Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

You are right my friend. If we have knowledge, then we will definitely succeed in any online trading whether it is cryptocurrency or it forex trading. Therefore, we need, if we do any kind of trading, then we should first of all get knowledge and information about you and only then do work in it. When we have information and knowledge about it then we will be able to succeed in any kind of trading and if we do not have this thing, then we will do trading on our luck then we will face loss. Therefore it is important that before doing any kind of work, one must acquire knowledge for it. If we get knowledge for any work before doing it, then we will definitely succeed in it. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very true friend, knowledge is the key to success that opens the door to have good benefits over the cryptocurrency and thus achieve excellent results.

Yes in my opinion that knowledge and experience is the success . If you learn and take knowledge everyday , and also you have some experience be sure that you will succeed. Because you have the most important things , for that my advice for everyone is just try to learn and get knowledge everyday . I wish you all the best.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Yes brother you make nice advice. When I join this forum I feel full difficulty during my 100 posts than I make my habit to read more and more posts of senior and extract good knowledge from it now I am have good knowledge about cryptotalk trading, investbox and mining so knowledge is real power to obtain success in any field 

• +2 1

Your advice is really respectable mate... I usually say to newbie that if you here to learn knowledge then you must be successful in crypto world but if you here to earn money then sooner or later those member will be banned..  That is why run after knowledge then money will run after you..   But It's true that every one want money..             

• +2 1

hello friends knowledge is the power in your life... i hope to get a good experience this will help me jn trading.. this cryptotalk world is really wonderful and it requires many time to have enough knowledge about it..

• +1 1

Knowledge is the most valuable thing and the one who applies it the most will succeed quickly.  The secret of success is to acquire knowledge and to use knowledge at the right time.  The more you apply your knowledge in cryptocurrency, the faster you will improve and you will be in a better position to post on this forum with good topics.

• +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Interchangeably and too important for everyone, but it is more logical and systematic to consider knowledge first just like you said, no doubt knowledge is the golden key to the success. Without knowledge and experience sometimes even with the money one may failed to nurture it effectively or utilize it judiciously.

• +1 1

You see knowledge is power, however without the action of that knowledge, it is often useful for nothing. You just become a smart paperweight..

In this cryptotalk form you will grow and you will get more knowledge .

Knowledge is the key that will goes to successfully.in life without knowledge can't do nothing.

yes my friend you are totally right knowledge is the key to success. some people come here or on other platforms just to earn money. no doubt money is the basic need of nowadays but knowledge is a power which increases by sharing with others.

• Useful or interesting 1

success always found the people who wants to get knowledge information and experience. these are the eaiser ways to get succeed in this or all forums. Money is also dependent on your knowledge and experience about any work or job you does.

Damn right. Its very difficult for beginners to get crypto knowledge very quickly. Knowledge comes when anybody work with consistency. So this forum is best for getting enough knowledge of digital world, its new creations, or many more. So i suggest dont work here for money because you can use your money now and its finished but for further earning knowledge is essential. Through knowledge we also change our whole infrastructure and community. So focus on knowledge and this forum is best for teaching us. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Knowledge is strength .

Knowledge is definately a only  key to succed in life . With out kowledge your sucess or survival in crypto & also in life is impossible .

Improve your knowledge to improve your life .

• +1 1

As no matter how long it would take a while to do alot of tasks they would be worth it and will might take a while but as long you know what you are doing anyway you shouldn't have any problems sooner or later mate thats my opinion.

• +1 1

Certainly, knowledge is one of the most important reasons for success in any field of work, especially in the field of crypto, and this knowledge comes through reading the topics in the forum and understanding them well and you may find some difficulty in the beginning, but with the passage of time you will have knowledge and experience In crypto, so I advise all members of the forum to learn in order to become a successful person in the world of crypto.

• +1 1

Knowledge is power. The only thing that cannot be stolen is knowledge. Knowledge definition is - the fact or condition of knowing something with familiarity gained through experience or association. To be successful in life knowledge is a must. It is really the secret of success in life.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right my friend. You said right that knowledge is the key of success. When i joined this forum i have no much knowledge about the cryptotalk. I work hard make unique and useful post with the knowledge that i gain from the cryptoyalk. Now i ,m succeed in my work and become a member of crypyotalk family.

• +1 1

Dear, your words are wonderful and useful for us, the members, to gain a huge amount of information and experience, and after we go to get the money, our dreams. I agree with you, my friend.

I agree with this because if we have knowledge we will surely succeed here and in our lives too so my opinion is run for knowledge go for knowledge you can also gain knowledge and earn ... knowledge is the best principle and knowledge is power so gain strength  Gain knowledge for.

• +1 1

Yes I am also agree that the knowledge is the key to success.without good knowledge there is nothing.without great knowledge we cannot survive in a standard society.for standard survival we should remain in struggle to get more and more knowledge.

Hi my friend! You are absolutely right. I am also newbiee i start online work 1st time in my life. I always afraid from online work. But when i start this forum i am glad that it is quite easy. I come here to earn money. But when i start work here i found more knowledge about currency. I found new things to be learn here. I am student and wants to reading. So you say true, knowledge is the key to success. When you have knowledge your demand increses and as a result money automatcally comes to you. 

• +1 1

Yes, my dear, of course everyone who has wisdom can appreciate and know that knowledge is the basis of everything. With it, various life affairs can be managed, as it attracts money and a wonderful and useful working life.

• +1 1

Knowledge is key but hardwork is also important. When you have a vast knowledge about something and you did not effort in application of your knowledge, you may not be successful in that endeavor. So when you have knowledge, you should also work really hard in applying your knowledge. 

• +1 1

Very well said, sir! 

Money does not always come by itself, but is driven by our investments. And, investments is not only in the form of money, but in health, sociality, spiritual, properties, and knowledge. Let's not compare ourselves to other people who have already reached the top, because every each of us has their own story to make. Some are even gifted to do great things, which most of us do not have. That is why courage and knowledge are our best weapons in order for us to improve and be able to keep up.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

knowledge is the power so that we have must follow this site and earn money. after that you must follow this site.after that you are i suggested all my dear friend you should learn knowledge.

thanks

• +3 1