Cryptotalk application - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

For me, I think that creating an application for the CryptoTalk and Yobit platform will be a double-edged sword. On the one hand it will make it easier for us to work and quickly access the account and it will make a quantum leap in the world of cryptography. But on the other hand, it may be harmful through the multitude of applications.  Fake and similar, which will lead to fraud. I suggest creating an application for the Yobit platform only, in order to organize the withdrawal of funds and trading in them easily.

• +3 1

I do not think that the work will be different, the only thing that will differ in my opinion is that the fraudsters will increase in number because hacking applications is easier than hacking websites

In my opinion Crypttalk is a very useful website for working online. By working here we can learn various information about cryptocurrency and the knowledge gained from here we can use for other work online. By working here we are able to gain knowledge as well as make money. On this website we can complete our tasks at any time at our convenience. A very good and convenient website for everyoneThe money earned from here we can spend on various activities including our education.

It is a good move because with a special application the work becomes easier, but I think that the designers and supervisors are more familiar with this topic than we do, and there may be some obstacles that prevent taking this step.

If this is going to be better for us mobile users then I am support this. But it has to be a good application, fast and maybe also an app that will be connecting to a Yobit application too. But this is for the team to say if it is useful or not. For me I am fine with the browser.

There is no need for an application. We might request for an app if the site is not functioning properly but so far we have not had any issues or anyone complaining that the forum site isn't working properly.

Agree with your opinion. If cryptotalk launch an application then we can use cryptotalk easily within a click. We can also visit cryptotalk daily. If cryptotalk launch an application then multiple account may be detected fastly. So i think cryptotalk should launch an application soon. 

Now, I don't think there are any applications for cryptotalk or yobit
But perhaps in the future there may be one or more applications. Thank you for your useful question

Yes dear I appreciate your wisdom if crypto talk is available in application it is great than the popularity of this forum increased and it is beneficial for this forum also

Yes dear I appreciate your wisdom if crypto talk is available in application it is great than this step is beneficial for this forum also this increase the popularity of this forum

It is a good thing for the forum to do and achieve benefit for everyone and ease of work and achieve greater safety to adhere to the regulations and work rules and to have a help section for the method of working on the application in order not to be defrauded by some

that will be a great idea my friend if cryptotalk has an app because we will find it easier to log in and keep doing our duties,  it will be a nice idea actually.  Although even now we are doing great. 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

I think it is a good idea, to create an application on cryptotalk, and anyone can download and use it, this helps spread its popularity around the world more widely.

I think that making an application for this forum will be a very good idea to move forward with the forum development, as it will allow all of the members to be able to access the forum from wherever they may be at that time. Many users are away from their computer on certain days, and therefore access the forum through their mobile browser, however this distorts the view of the forum and can be hard to use. It is my belief that an application could expand the user base even further. 

• +1 1

The development of an application is a good idea, but they have yet to do so because I assume they have a legitimate reason or concern about the application's use in crypto discussions.

It is a good suggestion, we can work easier if there is an application for creptotalk as it facilitates entry and exit to the forum and it also facilitates for you to access notifications to the device so you stay in constant contact with the forum

It would be great if the forum provides its own official application, with many additional features that will make browsing the forum easier and more enjoyable, and thus will attract many new users to join it.

• +2 1

Maybe it is a good idea and opinions of people who are here will be found in this forum. Follow your work and submit ideas here in the beginners section in order to increase your experience, my friend.

• +3 1

hello dear members are I hope you all are to be a record first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal bed form for every those who are to earn money from home

• +4 1

In particular I support your idea that these two platforms have evolved by creating their own applications. Regarding the application of Cryptotalk, it would be great if crypto is found in any application. Because it will be more effective and useful for users. This crypto website is also good but why didn't they create an application so that crypto users can perform better. 

There is no such application of crypto and of yobit yet.But it will be easy for us to work by using both apps.So I wish to have this app in future.And I hope there will be such apps in future 

Do not fall into the fake apps window because no software has been downloaded yet. Yes I agree, it's hard, but there is no other. We had to work here, so all you have to do is to adapt to reality and a good plan.

Edited by ibrahmibrahm

Wonderful suggestion .. To be honest, I have thought about the subject and asked myself why there is no application..It could be easier and smoother for us. If this is better for us, I hope that the administration will take the matter into consideration

I am doing new work in this forum so I don't know what crypto application is. Maybe there are many applications related to crypto. But I don't know that. I can earn money very easily by working in this forum. So I am very happy.  I want to be successful by working.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.