Bitcoin between a new record and a big drop - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Bitcoin between a new record and a big drop

The price of Bitcoin has risen dramatically in less than one year as Bitcoin was

trading at $ 5,000 last March, reaching today more than 18400$. This rise

makes some experts question the ability of bitcoin to continue to rise and

whether we will see a similar bubble like what happened in 2017. Just as

bitcoin today fell by more than 1000$ from the price of 18400 to 17300$

before rising again and stabilizing at levels close to 18000$ but i think that

the logical explanation that lead to this high and fast drop in bitcoin price

belong to the whales selling large quantities of bitcoin then the price has risen

again due to the high demand for bitcoin. What do you think ? Are we going to see in

the next few days a new rise in bitcoin or will it drop to less than 15000$ ?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

They are unpredictable movements due to the volatility of prices in crypto. Everything will depend on the manipulation of the biggest creditors of the asset (whales) and that the new big investors do not panic and start selling.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I am still looking forward to the $20000 price of bitcoin within this year, I am hoping that this would happen and this is my target value before I pull out my investment, the higher the demand for bitcoin makes it value pump maybe this is because of the US who keeps on printing USD.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

The rate at which bitcoin rises and drops nowadays makes me to wonder if the price will actually stabilize and move to this $20k benchmark that most experts have predicted, LET'S JUST hope and see,we just have  less than two months to go!!! 

Edited by Froshk
Correction
  • +1 2

According to my experience in the field of digital currencies, Bitcoin always rises at the end of the year and then falls directly at the beginning of the new year, perhaps it is the strategy of large whales for annual profit only, so it is difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin in the future because there are large whales that are controlling the market now.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There is much to speculate and little to say, even some exchanges have considered putting a message telling their customers to operate carefully. Since neither they themselves know what really happens. Well in my opinion this year will touch the 20 K and then the correction. They want the whales to repeat the feat. Someone said they'll decide how far he wants to go.

• +1 1

As a trader I always follow BTC and do small trading. I have few moments before do an trade at BTC where it was at $1799 and I place my order ,few minutes later the price goes to $18121 which shows the volatility of BTC. So this time it's high volatility and price must surpass last ATH. where we will witness next great Bull run of BTC. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think that bitcoin will go up to 20k dollars and then it will fall again to 10k dollars since many people who have bitcoin will sell their bitcoins most of them when it reaches the price of 20k dollars.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think that the selling of Bitcoin lead to an increase in price. When Bitcoin is being sold at a large amount then it price usually decreases but we have seen the increasing trend of bitcoin from almost 2 months.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There is a sharp decline during this period because since the beginning of the year we have been talking about a significant rise in the price of Bitcoin due to the last half period and the reduction of mining rewards, for this reason the price is expected to close this year at 20,000 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I completely agree with you the Bitcoin shown a great uptrend in this last months of the year. And the case that it went almost 1000$ today and again risen up. You mentioned very correctly that after seeing that the Bitcoin value reaching to all time high the traders started taking there profit. And this lead to fall in value. Now again it is back track.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:49 PM, hani20980 said:

The price of Bitcoin has risen dramatically in less than one year as Bitcoin was

belong to the whales selling large quantities of bitcoin then the price has risen

again due to the high demand for bitcoin. What do you think ? Are we going to see in

Hello mate, I agree with all you have said here, and I have a believe that Bitcoin will raise higher than you expect and many people will surely like to invest on Bitcoin and I think that's when it will grow more better.

• +2 2

Effectively Dear friend @hani20980 Bitcoin it is between a new record or will happen a big drop. Sure we are exposed to the two things different (positive or negative surprise)! Anything can happen at the end of this year, so we should be attentive in managing our Bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Even less than that $5000 it was devastating moment and serious fear to loose whole that incites many crypto users to dumb at the price of $4000 dollars when global pandemic collapsed the global economy. Only few were bold enough to accumulate at such low price target the approached BTC halving. Halving came and passed away were BTC was able to recovered to $8500 failing to cover up $10'000 until recently with the support of bull run that BTC began to spike above everyday

• +2 1

While support was confirmed at 16500 during the past two days, we find that Bitcoin is trying to rise again, but we must bear in mind that the futures contract closed at 16900, and this price will be like a magnet for Bitcoin during this week.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Expect to see a slight drop between $ 18,000 and $ 17,000 again. This is because it is trying to breach the level we hope to reach, which is $ 20,000, and every time it corrects. However, this correction does not bode well and may regress in the moment.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/19/2020 at 12:51 AM, eugen95123 said:

I think that in the near future, bitcoin will only grow until it reaches its peak of$ 2000, after which it will slowly decline

Bitcoin is already at the peak and the current price is cross the prediction of the $20k. The bitcoin next possible target is the $25k and then the $50k, as its increasing in price.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We have already seen a new price in bitcoin rise. Bitcoin has now go so high in price even higher than the one of 2017 bullrun, bitcoin is now $22000 presently and we are still hoping for more increase in price in the year 2021.

• +2 1

I think that you could be right in terms of the reason for the price drops in bitcoin from the whales sales. When you look at it, it is not uncommon for the whales in the crypto world to sell their currencies when there is a high price, before then buying up the currency again at the lower price in order to profit quite considerably for them. This is a great trading strategy. To be honest, in the coming weeks i expect that the bitcoin price is likely to decline to below the 20k mark as people are generally in the habit of selling crypto during the festive period as a means in which to pay for expenses over this period. This is just my speculation however. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I kept reading some posts and some news that were big fud and calling for a big drop in Bitcoin price. This was all fud, there was no drop and nothing happened, Bitcoin did what we were saying and is at $23,000 leaving many of the crypto news media to be in a very bad position as they were recommending to sell at $18,000. Don't be fooled by the media they are always the same.

• +1 2

Bitcoin price have break record this year and the price have rises to a very good price, and we hope to see more rises next year in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

We have to make our chances now, it is sometimes that cryptocurrencies may require more risk and make bets according to what we know, Bitcoin is into a new all time high prices and altcoins are barely following. It requires conviction to push some into altcoins that can make it big. DeFi is not in the hype right now, so I am selecting traditional coins that did well in previous times. Bitcoin is safe and if the altcoins pump a little, it won't matter as the Bitcoin investors are now institutions locked for years.

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:49 PM, hani20980 said:

I think that the predictions do not take into account the volume or popularity, thanks to the pandemic this changed and we can see BTC at more than $ 20,000 so not all predictions will be correct.

Bitcoin has risen dramatically over the past week and reached its highest price as it exceeded $ 23,000 for the first time in its history, and I think that Bitcoin will continue to rise during the coming period and may exceed $ 30,000 or $ 35,000.

My friend Bitcoin always issues a surprise to us, since since the third month its value was just 9000 dollars today exceeded 24 thousand dollars This is wonderful and I do not think that Bitcoin will decrease in the coming times to a little, but it is on the rise now and this is what distinguishes it Thank you

• +1 1