Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mahmud93

Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading

You don't get twofold installments from the discussion, since this measure that had been made was deactivated. Since numerous individuals were not being level headed with their responses. Just as the cost of the symbolic fell extremely low.

My dear brother, you should always read the edited topics in About Forum section where the moderators tell the changes in some features of Cryptotalk. They already has been said that the double payment has been stopped now.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Dear fellow, I am not facing this problem. I think just like me other members are also getting the double payment. It is acceptable that for short period of time the forum has stopped the double payment. Bu now the double payment has been started again. Currently, I am receiving Talk tokens and Bitcoins as well. But the amount of Bitcoins is not to high. Its just because of like and unlike posts. You don't tell what you are not getting. Is the satoshis are not given or it is the tokens that are not receiving.

I think you could have make proper research before creating this topic in the forum because already moderator had published an update or circular addressing the forum for latest development. However this topic will add more awareness to members who are yet to be clear for doing so.

It seems double payment issue lasted very short because a lot of people started spamming reactions and abusing the new feature so they stopped doing that. but other payments are still proceeding with a major change that for btc payment you need to get positive reaction averages.

As far as I could read from previous comments, the double reward option has been replaced and a circular has been issued. Many times we should read a little more about this type of rumors that although they are not bad healthy but can create insecurity in a new member as to the seriousness of the forum.

My dear you can't read the updates from about section in that section it is announced that now we can't received the payment of paid rates that we gave to other posts the issue is that they said all users only gave ratings for earning but they not gave likes to useful posts. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right mate but i think that you have not read the recent rules about double payment. Because now recently the forum has closed this payment because this was only for testing. And after this i think that now the forum start another payment rule or anything else. 

My dear friend, good morning, you are not being given double talk trading because the double of talk token has been canceled for everyone since some days  You will get only 10 talk for each post and 1 talk for each rate, Bitcoins are on the rise.  So I think it's best to follow the current system and try to create as much content as possible to get paid.  Thanks.

The campaign to pay double for giving the 50 reactions was stopped so you are not the only one who is suffering from this, I could know because I have read a lot in the forum which I want to recommend you to do to improve your work here in the forum.

These double payments were deactivated friend, but you have to realize that now pay the satoshis and TALK apart, it should be noted that it is in us to gain visibility in the group so that all people see that we provide value, also value to also receive the same ratings and so the payment does not take long to arrive. Thank you very much for making this post friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

Each time the payment is stopped for a simple period will return payment again but by new rules the rules now are that you receive a payment on the publications you share until you complete them you will get the talk currency for each publication and satoshi currency for each evaluation you get but a positive rating but the negative rating will not get any reputation.

• +2 1

Everyone is like you because the admin stopped double payment because it negatively affected the price of the TALK token, and they also stopped the rewards for doing the classification, and the Bitcoin rewards were reduced from 1000 Satoshi to 200 Satoshi per post.

• +2 1

I think the double payments if a member gives the maximum 50 daily reactions was just a test and after the test was over the double payment was deactivated maybe because it was decided that it wouldn't help the forum.

I do not have any trouble on this payment system because this is the law of this forum to obey by everyone . and we should do for this.

As it is observe and is also been notified by the moderators and administrators that double payment will be stopped we wish they should bring another system of payment which will be more profitable and favourable than this to enable us achieve our goals

Please make yourself updated with the recent change in the payment structure. The payment structures was changed from 1000 Satoshi per post to 200 Satoshi. It is changed because, the price of bitcoins has hiked more than 5X, and to maintain the ratio of the payment, it has been decreased, and also the talk tokens rewards per post is 10(previously it was 20). So, make sure you're updated with the payment form in the forum.

I am not the only one, my friend. Some payment rules have changed and double payment has been stopped. I expect that this measure is a result of the large increase in forum members. The important thing is that we do not stop and continue our work seriously.

Actually during some day it was decided that the double bonus would stop. I actually felt a little sad for this too but I recognized the importance it had. It was mostly used for the members that were early in the forum and helped during times it didn't have so much acceptance as today. These members deserve more from us that joined later. A friend of mine had the double talk token for almost two months and it gives him good rewards also in Crypto.

• +4 1

hello everyone

i do not have any idea about the payment because i to this site recently and i read that   an article to know how to payment to me 

thank you very much

I think it was the old payment system which I already had read somewhere in the post of someone. Now the payment system has been changed where the payment in double has been stopped. You just have to get payment of your useful post having positive rate.

This feature was already present, but it was stopped after a short period due to the collapse of the coin price of talk, although the price of the coin continued to decrease, but perhaps its life was only prolonged and now it is approaching 0 with the passage of time.

In this time, the double payment from TALK token is already removed by the moderators because there's a lot of people who are doing cheating by knowing that it has a good amount of value in the market which it not good.

Payment from double has been halted a short while ago, and you can no longer earn double profits. 

You will indeed be paid for the articles you write, with the knowledge that you will earn extra income from the Bitcoin currency because they're still investing in it.

• +1 1

Yeah sadly they disabled this function after a while. I wish that I was here earlier to get advantage of it because it is really helpful and I hope it will come back for a bit in the next time.