Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

I started working today in this platform and I need more knowledge to create topics. Because I don't have any experience in this. I will try to follow your advices and soon I will also create useful posts soon. Thanks for the post.

The information provided by the creator of this publication is very interesting since it contains very important information and above all to remember all the members especially for beginners since he assured that it will be very helpful
A big greeting to the whole community

On 11/17/2020 at 11:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

I am a begginner.. your advise is really helpful for begginner.. there are some rules of cryptotalk.. every new comers should follow the rules. otherwise your account wil ban if you don't obey the regulations.. I can learn that a new thing frop your topic thai i have to use capital letter when starting. 

Some tips for beginners are that,

First complete 100 posts as a training and learning about this forum. Don't violate the rules and regulations of forum. Don't copy the poats of others and copy them.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

I am really like this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. 

I am feeling happy and excited .

Thank you 💞

Edited by Ellenmusk
  • +5 1

Good tips of beginner and older member good to make people those time to time avoid and you can follow the rule and regulation and  gain good repetition. There are a lot of post hair which guide the beginner so they should read them to make easier to learn

• +4 1

Yes ofcourse  you are right if we have knowledge  then we are able to write the topic otherwise  we should not  use the bold or capital letter in the post because  this is against the rule and regulations. 

On 11/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

That is very good post, following rules and regulations is very important to everyone of us. Because if we continue by working according to the rules and publishing useful post that will help this platform to promote, we are not going to have a problem here.

Edited by Gimini
Spelling mistake

Hello friends 😃

a new member they said learning never stop so we are here to learn as well as earn money too the only thing that matters is believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve 

Beginners must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont use more then one account 

Dont use any automations 

Respect all members 

Dont go against this platform 

Dont cheat 

Dont copy others posts 

Shared your own skills 

Post informative topics 

Thank you friend for giving us this useful information for all of us who started in the forum. My advice is to work seriously and honestly and to be consistent in making your 20 daily posts. Respect the rules of the forum and other users in this way your stay here is guaranteed.

This topic is useful for all new user and junior members. I think that patience is very important to get success in this platform. You must spend time on reading opinions and comment of senior members and get lessons from them. Then start posting here step by step.

These are very important advice for all newly joined to the forum, as we have recently noticed an increase in the number of random topics and posts, and thus an increase in the removal of posts, which may expose their owners to receiving warning points and then banning.

Thank you very much my friend for this valuable post. I benefited from your post and I hope beginners read it and benefit from it like me. We always need.  For experienced members to give us helpful advice. I appreciate that very well

Dear friend, I thank you for your advice, but everything is difficult at its beginning, and I am still a beginner and do not have enough stock of information to do the posts, so I will content myself with reading and evaluation until I feel that the time has come to create a post

Thank you for these important tips. At the beginning of work, we need to know the rules and regulations of this forum in order to not make mistakes.  Then we have to read a lot of the member's posts so that we can get the knowledge.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Michar1 said:

How to get a good post?

This post is very useful and informative. Thanks for sharing this useful post. I think many new members don't know the rules and regulations of this forum and don't follow this. Don't copy paste to other content. 

These are following some tips that the beginners should follow such as ;

Don't write the copy paste material 

Don't cheating any posts material 

Don't use the translator

Create the post consist of 100 characteristics 

These are such things that the beginners should follow and can create the useful posts. 

Well,first do 100 free posts. Don't copy others post.Always follow the rules and instructions of this site.A beginner can learn about crypto currency from here.

@Suhema

Thank you, this post will be of great help.
But I noticed that it is also an important rule for the post to have meaningful and useful content for forum members.

As a beginner we should focus on these important points and work hard if we follow these steps then we will not face any problem never let down yourself and always motivate yourself with the help of good knowledge

You are right and i am agree with you.Crypto talk forum is helping for us because we get money in a specific amount to accomplish our needs that is why it is our right that we write a good post here.Follow the rules and creat informative topic it will make your post more attractive for geting positive reputations.I am also a new member and i am trying to creat essential and informative comments. 

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. It is a very informative and useful publication that all beginners should read and think about to create. Free themes from brother

• +1 1