Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mahmud93

Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading

On 11/19/2020 at 2:11 AM, mahmud93 said:

I'm noticing that since talk started tradning I don't being paid double for the post despite that i ussually completing rating but i don't know if I'm the only that experience this if you also experience same let demand for double from moderators

Hi friend I think double payment must be for few periods and I think this problem is not only faced by you but faced by other people of the forum. I think the forum would take there time and would pay you soon. And we all know that the forum is paying us more than our work. So we must keep patience and wait for moderators for paying us for our work.

• +2 1

The double payment now stopped, and also the react is stopped, I believe that we need to do something with the distribution of the token the people is losing the interest in the form, we need to adjust the way of distribution. I like the forum too much but I think that sometime is happening and is not good.

I believe this payment system stopped , you are not getting double what you earn when you finish the fifty daily ratings, and actually this way is better because having too much tokens with new members made them sell it immediately and this affected the price of the TALK token and made it drop severely. The new system is better.

• +2 1

The method of payment is really different, we no longer charge talk currency for interacting with posts, and the double pay you are talking about I have not heard of it before. Can you explain this?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes double payment is disabled since cryptotalk currency platform has started trading, we just need to complete our 20 post daily and make sure they are educative and knowledgeable in order to receive payment from it  we are appealing to the moderators to please re-install the double payment system

• +3 1

Double payment has been stopped, and now payment has stopped in the forum. I hope the forum will solve these problems, maybe there is a malfunction. 

It looks you have no longer viewed the publish that the moderators shared, mentioning that all individuals quit receiving any double payments, and this takes place to all contributors right here and I am no longer the solely one. 

No, no brother you are not right. We are paying double in the Talk Campaign as well as in the Bitcoin Campaign. You are telling lie and making the Bad Topics. We should have to respect this forum and try to make this forum best of all.

Double payment system has been finished as it was may be for the short period of time. Now you can get just by your best creative publications nothings more. As ratings systems also recently closed because of cheatings of some members who get their reputation in illegal way. So kindly be positive and violate the rules if you want forums fulfills your requirements. Thanks.

It is not that you are the only one who is not receiving double payments, no one here is receiving it because that campaign was disabled a long time ago, it is written in the about section of the forum, you should read a little more so that you find out about things that happen in the forum

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:41 PM, mahmud93 said:

I'm noticing that since talk started tradning I don't being paid double for the post despite that i ussually completing rating but i don't know if I'm the only that experience this if you also experience same let demand for double from moderators

Mate, calmed down it not only you. That is the new payment system amended by the forum. Now their is no payment for ratings. But you can now give as much as you can reputation as no more limit for reputation. Have a great day ahead mates

According to myself, the policy of double payment is stopped.it maybe for short time period,but not confirmed.and I have not received any money from this platform. 

Also the policy of rating is changed from moderators, because of cheaper system from members. So it may be because of changing rules and policy's.

Frankly, I have not encountered such a problem since I became a member. I think they disabled it for a while, but now it's active. Currently we cannot earn 1 talk token when we give reputation points. Maybe they've disabled this for a while too.

I think if you experience double demand from moderators, feel it.  Bitcoin payment schedule on the platform to view the number of paid posts you have.  The moderators have already informed this.  However, the token is still low and I hope it will go up one day.

I realize numerous individuals locate this hard to acknowledge. In any case, you ought to comprehend that the discussion is paying more than for your genuine work considering the way that the estimation of Bitcoins is on a rising Trend. so I feel that it is ideal to follow the current framework and attempt to make however much substance as could be expected to get installment at that point depending totally at once installment framework. By the day's end we would get great advantages from this stage

As withinside the preceding comments, the speak is now not being double canceled, they have been suspended, however that is right for the network due to the fact they are able to take hold of some thing of cost later, cognizance on importing precise cloth and experience the advantages of the forum.

• +2 1

I beleive now all members in the forum are receiving double payment, except those that are stopped from receiving payment. I advice to work patiently for the progress of the forum not just for payemt sake. 

I do not know anything about double payment, I hope you are correct on the subject, I hope that the talk will start trading so that we can earn money via Yupit, thanks for your post

According to the new payment system, you do not get talk when evaluating posts for others, that may be the reason you did not get talk,
But you should still get talk and satoshis for your positively rated posts,
If you are facing a problem with that, contact the forum administration and ask them about the reasons.

• +2 1

All of the Crypto talk users are paid double from the Crypto talk. Since the campaign is started and I am also getting the talk tokens as well as the Bitcoin by creating the posts as well.

I realise from posts I view that double payment has been stop because it was just a privilege given to people now it has been withdrawn let just hope they provide another privilege to us again so that we beginners can get paid double too

• +2 1

Hello friend, I think you will not receive payment for double talk token because it was not longer available for members, it has been disable by the moderators due to some of reasons. We can get payment now for posting useful comment which is two hundred talk token for 20 daily post but you will not receive double despite if you complete your daily reaction. 

Well this is not suprising anymore mate as what people said so admins said that after release of the talk tokens officially then the double payment will now stop for good in which is not really good for many, but however this would make sense as to the talk token will die if double payments kept continuing.

Well, I am new to Crypto world as well as this forum. When I joined the forum, I read the payment system in About Forum section, and found that the double payment has been disabled. I wish, I was also a member of that time when the payment was double and the price of talktokens was 200 Satoshi which is now only 14 Satoshi. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"