Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

I think practice is very important to become you more efficient or eligible for any job because practice makes the man perfect. If you face any problems in crypto or in any work then you should search about crypto, listen news about it. If you getting more skills then you should learn more and more knowledge. 

• +1 1

having to know what exactly is the base foundation is always the pillar as to what the knowledge can eventually guide you in whether you are series about knowing a projects as when relating it to crypto we obviously need to know why crypto coins where eventually for md on what description does it actually function as from there you can start getting deeper like having to trading sessions and so on

• Useful or interesting 1

@malik424  Both are very important but i prefer practice because if we Choose read first then we will practice later.  Therefore if we choose practice we can learn many things and if we work hard we will become successful. 

• +1 1

I think both are necessary for any beginners. You research more then you take more knowledge about crypto currency. The most skilled person must learn as much as possible and practice over and over again. I think this person is good.

• +4 1

Theory and practice complement each other.  If you practice the theory without knowing it, it is not very effective. Again, if you do not know the theory and practice it, that theory is of no use. So both are important for beginners.

• +2 1

@malik424 Obviously, it's true that beginners in the crypto world need to start with theoretical materials meaning that you need to acquire enough knowledge that could help you in your daily practice so the theory is the first to acquire then you have to practice it

images (33).jpg

• +3 1

Its a good post for us always we should.prefer to practice because practice of any thing never can forgot in any stag of life .if we focus on theory then we cant understand and take more time which is lose for us so i will prefer all time.to practice .i think pracrice makes a man perfect.

• +1 1

I believe that for all or all beginners the most important and valuable would be theory because with theory you can do many things with practice as well but practice one day and you will have nothing else to practice and in change the theory never ends there is always more where you look.

• +2 1

Both are certainly very important. Practice without theory will be a failure and will cause many losses that can be overcome. Likewise, theory without practice is not useful at all.

• +5 1

Greetings to you, I think that practical experience is very important, but in the beginning you must know some theoretical rules. New members should read the terms and conditions of the forum in order to avoid making mistakes, and then they start gaining practical experience and developing their skills.

I think, both are important. First you should go for theoretical. When you do practice continuously, you can gain practical knowledge. You have to know enough things about trading or investing on crypto-currencies. First time, you can lose your money. For that, you have to follow some strategies and you have to learn from your previous mistakes. So both are useful here.

When it comes to knowledge there are different kinds of knowledge and different ways of acquiring each kind. On one side is theory and on the other side is the practical application of theory. Both types of knowledge are important and both make you better at whatever you do.

In my opinion, practice is the best for the beginners than learning through theoretically aspect. In practice learning, you could see for yourself how things are worked out, how to do those things. In theoretical aspect, you only read and hear without seeing it in real life

I think for a beginner, theory of cryptocurrency is more important. Because for practical investment it is necessary to know about basic information of every coin. Experience can be gained after someone starts trading.

This forum is generally the best place for beginners, you can search for anything you want and ask the question you want and you will get different and comprehensive answers, I have learned most of what I know here on this forum.

• +1 1

Both have their own values. But, there is always a theory before a practice. In this way these two things are connected to each other. First we develop a theory then we practice it. It makes us experts.

Welcome, my friend, in the beginning, beginners should expand their experience and get acquainted with the mama digital currencies, intensively and know everything related to it. Then they proceed through the stages of the repetition of,

The field is not that complicated to search for it in books and such stuff , there are a lot of articles and sites in the internet explains the field well and all you need is to work hard and understand them well , you can also collect basic information while working here in this forum and earn some good income for your work 

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for bringing up this post
And I believe that knowledge is the best way to get money and achieve success
Because the more information you have, the greater your chance of not making mistakes and achieving success
Let us deny the practice is also good because the trainees are the most fortunate

As i am beginner in this forum so before joining this forum i got proper instructions and guidelines rules and regulations of this forum after completing theory knowledge of this forum i start practicing and start commenting to complete my first task in short time. Since both theory and practice are neccessary for this forum

Hey

First thing is theory of some thing after learning how to do some thing, than you need practicing it.so on my opinion both both of them are necessary because without theory you can practice .

Practice make a person perfect.

Hi, personally, I would start by studying the minimum aspects about cryptocurrency, for a start, I would understand the very essence of blockchain, mining, staking and just the basics of cryptocurrency and trading.  Good luck, I hope you succeed!

I think practice is better than theory.Because our experience grows up with practice.If we practice in some work then initially I understand that there will be done mistakes from us, but learning from them next time will not do that mistakes.Because practice makes a man perfect.So we need that we should practice again and again to get success in some work because there are many things to learn from practice and then we are able to achieve success in it in 1 day. 

As my own personal opinion i will neither

To start with practical then theory, because in this life when ever you want to start learning things. You have to no internel and the external part of it expecially in this forum. You must to no the rules and regulations of this great platform that's my on says, as beginner. About cryptocurrency.

I think they're both important together.That is, you can't practice without knowing the basic idea that lies on it, which means you can't give up one of themI wish you success. .  

Edited by Farah2000