Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

thanks for the help I think the newcomers should read a lot and they also need to work for the betterment of their writing and knowledge, it is not the only thing they should read there must be many other things to read.

Thank you, my friend, for this guidance information, which will help us a lot in earning money in a correct manner without being subject to any ban and gaining useful information in the field of cryptography and trading.

This is all about how to servive and work on this forum .so if any want to go on long journey then read this post and set in mind . So with this we can avoid so many mistake which we perform on the base of routine. Sometimes we make post which is already on this forum so avoid from this type of mistake and make usefull post. Follow this thing which make you a good mumber.

• +2 1

Thank you so much, this is the best post I've come through since i joined this forum. These are really helpful guidelines. I'm currently working on my 100 posts task 

The new ones sometimes make mistakes but you have to understand them, every day you learn many things and in this forum even many more, I have very often seen repeated comments or even with the same meaning as someone else's and this makes it necessary to create a topic and more topics like this that you have created in order to further educate the new ones.

Thank you so much for the info I'll keep up with the precious points you provided. I agree on one thing the most which copy paste and it has increased and i think beginners needed to read the rules and avoid copy paste or useless info.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

This is very amazing tips that is very important to every newbie in the forum and it will serve as guideline to the newbies because the post contain everything they need through there journey here. Once again thank you so much.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:38 PM, Michar1 said:

5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.

You are very right for this my dear. It is almost impossiple to read posts with the bold letters and I am seen so many have this especially when I came back. It is bad for reading and except from bold it will also not have very big font. This is also something I am seeing too often and I am wondering why someone will do that..

• +2 1

As a beginner, it is much better to be in topics that can be handled than to respond to topics that you do not understand, therefore it is much more useful and efficient to find solutions to your questions using the search tool of the forum in order to learn in more order and how Again have a better experience and not be doing a lot of spam in the forum.

• +1 1

Thanks so much for the tips, it's so educative and enlighten.at least going by the tips one will be able to do something reasonable on the platform

Newbies needs these advises to know how to participate in the posting and then escape the challenges of warning points. I charge members to follow the advice to be posting good post earning crypto talk coin 

Dear new members should learn that rules and regulation.  follow this posts and commence.  if you joined here  you will get  more  knowledge and information. To enjoy a do this work we are will you all the best. 

You have made a very valuable post.  Where a new member needs to know most of the things you have highlighted.  I think every post should be like that.  Where there will be a repository of information, from which all seniors and juniors can learn something.  Thanks buddy.

Yeah it is very good information mate. The people in this form were came like a beginner so we also need to work hard to reach like them so we need to follow the instructions carefully and do our work.

Thanks for sharing this my dear mate. You have given very good information, it will benefit us a lot, and with so much expansion, that new members can learn a lot from your post.

thanks for sharing some usefull information specially for beginners like me . it is also very helpful for all of us speacially for beginners. keep posting and share also usefull information.

Thank you my friend for this great post.  In fact, I did not post any topic yet, so I am still reading the posts of the old members and benefiting from their advice.  We must all follow your instructions in order to get a good reputation.  I wish you success

On 11/17/2020 at 11:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Your tips were very valuable. We should never go against the rules.If we go against the rules, it will give us a warning point which will ban us.We will always try to follow the rules so that we can work properly.

Dear @Michar1 there are many instructions for the beginners they should avoid from bad habits on this forum the bad habits are cheating, editing and copyright the copypaste is also the reputation destroying activity the beginners should avoid all of these bad habits 

• +2 1

Thanks for giving the good advise us or for new members and these points are good and we should follow these points if new members follow them it is beneficial for them. 

• +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 11:38 PM, Michar1 said:

How to get a good post?

Thank you friend for sharing those valuable advice and information with us. As a new member I really appreciate your post. And yes we must always aim for making good post so that it can be helpful to others. And we must follow the rules of this forum before posting and avoid any kind of copy paste. And we should always try to write our own thought so that people can appreciate our post and give us good rating.

Very good advice, thank you very much for sharing it with all of us, I believe that we should all apply it when creating our own themes, however I think I miss one that is also very important and that is that before creating a new theme we must verify that it is not already created in the forum using the search bar, this is very important since we could violate the rules in case of creating a repeated topic.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for this post give me a lot of knowledge. You've given a lot of tips about Beginner that will be very useful and very informative. These tips are very useful.

• +1 1