Cryptotalk application - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

Yes it good idea ,so with this we don't need to use any other browser.  So with this we can connect easily and can use easily.  So i agre with you if it possible then it good. So in exchange money would be easy. I think everyone want this type of application. 

This is one of the greatest wishes of many users of the cryptotalk platform since many work from their phones and would run an application on their cell phones, it would be perfect for them administrators will take this wish into account 

Crypto is the best application for increasing our knowledge and money. With the help of this plateform we can learn more. This is the best plateform for online earning. With the help of this plateform we can increase our skills.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes mate I think it become very easy for all of us to work on crypto. Because working on app is easier. If crypto launch an application then it become more popular in all over the world and a number of people join this forum to earn more knowledge and information about cryptocurrency.

I think it's a great idea to create a CryptoToolk app because it will facilitate our work more and make it more fun for me 

So I encourage this idea and support and hope it will be accomplished, it will be beneficial to all.

I agree with you, my friend, on this good suggestion, because the application makes the work in the forum or related platforms, it is better and easier than web pages that take time to load or lose connection to the Internet sometimes, and in the end it wastes a lot of time. I hope to be working on a forum application soon

Till there is no existing app of yobit or cryptotalk. Most of the scam applications may be existing but be aware of them. Launching an app of cryptotalk will facilitate the users by giving ease of commenting and posting. Administration must consider this advice. Hope for best.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Your opinion is okay, but i think yobit can make a application? i think is not good, @tienda was right because is nit good to make application with yobit.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:59 PM, tienda said:

Excuse me @Husnyjaf you say Yobit has an application? If this is what you say I think you are wrong, Yobit has not an application and also Cryptotalk nothing. Maybe in the future they can launch their proper application. So I suggest you don't download or install any other fake or false Yobit application. Because doesn't exist.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  Being that it still has some important things to launch they have plans to do it.

Crypto talk and yobit have not proper application and if you see any application about yobit or crypto talk then this is fake apps . But hope that in future we will see both apps of crypto talk and yobit. If crypto team will launch the app then this will be good for us. 

• +1 1

Good suggestions dear if platform introduces an app then will be helpful for the users to work easily on this forum. In this way we can help eachother by contacting on inbox app. So it is helpful dear @Husnyjaf i agree with you

The CryptoTalk forum is a forum I really like. It makes us money and enables us to learn new things about crypto. I've been reading for hours on this forum. If this forum has an application, it will have many more active users. We can be active wherever we want from the phone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Really great idea, I agree with you opinion, because such an application makes entering this forum more easy and flexible, and makes writing and reading topics more interesting, and this will achieve a great spread of the forum.

Its a good idea but i think we are not aware of all those things which they are aware of so its better to work hard here. it is also good to work here as its a great opportunity for everyone so best of luck everyone in this forum.

Hello Friends,It is a good suggestion. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I really love this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. It payment is 100 here. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. I think this will be a great achievement .

Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear there is no application of yobit and cryptotalk . If you see any application so this is scam. So , can't download any such application. To reach on cryptotalk we have to login on cryptotalk site . In future hope they make application for this and this will help us to reach easily.

Thanks.

Actually they are new in the world of cryptocurrencies and I think that the Cryptotalk platform and that of Yobit do not have any application, friend, let's wait further to see what can happen friend.

This is a great idea because by the application of this forum a lot of people will come to know about the cryptocyrrency and they will join this forum for learning knowledge about the cryptocyrrency and for earning money. I think the application of this forum can be cause of increasing the scammers.

Even now there is no application for the yobit exchange and also no one for the cryptotalk forum I do not why they are not making the apps yet but I think they will add the app for the exchange first and the forum after that.

Dear Friend! Cryptoforum is best platform to earn money online and learn knowledge at the same time. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. You should work hard to achieve success. 

On 11/19/2020 at 4:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

Yeah you've said absolutely right and I totally agree with you my friend. If cryptotalk and yobit have an application, people will work in these platforms very easily and comfortably. They can easily understand their works and they can avoid their mistakes. I think cryptotalk and yobit should launch their application for their development. 

I think the CryptoTalk application is wonderful and very useful. I recommend that new members participate in this application in order to gain good experience and to know.

I agree with you, it would be an easier way to enter the forum and would give us more time to browse the different sections and interact with other members online. It would be good, if the Administrators would think about making such an application.