Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mahmud93

Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading

I'm noticing that since talk started tradning I don't being paid double for the post despite that i ussually completing rating but i don't know if I'm the only that experience this if you also experience same let demand for double from moderators

Edited by mahmud93
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You are not the only one who you do not receive double payments, this happens because double payments was disabled since Tuesday (maybe you didn't read the info)! Double payments was just an extra payment for testing, and we all knew it was going finish soon.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Payment was stopped by double a short time ago, and now you will not receive double profits.

You will only receive in return for the posts that you publish, knowing that you will receive additional profits from the Bitcoin currency because they are still paying in this currency until now

The promotion has stopped and the campaign is no longer offering these bonuses. Aa a result from now on all you get is 10 TALK tokens for each of your posts that have a positive rating. You do have the added bonus of getting some payments sent out to your in terms of btc though if your posts are getting a positive rating. Lastly the only other way to get paid on the forum is through the creation of topics, which are rewarded with 50 TALK tokens each if i am not mistaken, however they have to be good and useful topics and not duplicates. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Since talk token was not listed yet, they were paying double to keep the users in check.. now that the coin is listed and we are getting paid by it there is no need to be paid double.

• +4 1

I don't have any issue with payment on Yobit since talk start trading, I always use to receive my double payment every day I work on this forum. I'm proud of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Double payment has been stopped in the forum and you will not be paid for posts that do not get positive reviews. For this reason, you can review the Bitcoin payment schedule on the platform to see the number of paid posts you have.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I inform you that the double payments stopped a few days ago. I think it was a good measure taken by the administrators as most of the members are not giving the true value to their Talk tokens. And we see the example daily in the behavior of the market where we see that prices are trending downward in unusual percentages. Many think that to stabilize the price of the token is the work of Cryptotalk or Yobit and they do not fall into reason that those who are causing these drops are those who sell the token daily without any type of control. If you are smart, don't sell your Talk tokens and let's work together so that their price recovers again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

This matter is very normal and it happens with everyone because the supervisors have stopped the double payment and no one knows the reason and it is possible that this suspension will be temporary or permanent.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This has already been disabled. As mentioned in the posts and forum announcements, moderators have already notified this. Despite this, the token is still a low price.

Admins already announced that the bonus payment or double payment has been disabled. It means we do not receive double payment anymore even if we completed 50 reacts a day. And, I suggest before creating topic like this. Check first the pinned post about payment. You might get answer from them. And, search a topic with the same question. I already read topic like this. Let us avoid duplication of topic

• +1 1

That is why I prefer posting my 20 daily in about forum a update was posted by the moderator that disabled that bonus of doubling payment if able to rate all the 50 daily

This is a general problem faced by all the members in the forum because the double payment was stopped since on Tuesday which i think is good at the moment because the high supply of the coin in the market has lead to the fall of the coin in terms of value but i believe soo er or later the value will rise again since the coin seems to have good potential in the market for that reason i suggest members should hold in the investbox so as to earn 1% every day.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/18/2020 at 9:41 PM, mahmud93 said:

I'm noticing that since talk started tradning I don't being paid double for the post despite that i ussually completing rating but i don't know if I'm the only that experience this if you also experience same let demand for double from moderators

It is off since a week. It is a perfect step for the sake of the token price as there has been so much dump after few days in Desais announced it previous days: 👇

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Don't bother for such problem, it's quite general. Although, payments are stucked but soon the recovery is about to arrive. Useful information are always superior than money at all. There is some processing work regarding to security and transaction control being done for better quality and cash transfee management. Very soon, the problem will be overcome.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I know many people find this very difficult to accept. But you should understand that the forum is paying more than for your actual work considering the fact that the value of Bitcoins is on a rising Trend. so I feel that it is best to follow the current system and try to create as much content as possible in order to receive payment then relying completely on the double payment system. At the end of the day we would get good benefits from this platform.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There is nothing wrong or critical that the forum turned off double payment for posts after you put a 50 rating. This was expected, because they said right away that it would not last forever. You already get a good payment on the forum. After all, they pay not only for regular posts but also for created topics.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:41 PM, mahmud93 said:

Same thing gose to me too, since cryptoworld started trading the double payments has not been effective in which everyday I do complete my 20 posts per day and which also I completed the ratings too, please 🙏 our able admins and moderators helps us reinstate the double payments. 

• +1 2

Actually after trade start of talk tokens double payment cancelled which you can see news about this so no one receive double payment now but hopefully we will get another opportunity like talk double payment so trust on cryptotalk because it's really help us in different ways ..

• +3 1

The double payment has been canceled from the forum. Now you can profit from your post 10 TalkCoin in addition to Bitcoin, which I think will also be canceled soon because the site will be paid in the new currency only. I think that canceling the double payment may increase the price of the currency.

Double payment is officially stopped from Tuesday. Though it is hard for some of the users. But we knew that this will stop after the trade opens. That was just for testing. But 250  talk a day is enough for us i think. It is also more than the previous payment. So we are still able to earn a good amount from here. Let's just not lose hope. Work better and you will get the payment in Satoshis too which is still available.

It's over now as I can see this it was a bonus and not for ever they see that the value of the token is high that's why they stop the double payment, if the price fall for sure they will return the double bonus ,don't worry about that 

8 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

At the end of the day we would get good benefits from this platform.

Yes my friend and for us to accumulate more talkcoin to our various wallets then i suggest we make use of the investbox so that we can be earning 1% of what we Invested on the program since there is no any task attached to the earning, let hold untill the value of the coin increase higher to it peak.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If a few days ago they took out double payments, what the administrators say that the reason for not paying more double is so that the price of token talk increases, at the moment this measure is not having an effect. You have to wait a few weeks to see how the price behaves!

In the beginning this crypto was double paying everyone so that they can see how much more our user works for it because talk coins are also been trading and I want to tell you that I have also been getting double pay for a few days but after that  I have not received double pay.