Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

I am also a newbie here! 

Thanks for guiding us seniors.

This forum must be usefull for us and we must gain much knowledge from this platform, that can be made our future bright. This is also a great platform for develop communication skills. 

This post is generally excellent and valuable, particularly for new members in this forum. You need to learn about posts and forum you need to learn  before to post anything in this forum and read all the comments And you will get the information about the forum. Their attention and some time to this forum to understand and implimit the informations.

We should be extremely clear with the standards of the discussion and we should likewise attempt to follow the individuals with the best standing and experience, to fill in as a guide, to complete our work in the correct way

It's making a difference for the newbie and expensive companions much appreciated for the sharing data and a few great individuals are accessible in this stage since he shared crypto inside data and its supportive to me and all unused individuals. So once more thanks.

Thanks a lot my buddy. I am a new member of crypto currency. I want to learn all things of crypto currency by working here.Your posts is so helpful for me.Always help junior or new members.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Their are a ton of tips which will help the amateurs in the forum,but I will take this part which is looking, making an examination before you should post in this discussion is the most ideal way which will keep you moving in the track to evade been cautioned or get prohibited from the gathering.

Yes you are right and your post contains good information about the new beginners like me. I think all the beginners will follow the above instructions you provide. If we follow these and not  cheat other we are able to earn and learn.

Hy guys! There are many tips but I tell you some basic tips first we should search and gain the knowledge and second we should do ourselves and if any problem then we should take help from any of our friend 

Learning never stops any time as we are experienced or bigginer. Learning goes every time it's important for everyone. And thank you soooo much for giving us such a costly information. It's gives us really help in our work. 

Thanks for the post.  And we are fine I guess.  I happen to know most of the reminders you wrote, except the 4 and 5 ones.  But I will try to read the forum rules again. 

Thanks for the post.  And we are fine I guess.  I happen to know most of the reminders you wrote, except the 4 and 5 ones.  But I will try to read the forum rules again. 

Dear mate  you are doing very well  you are teaching your new comers because daily thousands of new 2 members are joining this platform and mate they do not have much knowledge about it and they taught from you so doing this and all you share tips for beginners is very useful and I also follow them this is very beautiful thing ☺️👍🏽👍🏿☺️👍🏿☺️

On 11/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Valuable and important tips, which must be taken into account by all members here, to make this forum an excellent work environment, and a reference for all digital currency lovers.

Thank u so much dear for this information. This will hep beginners to become good in this work . I got  a lot of information from your post . I try these steps to post .

Yes dear right we should to follow the rules and we should to make post of minimum 100 character .our post should to meaningful and informational. 

• +1 1

Good points my friend you mantioned most important rules in your post but i still suggest new users to read the rules of forum carefully to avoid any warning point or mistakes.

Thanks for the post, my friend. Crypto world is a beneficial site and it is a good option for us. In this forum we can learn many things and earn money from it. For payment, we have to create creative content for post and react to others post.

The first thing newcomers need is to get a detailed idea about this forum. Also they must have to know about its terms and regulations and other regulations. They can also seek help from experts if they have difficulty understanding a subject

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information for all members, whether they are new or experienced members. Regarding the topic started with a large letter, I did not have prior knowledge of this matter. Thank you for drawing my attention to this aspect. I believe that writing publications requires great knowledge and great thinking away from haste and repetition.

• +1 1

I am always making posts with bold letters. But after read your topic I can realize that using bold letters is not good. And thanks for sharing such as good information with us, New members can solve their mistakes from learning such informative topics.

Thank you so much for sharing such information it will hepl me alot for do posts and comments and i will follow the restrictions by administrator 

Thanks expert for the tips. You have really said it well. As a new member on this platform of crytotalk, if you want to be successful then you always search for educative topics on this nature that will help to guide you as a newbie. Thanks once again, have a great day.

Hello all friends thats a really impressive topic dear that can really helpfull for us and also for fresh and new members here it shows very important points which one we should need to follow them that can really help for us in earning and learning also.

• +1 1