73% of millionares are interested in Bitcoin - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

73% of millionares are interested in Bitcoin

It is great that business leaders invest in Bitcoin and interest in trading cryptocurrencies increases, and it seems that the coming years will witness a great development of digital currencies and their use will increase on a wider scale.

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 11:37 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

in a new survey made by deVere Group, involving more than 700 high-networth individuals, more than 70% of the participants showed that they have or interested in having Bitcoin by 2023, which is more than last year's 68%.

the CEO of the company noted in the survey that bitcoin was the best performing asset this year with a 125% increase, which in turn is drawing the attention of investors who understand that crypto currencies are the future and don't want to miss out on it.

While a number of previous BTC skeptics are now showing interest in it, there are still people who doubt it, like Billionaire Ray Dalio, though he did question his own views saying:

"I might be missing something about Bitcoin so I’d love to be corrected.”

BTC is now trading at around $18000, just shy of the all time high of $19763 reached 3 years ago in December 2017.

do you think BTC can break it's ATH by the end of 2020? i'm optimistic about it, and hope that 2021 would be another massive one for BTC

source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/survey-of-millionaires-finds-73-own-or-want-to-invest-in-crypto

Bitcoin popularity increases day by day because more people are showing their interest in them and the millionaire like strong businessman prefer bitcoin's more and they are investing there and get good profit from them.

When it's about profits all can be interested in bitcoin and crypto currency not only the millionaires but if they are interested it's good for crypto currency in general and can give more investors to this world to create new projects and have new ideas 

These types of surveys show the importance that BITCOIN has taken for its development of adoption as a payment method worldwide, which could make the price of crypto grow by 2023, because without a doubt that this 2020 has called the interest of Many investors will enter little by little with little capital to experience the profits that they will obtain which will make good and this would mean an increase in their investment in BITCOIN.

Since its creation and launch in 2008-2009, bitcoin has performed successfully, it has made its way into the world of currencies such as the dollar and the euro and has been successful; Every day there are many people, institutions, businesses, entrepreneurs and governments that incorporate bitcoin as a valuable asset or as a means of payment. And this is because bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that founded the cryptographic world, other cryptocurrencies came from its blockchain, bitcoin is the market leader, it is present in all exchange houses, it is the best-priced cryptocurrency In the market, it has been growing rapidly, a few days ago it was at 18 thousand dollars, today it exceeds 23 thousand. It is projected due to the low supply of bitcoin and the high demand, coupled with the fact that in a short time no more bitcoin will be generated that it reaches significant prices compared to today's price.

I think those millionaires are expert in bitcoin that's why they achieved what they are now. I think they will motivate others especially everyone who are reading this and this is really interesting to know which gave me an idea why they become a millionaire. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Totally logical that there was such a high percentage of people with a lot of money in the world of cryptocurrencies since it is being considered as an asset like gold since normally those who have a lot of money are the ones who tend to get a cut
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Bitcoin is very valuable cryptocurrency and its create impact on all cryptocurrency market bitcoin give good profit to investor who invest their money in bitcoin because price of bitcoin is more increased in future so that's why more investor invest their money in bitcoin

For millionaires, it will be easy for them to put huge sums into such investments, and they will achieve enormous profits, especially Bitcoin because it is one of the most popular and widely traded currencies.

Yes my dear people investing in Bitcoin and doing their bussiness through bitcoin the only reasone is that the market price of Btc is i creasing day by day .Its demand is more than its supplies and withourlt any doubt it will increase in future too...Thats why people are investing in bitcoin .

Yes you are right because the price of bitcoin has gone up a lot which is why many people want to invest in this bitcoin.So if someone invests, he will get a lot of profit. This is the reason why a millionaire wants to invest.

I think by the 2023 year millionaires will see how successful can be Chinese digital Yuan - that’s why they are waiting. As well I think the percentage of millionaires interested in investments in cryptocurrencies will increase with every passing year, and eventually it will lead to mass globalization. Until that they just accumulate tokens when they are at low price - thus they can be sure of future’s profits 😌

I think a lot of millionaires are taking interest in the Bitcoin and they are holding their assets in the form of the Bitcoin because Bitcoin is much trustable and its price always goes on increasing.

I have also here the news that many of rich person are taking interest in the cryptocurrencies and they are trying to save their assets in the form of the cryptocurrency like Bitcoin money. each person is holding the bitcoin because it is much trustable and it's price never go down if they will hold it for a long time then it means that they can get too much profit.

Bitcoin is the most valuable coin and as the price goes up, so do the millionaires.  Traders who work with crypto work more when they see the demand for Bitcoin and Bitcoin is far ahead of other coins in terms of profit.  Millionaires think big and demand more, work more with bitcoin at that rate so that they can make more profit.

It's totally normal because crypto is becaming more famous ever year and wealthy people doesn't wanna waste this oppourtunity. Everyone start to see the potential of bitcoin. Also biggest companies start to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin price see 24.000$ lately. It's amazing and i don't know what will happend untill end of the 2020. Last night CZ( The owner of binance) said elon musk can buy bitcoin. It shows us big player want to involve crypto.

In my opinion, bitcoin are so useful and many millionaires also it due to its popularity. If the price of bitcoins increases in that way its popularity will increases more and more day by day .Bitcoin is a favorite of many users which increase its popularity. 

I think most of the such millionaires have already invested in Bitcoin indirectly. Recently, you would have also seen massive pump for Bitcoin and I think bigger investors were behind it and probably, they thought Bitcoin is the most profitable asset. Some multinational bigger institutions are also purchasing a large amount of Bitcoin and all of these things suggest how powerful Bitcoin is becoming day by day. 

This is obvious, because bitcoin has really great potential to rise in price in near future, and rich investors' help makes it even more real, because the support is exactly what bitcoin need. 

A lot of rich men in these days are becoming addicted to buying btc and hiding their wealth. Btc makes it easy for you to gather your money and know the exact amount you have with no bank issues

Crypto is becaming more famous every year and it's totally normal too see that rich people interested on bitcoin. It's always like that, whenever the bitcoin price increas it'll take attention from rich people. Also some big companies are investing bitcoin. Lately elon musk tweet about bitcoin and dogecoin. It's really nice to see those thing. I think crypto will became much more famous in 2021.

• +3 1

It's a great way of earning and evolving quite rapidly. So every millionaire who wants to develop his business is also interested in Bitcoin. Because they know that it have the potential to give them profit.

• +1 1

maybe that is right but all people when they know about the bitcoin they will be interested , i will explain more than that , In recent years, Bitcoins price is increasing tremendously so could be a mine of gold for millionaires. If the price of bitcoin will not stop and it increase with same speed then definitely it's popularity will increase , so that all i have about that question so i hope the good luck for you brother .

• +5 1

I think that they are interested because the potential gain from bitcoin is better than most of the other physical stuff out there.