Which of the following is better - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

I think if you keep it, you will earn more, and that takes time, but you must trust the forum that it has a good reputation and you will gain information and profits from it.

You can collect profits and withdraw or withdraw profits every day.  In my opinion, withdrawing money into the wallet every day is better than accumulating profits in order to be able to invest money and earn more profits.  You cannot directly invest your money in the forum, but you can invest your money and earn in the Yobit platform, and there are many ways to earn and increase profits in Yobit.

• +4 1

On 16/11/2020 at 4:31, abdullah553 said:

¿Cuál de los siguientes es mejor?

¿Tengo que retirar las ganancias inmediatamente de la plataforma o debo recolectarlas en una buena cantidad y retirarlas?
¿Es rentable invertir en la moneda del foro?

It is advisable to invest in a currency that you are sure will generate enough profits, you can also use the yobit investbox this is also highly recommended, if you want to have passive profits.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:25 PM, matias estigarribia said:

That depends on the economic situation of each one, if you do not need to withdraw money it is good to put the token talk to the invesbox and they will be giving you 1% daily which is a very good thing. You would also be helping to increase the value of the tokens!

Ya you are right, many of us are faced with a lot of problem, the money we earn is use to settle bills. I think only those who don't have much problem to solve saves enough or invest it. But I think Yobit account is safe and no matter how many years your money will be save....

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You mean transferring your earnings from campaign to your yobit account or withdrawal from yobit to your wallet ? For the first one it doesn't matter you can do whatever you like but for the second one you should collect them and then withdraw them in other way you have to pay more fee.

• +1 1

You decide when you want to transfer your money to another account. But if you want to invest it, you do not need another site that provides you with this matter. The platform offers you several privileges. Either you can mine according to the plan that suits you. You can also mine other currencies in certain rates. Also, if you like gambling, it is available.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The best way if you don't need really a money in your real life is to invest all your earning in many way in the yobit exchange,like to put them in the investment box and get 1 percent daily or buy a plan in the vmining and get profits daily, other way is to put them in the robot trade and leave the bot trade for you

• +2 1

The answer to this question would be different depending on one's personal goals. If you got some immediate needs that need to be fulfilled, then you can allocate a percentage of your earnings for this purpose. Yet, I would invest the largest proportion of earnings for the long term as generally speaking we can see better results in our investment in the long than in the short term. 

• +2 1

This is a good question, but you will find an answer in your mind. You just have to think rationally and choose what is right for you

As for me, I withdrew an amount of my profits, and the other part I bought a currency with a good future and project, and now I invest it and make good daily profits

• +3 1

This is an important question
  As for me, I divide the profit I get from Mandy into two parts, the part I withdraw and I make an investment process on the Yobit platform, and so I don't put my money in one basket and now it's after my capital that I put the coins in it.  When I sell them, I keep some cains.

• +1 1

I think I you Should keep the tokens and trade them. If you have good trading knowledge, trading is the best thing you can do with your token. It will give you extra profit on your main balance. But if you don't know trading withdraw the cash don't risk your money for no reason.

• +2 1

We have thought a lot about this.  And I will be able to know something good and know a lot of things. I hope that if you cooperate with us on this subject, we will also be able to have a lot of ideas about this subject and we will be able to know a lot about this subject. I hope you will cooperate with us.

On 11/16/2020 at 4:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

It is a good question. People has different views of having a good amount of money, some people like to buy things they want as soon as they get their pay, some people invest it for more passive income. Most people here are business minded and they don't easily waste their money. 

On 11/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?

If you are good at analysis and trading, I advise you to invest bitcoin and the currencies that you earn through the currency on the forum by trading to increase your profits or investing in Investbox in some good currencies. If you are not good at trading, you may be able to convert these currencies into Litecoin and withdraw them to your digital wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I'm not quit sure but I know some people that collect them and when the price go high they sell there tokens but I didn't try it my self so I don't know, not to mention that the price of talk tokens was between 70 - 75 sat

Investing in this forum's currency isn’t worthy. Because the price of talk token is decreasing day by day. Now the average amount is about 75 satoshi. And you can invest in yobit investbox where you can earn 1% profit for talk token. If you invest 1000 talk then you will get 10 talk per day. And 10 talk's price is only 750 satoshi which is little i think. 

It is better to withdraw immediately if you have confusion about the market price          

The yobit is the best way of withdraw our token. There are different way available depend on you how you choose way to withdraw our money. The yobit is the best way of earning money and success 

On 11/16/2020 at 4:31 AM, abdullah553 said:

@abdullah553 It depends on what you want to do with your money, if you want to keep it you leave it where it is, if you want to invest looking for profit, then you should withdraw it and look for the options that allow you to make a successful trade and obtain profitability for that reason, the currencies are invested according to the The need of the one who owns it, there are those who hold, those who trade quickly and those who do not know what to do with them, but it will always depend on the needs, greetings.

that is all relies upon upon you, if the foreign money is growing day by day, you have to await appropriate days, if the currency fee is decreasing day by date, you have to withdraw right away. it's a exceptional platform so one can learn and earn on the identical time, you will virtually revel in this platform. want you exceptional of good fortune

do not withdraw the profit immediately just because you got profits .there won't be no use of investing the capital then,instead you can use those profits for investing so that you can increase your profits more than before

Edited by abi001

On 11/16/2020 at 2:47 PM, KHALED ADWANI said:

It depends on the currency that you want to keep Bitcoin, for example, its value has increased very significantly in the last period. If you have some bitcoin in your wallet, you will have made large profits without much effort

Hey mate, you are right keeping Bitcoin to our wallet will more profitable than invest our money in others coin or investment box. If we collect Bitcoin everyday that will be future in one day, we all know how valuable is Bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if you have bitcoin and ethereum i advice you to hold it now because its price is raising significantly nowadays. If you have good information about trading and cryptocurrency market, you can work as a trader because you  will get good profit of trading.

On 11/16/2020 at 6:07 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

i think all of us should try to hold TALK token and not sell at low prices, because if we continue to sell at low prices they will decrease even more, if we want the TALK token to stay at a higher price we should keep it in the investment boxes and sell it at higher prices

Since the talk tokens is tradable then the price of it will surely go up and down too so it is really good for us to wait until the price goes up because we can earn more with that way.

• +1 1

Hello friend, That relies upon the monetary circumstance of every one, in the event that you don't have to pull out cash it is acceptable to put the symbolic converse with the invesbox and they will be giving you 1% day by day which is an awesome thing. You would likewise be assisting with expanding the estimation of the tokens.