About price falling - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

About price falling

If you are urging that currencies are rising significantly, know that whales are buying big in order to raise the price to the extent they want, and whoever starts selling, and in this way they compensate their profits by doubling the matter several times a year. In other words, when you notice that currencies are declining, know that selling is greater than the number of purchase orders.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

25 minutes ago, usamah said:

Yes, it is what you should know that cryptocurrencies, like regular currencies in the chart, are rising
Cryptocurrencies descend and rise, then fall, and then collect and rebound, Ryan Three years ago, it was a strong decline, and this year, how it went up and reached high levels, then the rise and fall depends on demand and supply.

Crypto currency is not a stable currency like the Fait and its price will rise and fall down everyday and the change in the price will happen suddenly. So if you are a crypto trader than you know the Risk.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Don't worry. 

We all knew that it is a market of go up and down.  There is nothing to be worry.  Who do buy coins, it is a great opportunity for them to buy coins and when the market will rise again then sell them.  And also this is now the last month of the year, for this the price is going down.  But hopefully  it will rise so soon     

Falling price is the nature of the market because only that way we can earn profit and to loss the money it is all depending in the hands of people if the demand increases automatically it would leads to increase in the price and helps to earn profit always take time and need to have a proper knowledge in the field of trading.

On 11/19/2020 at 2:43 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, I don't know whether if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays,  please can someone tell me what is it happening and what to do if I own one among the currencies.

It is quite natural that different coins will not behave the same. You can't expect all of them to rise or fall at the same rate or time. They have various volumes and when one of them is rising, the others may be falling and vice versa. If you own any coin, just monitor its movements + the current trend of bitcoin (because most coins follow it). After you found the price pattern of your coin and compared it with bitcoin, you will have a better idea of when to sell it.

• +2 1

Yes my friend at this time many crypto currencies are falling . But don't be apnic at that situation. Just keep have self confidence and patience untill you achieve your target. That's the strategy I am also adopting.

• +1 1

There are corrections happening and price dropped again to $18000 but I don't think there is a problem to worry, perhaps buying these dips helps too, although if you ask about the altcoins generally then I see some of them had very high prices and need to correct a lot more.

• +1 1

It's normal in crypto world. Nothing to be afraid mate. The price keeps falling and rising. As you can see BTC price was very high at the beginning of this month. But now it's falling again. And may be we can see a huge price fall this month. And it will raise again. So just be patience if you want to trade.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

It is quite natural that different coins will not behave the same. You can't expect all of them to rise or fall at the same rate or time. They have various volumes and when one of them is rising, the others may be falling and vice versa. If you own any coin, just monitor its movements + the current trend of bitcoin (because most coins follow it). After you found the price pattern of your coin and compared it with bitcoin, you will have a better idea of when to sell it.

Thanks mate, I really appreciate, I now understand why the currencies do rise and fall and they don't use to fall at the same time as you said, I had less experience on the cryptocurrency trading before, thinking as if it is a normal trading that all the currencies rise and fall at the same time, but what you said here is really explanatory, thanks a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

No digital currency can take one direction for life, so every rise is followed by a decline, and vice versa. You only need to take advantage of the opportunities by buying from the bottom at the bottom and selling at the highest peak to be able to make profits.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, I don't know whether if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays,  please can someone tell me what is it happening and what to do if I own one among the currencies.

Currencies are linked to the price of Bitcoin. I think you should always follow the markets in order to preserve your money

• +2 1

In most cases price falls down because price trend of most altcoins follows bitcoin price and when it`s unstable, alts price goes down too. Also it`s difficult for new projects to support price on good level, so it often drops down 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, abdullah553 said:

Currencies are linked to the price of Bitcoin. I think you should always follow the markets in order to preserve your money

Yes mate, all currencies don't use to fall and rise at the same time, some may fall and some may rise when few fall, so we should know how we are going to invest our money if we really want to be good in investing and if we don't want the falling of some cryptocurrency to affect our trading.

• +3 1

On 12/9/2020 at 9:28 PM, Biojay said:

Yes mate, all currencies don't use to fall and rise at the same time, some may fall and some may rise when few fall, so we should know how we are going to invest our money if we really want to be good in investing and if we don't want the falling of some cryptocurrency to affect our trading.

Yes @Biojay the falling is general all currencies are falling this is due to it's volatility of the currency if you observed well you will know even dollar is falling too because even during forex short them trading we tend to sell the price that is falling and we are always selling us dollar

• +2 1

On 12/9/2020 at 1:17 PM, mhmd7 said:

The decrease or rise in currency rates depends on the buying or selling process, and I think that what makes a big change in the market are the big traders and whales who own many currencies.

For the time being the price fall stop and the price is going up, so its the best time for the old investors that to get the profit and stay away from the market for some time.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Coins investor assassinate their currencies in array to undergo lead of the value of Bitcoin in harmony to find added LTC and arrival to their foremost case with other funds.

On 11/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, Biojay said:

Hello friend, I am too confused sometimes with the drop of prices and the depreciation but I learned from Cryptotalk and from the posts some very good members are giving to us all the details. Bitcoin is rising sometimes too much and then it corrects. It is not like stocks that can keep rising for many months without a single drop in price. Bitcoin has dips because it is traded too much but it recovers and makes new high again.

• +2 1

when bitcoin price rise the dominance also rise with it , it means the liquidity in the market exist the altcoins and enter the bitcoin so the price of altcoins dump because of traders selling , and then bitcoin price rise more because the same traders are buying it , so wait for the price to stable first then the market will recover .. 

Hello dear the prices of cryptocurrencies have been falling from sometime before Christmas day. I personally observed that many cryptocurrencies value shortened in December. But after Christmas the prices are increasing day by day. As I can give you the example of talk tokens which price have been lowering before Christmas but after it started gaining its previous position.

Hi friend you have brought a reasonable issue to be discussed as we can really observed that the price of bitcoin, litcoin and other values in cryptotalk currency platform is falling due to the market situations because the price now a days is decreasing and fluctuating all the time one need to calm down and wait until the price rise to a reasonable amount before making an investment

• +2 1

A sudden drop in currencies may lead to frustration, but if the currencies are strong and reliable, and the decline is urgent for all the market, it is better to keep them and be patient until they rise again and not sell at a loss.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 4:13 AM, Biojay said:

Mate not all the currencies but some currencies specially talk token. And there is a reason behind it that everyone gets their payments from this forum and withdraw it. No one invest in it or do it trading. So we should hold our coins and wt for some time then it will goes up surely.

• +2 1

The world of cryptocurrencies in a certain way, is fluctuating in terms of their prices, it is a risk that is run when you start investing in these assets, if you question their price or if you have any fear because the coins you have begin to go down the best thing will be to do as you decide, I say this because it will always be good to carry out a personal analysis with which you arrive at the conclusion whether to leave or enter.

• +2 1

Even if the currencies' values were depreciating before, they have started to rise especially for bitcoin so I would say that if the currencies depreciate again in the future and you own one of these currencies, the best thing you can do is wait for them to rise again.

Price falling it is necessary part of any currency in the world, and we in the most cases can't make anything with it, we just should predict it and sometimes thanks to it get good profit, so sometimes decrease price can give us good profit in the future

• +4 1