Cryptotalk application - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

Excuse me @Husnyjaf you say Yobit has an application? If this is what you say I think you are wrong, Yobit has not an application and also Cryptotalk nothing. Maybe in the future they can launch their proper application. So I suggest you don't download or install any other fake or false Yobit application. Because doesn't exist.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Till date cryptotalk and yobit donot have any application. It could be helpful if it had its own application. Do not just download any fake application. I hope it will develop its app sooner so it becomes more easier in coming days.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

52 minutes ago, tienda said:

Excuse me @Husnyjaf you say Yobit has an application? If this is what you say I think you are wrong, Yobit has not an application and also Cryptotalk nothing. Maybe in the future they can launch their proper application. So I suggest you don't download or install any other fake or false Yobit application. Because doesn't exist.

Its give me a confuse it too i know there's no application exists in any store that's why were here, we created accounts to enter this site and to do useful posting, i think the reason why there's no application available anymore is to access easily online and to be updated to any changes of this forum and payment process and to avoid fake application to secure the accounts of any members

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, tienda said:

Thanks you for your feedback. I did not not make proper research about yobit.i thought yobit is having an application, well am really grateful for your friendly response. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Using the application some time The server will should some errors or it will be slow in processing some pages. 

• +1 2

I can agree with you that it may be a good idea if Yobit created an app like Binance but i don't think

that cryptotalk need an app since we can use the forum from mobiles without any problems

• +1 1
  • +4 2

I think it's a very good suggestion,  application to my best of knowledge make things easy compared to web browsers.  So I genuinely hope that in the future  they will launch there app 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

16 hours ago, 1Muktar said:

I think it's a very good suggestion,  application to my best of knowledge make things easy compared to web browsers.  So I genuinely hope that in the future  they will launch there app 

@1Muktar am very  happy am pleased with the positive way you viewed my suggestion about making an application for cryptotalk and yobit. We are all hoping for a better improvement for our dear forum in the future. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

We all need crypto applications because it can save our most of time for search web and log in etc please launch applications as soon as possible 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think they had that in mind and to me its not such a bad thing but as of now , you try getting into crypto talk they tell you that you have been restricted but this is after trying through your mobile, it does not work that well but it seems it still does have something important going on they have plans to launch it

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

On 11/19/2020 at 11:53 AM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

It a nice suggestion honestly, when an application is created it will make things easy for members, both the yobit exchange application and the cryptotalk application, I have come across some exchange site that operate on both web browser and application, am sure they are on it because it would be a great and massive improvement if such is created

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

Hello mate, it will really be a good idea having crypto talk application same as yobit application since many have now know about the two sites well now, having the applications will really reduce some little stress.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This good suggestion but we don't know their reason of not developing an application for this forum but perhaps in the future they have plan for it .

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

@HusnyjafI will suggest the same as you! Applications have benefits for users as everything is easy to handle and better UI/UX ( User interface & user experience ). I think there are the reasons why they don't have applications; Android is an open-source platform where you can modify applications present on playstore while iOS applications are much secure and only companies can modify their applications. Also due to security purposes (to prevent hackers). That's what I think about, why they don't have apps yet. I support your opinion and appreciate you to raise this topic thanks! 

• +1 1

Creation of an application is a good idea but still they have not made it because I think they have the solid reason or concern about the use of application for crypto talk.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hy, I agree with this suggestion, with the help of that I think it will help people to have more Access to crytpotalk and yobit. If the moderators will make it possible for that to happen, I think this will be a great achievement. Thank you

• +1 2
  • +2 1

We absolutely need an application instead of this website which will perfom 100 times more better than this website.All the things will be automatically changed .This crypto website is also good but why did not they make such application so that the users of crypto could make better performance .

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It is a good suggestion if yobit and crypto is creating an android or ios application because if we compare it to website and application. It is convenient and easy to use this if it is in application. No slow loading. No lag. And it is pleasing to our eyes. Specially we do not have to see the link and other parts of website

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Smsadik420 said:

@Husnyjaf you have suggested a good idea. I think this will be much easier for us to post and browse this forum if they launched an app. It  will be much easier for the users. If you Don't know i want to add that just check in the about forum section admin created a post that what to add for the users to forum. I think you should check it out and share your ideas about it. I will give you the link down below.

@Smsadik420 thanks I really appreciate, I never knew this topic will be this useful that people will participate on. I was trying to make a comment one day, my network was strong but I couldn't get access to yobit, I thought had it been it was an app i wouldn't have this difficulty, that was how I got the idea of this topic. I will try and chat with the admin about the app. Thanks.

• +1 1

It's a great thought mate. If crypto is available in a application it would be great. Because it would be more handy and useful for the users. Those who are new can easily use the application for their regular posts.

• +1 1

In particular I support your idea that these two platforms evolve by creating their own applications. With regard to the application for Cryptotalk, the only drawback that I appreciate is that of writing via mobile, since for me writing from there is somewhat cumbersome, more for Yobit it would be very useful to have an application that facilitates monitoring and performing operations from our cellular device.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I think it will be much better. Especially for those who use mobile it will be much better and they will benefit a lot. It is a good idea to create an application for this forum. This will make it easier for them. From my point of view, I don't use the computer, I use the mobile phone, so I think it will be comfortable for me.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Bonbea said:

Hello friend I think you get him wrong he say if cryptotalk and yobit can have an application of there own it will make the work more easyer and faster

No Dear friend @Bonbea I didn't get him wrong. Look at his answer in the fourth or fifth reply, page number 01. You find his answer about my observation, and then she did the correction on his topic. You can revise that through this screenshot, where you see the date of correction and the reason about is "error research".:classic_smile:

image.png.38d8b80121f427f6f7ba1e883e11865f.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am also looking for that thing but unfortunately we don't have any application for the cryptotalk and yobit platform, but nothing's a problem with that because we can do it with our browsers. I don't think that it would be a big deal for some members here.