Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

Thank you so much for posting  this informative topic .I am also new here.it is really very helpful. By reading this I learn how to post a new topic.

You should work hard with dedication and devotion. You should first read the terms and conditions of the platform and follow the instructions. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

Thank you for telling me this. The newcomers have joined. They will benefit a lot from this post because they will know a lot of rules and how to post, but they have to post 100 posts first. Thank you I have also benefited a lot 

A very nice post.  Very beneficial especially for newcomers.  Newcomers must first get an idea of the rules after joining the forum.  Each post is very important so research and create new posts.  Which is very easy and important for everyone.  Refrain from useless low quality posts.  Use 100 words per post.  Refrain from copying.  If necessary, seek advice from seniors.

Thanks buddy for giving such great instructions. Beginners often do the mistake while creating a topic because they get confused about what should they write what should they do to contribute in this forum So i think you post would be helpful for them to guide them in the right way.

Thank you for giving your tips. These tips can useful for all members not for only beginners. Of course when you make your own topic then it necessary that you have more knowledge about it. If you have less knowledge about your topic then search it on Google and collect information and add them in your content.

These are really important tips that can make the beginners to make their starting step a bit more easier. These also help them to understand more on what to do and what not to do. How to avoid making mistakes and how to become more successful. 

Greetings, I think that this post from you is good and important in general, and especially for beginners in this forum. In addition, the member must work hard and follow the rules and pump positivity to raise the level of work and do not mind asking for help in case I need something.

If you are a beginner you must follow the rules and regulations of the forum to be able to work in the forum, take time to make the first 100 posts to do them well and they do not delete the post them, these tips will help you take the first steps in the forum and so on. succeed in the best platform to earn money and the most import knowledge because it will be for a lifetime.

Dear members remember one thing more don't use of Google translators or the other type of translators because it is strictly restricted by the forum mostly members doing this faults so be careful you face difficulties.

This is useful piece of advice to benefits all not even beginners only, from the above points number 3 has been the main challenges of this forum because the moment I'm reviewing some posts at my convenient time I learn that some are just paraphrasing, copy pasting of members work. Let's stop this act will not lead us to progress

You have provided valuable tips for beginners in the forum. These tips will go a long way in improving the quality of the post. This will ensure that your post is not deleted by the moderator.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Hi dear your post is really helpful for beginners it's contains a useful content through which we can improve ourselves we gain knowledge from it and can overcome our mistakes , thanks for this

Thank you for sharing this tips for begginer. I think we all senior members should share tips for begginers. So that they can learn the basics rules of this forum and can become successful in this forum. And I think giving tips is our responsibility. 

Thanks for the information mate  We totally trust a person. The actual beginners need to adhere to the actual foibles from the discussion board very first. They've to make certain that their own publish include efficient understanding as well as info. Prevent performing plagiarism. It's obviously unlawful. Your own publish consists of at least 100 figures. When the newbies follow which guidelines. They're not going to confront any difficulty.

Yes your information is very helpful for the beginners. You have made a lot of efforts in making these content for us. Your suggestions must be followed by all beginners.

These are tips to improve in the advertising area and I just published using the tips I read and if they work, you have to take these tips and put them into practice whenever we can, following the rules is very important, asking questions so that everyone Respond is a great advice and while they respond to your posts you will gain more fame in the forum because if the user who responded likes how we write, they will follow us and give us a reputation, take into account each advice, friends, they will see the results after putting them into practice.

• +1 1

You, as a beginner in this field, must abide by the instructions and laws that avoid you making mistakes and problems and continue your work without any problems. If you fail in the first attempt, do not give up, but continue until you achieve your goal.

If you are new to this forum then you have to follow the rules. make the forum rules your friend and the things will get easy for you. Just do your work regularly. Try to create useful content. the thing which is needed the most it get the knowledge abut the forum and also crypto currency. You get the knowledge of this forum by just going to about forum section.. and to gather more knowledge the go to beginners section. MAke your content informative. Post the things that you are aware of and then peopl ewill give you rating and your reputation increase.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:37 PM, Roseomran said:

First of all, thank you for this information. As a beginner in this field, I tried to read as many comments as possible to benefit from it. I wish I could add something new to it. I will do it when I can.

I would tell beginners who are new to this form to follow all the rules and regulations and work honestly.  Enough to gain knowledge by reading topics and posts of senior members.  They will also be able to get acquainted with cryptocurrency and get the idea working.  Their posters will also become useful.

• +3 1

Yes you are right bro there are some tips for the our new beginners because they don't know the rules of the forum and even how posting so I say right choose tr topic that you understand and also also make a post with proper word and don't allow plagiarism.

I use to give advice for beginners and when you beginners are enter in this great platform as cryptotalk then you should first know about what is crypto and what is rules of it like: how to post topics and how to give reply and how we earn money in short time. And after you know all the things of it then you feel easy to earn.

On 12/13/2020 at 1:17 PM, gbest2020 said:

Their are a lot of tips which  will help the newbies  in the forum,but I will take this part which is searching, making a research before you should post in this forum is the best way which will keep you moving in the track to avoid been warned or get banned from the forum.

All points you mentioned here are good because it was very useful for us they give us has a separate place in crypto if we follow all the rules given by you so keep follow all advice. Thank you again for giving us this information.

• +1 1

My guess is, we're fine.  With the exception of 4 and 5, most of the reminders you wrote I know.  But I will try to read the rules of the forum again.

Thanks for the post.  My guess is, we're fine.  With the exception of 4 and 5, most of the reminders you wrote I know.  But I will try to read the rules of the forum again.