made a lot of rich people!

• +3 2

Not only millionaires and famous people are interested in Bitcoin, also the whales who own the largest amount of Bitcoin, move it, raise its price up, and have great control over the market, and this is what led to its success.

• +4 1

In fact, I hope that Bitcoin will rise again, but this cannot be expected . Lots of people ask: Do we buy or sell? The way the market will behave cannot be anticipated. Thank you for putting the source of speech at the end of the post.

Wow this is a very amazing news. I Don't know.. Now i realise bitcoin is valuable things.. In our daily life. Next time i am bery excited to with bitcoin. There are many details in about bitcoin. So i hope it is very important for me

This post is giving me goosebumps. I am all set to witness Bitcoin breaking its all time high price of 19000 dollars and reaching $20,000 by the end of this year or by Jan 2021. And yes many milliners worldwide have started to to realise the potential future of Bitcoins and which is the main reason why the value of Bitcoins still stand tall. Let's hope the coming year would be on the bright side for Bitcoins till date.

Edited by Nicole018

My friend you have shared a very wonderful information with us. According to the prediction done in 2017, there were many people who used to minister bitcoin despite all the other cryptocurrencies. And as time went on, cryptocurrency users grew more and more. And as we saw in 2019, there were many people who thought it better to invest in bitcoin. And as we can also see in 2020 that the demand for bitcoin has increased to a very large extent due to which its users have also grown to a very deep extent. And as you know that the whole process of cryptocurrency price is on its demand, when its demand is high then its price is also high when its demand is low then its price is also low. And as we can see that a large number of people who do cryptocurrency trading, it is better to trade and invest in Bitcoin. 

• +3 4

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Respected brother more users are interested in Bitcoin the reason is only thatthat Bitcoin is more famous currency and all exchanges of the world allow it's trading and interest of people's in it is only due to it's high price traders know that in future it's price will surely reached at 400k$ in 2030 .

On 11/20/2020 at 2:37 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/survey-of-millionaires-finds-73-own-or-want-to-invest-in-crypto

There's no doubt that bitcoin could break its ATH by the end of this year. Bitcoin now are very interesting because of price of it, if this continue before the year ends, it could possibly happened. I knew many people that became millionaire because of bitcoin, some of them are my friends and I'm hoping my time will come too very soon.

This post highly motivated me .I am pretty much sure ,this post motivates other beginner also . I am newbie and when I know millinionares are interested in Bitcoin then it's really push me to do trade. 

who are very much interested to invest their money in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins.But now bitcoin is very much high.I think we should wait for it fall back.

Bitcoin is very popular than others currency. It’s very valuable and use it all offer the world.The price of each coin is more high  than others. Many people invest it for more profit. 

I expect that the bitcoin currency will break ath by 2020, and this explains the high turnout of investors and the great attraction to it as it is the currency of the near future and achieves great profits

Of course, if you now find that only 70% of a billionaire invest in Bitcoin in the near future, you will find that all of them participate in this investment because cryptocurrencies have begun to prove that they are the future.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:37 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

If millionaires are looking at bitcoin, we undoubtedly must, bitcoin has shown historical values this year and if it continues with this trend, who knows how far it could go, without a doubt the best investment today

There are many coins out there in this crypto world.But bitcoin is one of the boss of these coin.Its much familiar to every person than other coins.Its price and value all over the world is the main reason for its popularity. Also its pirce is now on a new record almost 22k$.I thnik thats the reason why most of the people are interested in btc.

BTC is the king of crypto market .

That 's why most of the millionires intrested in crypto are intrested in BTC. 

We can say crypto had made many stable billionires of the world.

Yes my friend businessmen at the top of the world also have interest in bitcoin because  online such a platform It has changed our lives and both cryptocurrency and bitcoin are very beneficial. And I will also be very happy to work bitcoin in the coming times 

And now it is the end of 2020 and bitcoin broke its all time highs two times in a week. So, now we are in the uncharted territory. Instituonal interest in bitcoin is at it's peak and they buy almost all of the bitcoin supplied by the miners. I hope this fomo reaches the altcoins too and we traders can all make great incomes. Have a nice evening my friends. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png