Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mahmud93

Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading

On 11/29/2020 at 6:53 PM, guatazoo said:

How can you say that the double payment system was kept for testing while it was aiming to increase earning rate for users and also to see mostly of post getting reacted. 

They should bring back the double payments system because now we really hurt by earing very low amount rate that's worth to claim whole week for basic of single day.

On 11/29/2020 at 6:53 PM, guatazoo said:

How can you say that the double payment system was kept for testing while it was aiming to increase earning rate for users and also to see mostly of post getting reacted. 

They should bring back the double payments system because now we really hurt by earing very low amount rate that's worth to claim whole week for basic of single day.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It was a special period in the forum during which we earned double payments in addition to our satoshis, which led to a significant increase in our daily profits.

But the double payment stopped a while ago and the payment has returned to normal

This problem is facing by every member. I am not completely sure how to earn talk token which is the form of double payment. In the previous session only btc was distribute on every post while now they are also paying the members in talk tokens, which I think a good decision.

Now the forum will pay you only for the posts you publish because recently, payment was stopped twice, and therefore we will not get to double our profits. In the end, you are not the only one who will pay us like this and the members had knowledge of this.

the double payments was only for limit period ,so from now there is not double payments,
maybe on next month or year it will be returned .

• +1 1

The double payments for Talk tokens have sadly ended. You will not get double tokens anymore friend. But be happy to earn a maximum of 250 tokens, and if you make a new post it will be 50 talk token for this.

• +3 1

The double payment is stopped, now you can profit from your post 10 TalkCoin in addition to Bitcoin, which I think will also be canceled soon because the site will be paid in the new currency only.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes my dear, this is correct, you are no long get the payment from double talk token, and this is for all of us the same. Because this was remove from the forum and we are only now get the normal payment, this is for all so do not worry about this.

During some day it was decided that the double bonus would stop. I actually felt a little sad for this too but I recognized the importance it had. It was mostly used for the members that were early in the forum and helped during times it didn't have so much acceptance as today. These members deserve more from us that joined later. I had the double talk token for almost two months and it given me good rewards also.

• +3 1

I used cryptotalk only for some months now, in the beginning I learn there was a double points for the talk tokens once we were given daily 50 reactions and I had discussed this a lot to other members to know as they weren't very adept with this concept. Now friend, this has ended, and we only have the standard tokens.

The double payment has been stopped for members, and even if the 50 posts are completed, you will not be able to obtain additional double profits, as now the withdrawal of Bitcoin has been stopped now and no one knows when the Bitcoin payment will be reimbursed

Since I joined there was the double payments, and they stopped a little after the listing of the token in Yobit, as it was something extra to be given for the members that were posting without having rewards, although there was bitcoin payment too to help with this.

Maybe you aren't giving 50 ratings per day here in the forum. Also, they have suspended the double payment for talk token because of the high selling percent of it on Yobit exchange. I think that is really a good move to prevent or slow down the rate of it's price fall.

I have read that for a while cryptotalk paid a bonus in TALK, the payment was double as I also verify in this post, the administrators of the forum should reconsider to re-activate that double payment, or increase the payment rates for each publication or reaction, even I have not charged anything in this forum, but if I have seen in yobit the price of the TALK token and it is quite low, they should improve that soon

They should not have stopped us double payments because we are well aware of the value of the talk tokens and its price. That is why they should not have stopped our double payments.

• -5 1

Double Payments were stopped because there was too many tokens flooding the market therefore making price going way lower than expected by the Staff and Investors.

Unless they release new services that allows us to buy using Talk Tokens, i don't see the point of keeping those double payments - and those are the main reasons why they were disabled.

Nontheless it's better this way than it was before.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The circulation of the talk tokens was too high because of the double tokens and it was stopped around a month ago, although we don't have knowledge of the current or total supply of the tokens in circulation. While it helped to reduce the drop of price, Talk is slowly declining for some time and I hope it reached the bottom any time.

Edited by Fixfin

It is because the double payment when you complete 50 paid reactions is disabled and now everyone will have only 10 talk tokens for one post. You can increase your income by earning btc on positively rated posts.

Because this feature has been closed since the introduction of the Twak coin into circulation, the thing that they want to do is to limit the sale that everyone makes, which is very bad in my opinion. We have to help 

while i suggested that the moderator has been monitoring the double payment system and i think that it has been a while but some menbers seems that their don't want to make double payment for them and all members don't know why the double payment stopped

You may not be paid double probably because you have done something wrong or because you fail to link your yobit account and yobit account, it may be because of that, but you can't just not get paid if there is nothing wrong, something must be wrong somewhere

Double payments has been stopped a while ago and also the payments for 50 likes are also been disabled now so We'll only receive the payments for maximum of 20 useful posts daily.So now focus on creating useful posts and comments to get paid for it Good Luck!

On 11/19/2020 at 1:41 AM, mahmud93 said:

I'm noticing that since talk started tradning I don't being paid double for the post despite that i ussually completing rating but i don't know if I'm the only that experience this if you also experience same let demand for double from moderators

Dear guy you are not only the member who is facing such problem. All the members have such problem.  According to my opinion this problem arise due the disturbance in the alogithrum which is the mathametical issue , I noticed some people those only the rate the comments just for earning the talks.  But now if you paid rate to any comment you will not paid the talk. 

I honestly hope that this double payment system be applied again ... it was good system and what you are paid for your effort is a good amount ... right now I have not got any payment yet ... and nevertheless I do not feel that it is going to be that much.

• +3 1

I haven't start earning yet ,I have not even completed my first 100 free post, but if other members receive double payment, why is yours not paying double, I guess there is something that you did not do, am sure of that, if you have linked your email on yobit with cryptotalk am sure you will receive the double payment also