73% of millionares are interested in Bitcoin - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

73% of millionares are interested in Bitcoin

Rich people have interest in bitcoin currency because the value of bitcoin is up and down  soon and keeps decreasing due to which they buy currency of bitcoin when its value is low and sell  it when the value of bitcoin increases.  

Yes, I agree that many people are interested in trading in bitcoins because every person needs profit in trading and bitcoin is a currency that provides profits between 70 and 80 percent. So about 70% of the Millionaires are interested in it .

• Useful or interesting 1

in a new survey made by deVere Group, involving more than 700 high-networth individuals, more than 70% of the participants showed that they have or interested in having Bitcoin by 2023, which is more than last year's 68%.

the CEO of the company noted in the survey that bitcoin was the best performing asset this year with a 125% increase, which in turn is drawing the attention of investors who understand that crypto currencies are the future and don't want to miss out on it.

While a number of previous BTC skeptics are now showing interest in it, there are still people who doubt it, like Billionaire Ray Dalio, though he did question his own views saying:

"I might be missing something about Bitcoin so I’d love to be corrected.”

BTC is now trading at around $18000, just shy of the all time high of $19763 reached 3 years ago in December 2017.

Lots of rich people these days are getting addicted to buying BTC and hiding their wealth.  BTC makes it easy for you to collect your money and know your exact amount without any bank problems.  If you had bought BTC before, you would be a bourgeoisie now.

If that is true and investigated and almost all millionaires want bitcoin because as they see that its value is growing and it is not just a little it is a lot that is why they are now looking at bitcoin because it is what is best for them.

Yes their make profit in time off mining in Bitcoin and that also shows that Bitcoin have highest security because their likes go for business that have security and that they can control even in their rooms.

Yes Just like this millionaires they're tens of thousands and thousands of humans across the world.who're very tons fascinated to make investments their cash in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins.But now bitcoin is very much high.I suppose we ought to anticipate it fall back.

Yes 70% of the businessman are interested in bitcoin because bitcoin is an interesting way of income and for investment because it is an evolving currency and the future of bitcoin wil help everyone and give an handsome profit.

@ETheHedgehogHi dear , you have shared an information about the importance of bitcoin in market...it is true that many businessman and other popular companies invest in bitcoin....and they are taking interest in digital currency.

Sir, you've got promised us a totally informative.I knew that we are able to end up rich by means of the use of negative platform or bitcoins, but i used to be amazed to recognize that 73% of the arena have  millionaire  people who are the use of bitcoins are .This made from yours has excited me loads and i want me to do more paintings on crypto and get bitcoins and join them.As the generation is progressing in recent times, the call for for bitcoins is likewise growing.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:37 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

in a new survey made by deVere Group, involving more than 700 high-networth individuals, more than 70% of the participants showed that they have or interested in having Bitcoin by 2023, which is more than last year's 68%.

the CEO of the company noted in the survey that bitcoin was the best performing asset this year with a 125% increase, which in turn is drawing the attention of investors who understand that crypto currencies are the future and don't want to miss out on it.

While a number of previous BTC skeptics are now showing interest in it, there are still people who doubt it, like Billionaire Ray Dalio, though he did question his own views saying:

BTC is now trading at around $18000, just shy of the all time high of $19763 reached 3 years ago in December 2017.

do you think BTC can break it's ATH by the end of 2020? i'm optimistic about it, and hope that 2021 would be another massive one for BTC

source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/survey-of-millionaires-finds-73-own-or-want-to-invest-in-crypto

The facts demonstrate that numerous businessmen and renowned people groups are keen on bitcoin,

what's more, even some of them have just put resources into it, which mirrors the prevalence of

digital currencies and I see that there is a high likelihood that the bitcoin numbers will increase.

the bitcoin is not doubt one of the most interesting thing I know because it is been growing since few months and years and now the people started knowing the worth of the bitcoin.

Yes I agree, the big investors and the rich are investing in bitcoin because it has a lot of return but it can be risky to buy bitcoin because it is very expensive and difficult to buy.I expect it to rise again in the future, but there may be explosions in altcoins because the reason is that bitcoin takes place at very high levels.

On 19/11/2020 at 11:37 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

While a number of previous BTC skeptics are now showing interest in it, there are still people who doubt it, like Billionaire Ray Dalio, though he did question his own views saying:

do you think BTC can break it's ATH by the end of 2020? i'm optimistic about it, and hope that 2021 would be another massive one for BTC

source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/survey-of-millionaires-finds-73-own-or-want-to-invest-in-crypto

yes dude many millionaires and rich people are now showing their interest in bitcoin and they are investing and getting lot of profit and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day as more people are demanding it.

• +3 1

Yes, you said exactly what Iqbal's post was about you, in which you had done a lot of stats and William compared how he was getting interested in bitcoin..

If we see the misery then it does not become interesting because the time to come is because of all the digital currency  is coming.If you will press all the trades in the future, then you were sending this and the contemporary day of defeat is going to be on the basis of bitcoin and its importance is increasing very much. 

Yes i know dude that now  a.days alot of successful buisness man also invest in bitcoin and earn benfit because i think the bitcoin are very trustworthy online currency for trading and investments.m

• +1 1

That's right as even one of the world most richest man "elon musk" and the founder of Tesla and spaceX has been keying his interest on bitcoin and has also tend to make hug investment in the coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I see that Bitcoin is the currency of the future, and its value will increase in the coming years because there are many people who deal with it and rely heavily on it to achieve material gains through it.

Dear mate you are very right that many millionaires and millions of people's invest their money in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin is a highest currency and to do invest on Bitcoin you can earn a lot of profit from it. 

• +1 1

It's realty and in think the bitcoin created the name of cryptocurrencies I am surely said this if we start a voting system on social media or all other platforms having two options one are you heard the name of bitcoin and 2nd are you now about digital curriencies then at the result we can check that more people heard the name of bitcoin. 

Yes dear friend you are very right and many millionaire and many millions people's are interested in Bitcoin and invest their money in it and that is why Bitcoin is becoming more popular in all over the world and it is the highest currency.

• +4 1

Certainly this is very logical in fact, we hardly have a little money and yet for me I invest all my money that I do not need at the moment in cryptocurrencies, it is a very profitable business, in fact my capital has more than tripled in investment in less than a year.

• +4 1

I think people use Bitcoin due to its convenience and ultimate security that uses blockchain technology and due to the reason that it doesn't include third party. Now there are many customers who are now accepting bitcoins.  Well I am not sure about your question that weather it will break its ATH or not but there are many people out there who are expecting that, but I have slight confidence that it will break ATH(all time high).

The facts confirm that numerous businessmens and celebrated people groups are keen on bitcoin, 

what's more, even some of them have just put resources into it, which mirrors the ubiquity of 

cryptographic forms of money and I see that there is a high likelihood that the bitcoin numbers 

will surpass those accomplished in 2017 and by enormous contrasts

Those who are millionaires are currently keeping an eye on Bitcoin because Bitcoin has improved a lot and its price is increasing day by day so everyone is emphasizing on Bitcoin.Everyone wants to invest in Bitcoin.