Which of the following is better - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

It depends on the currency that you want to keep Bitcoin, for example, its value has increased very significantly in the last period. If you have some bitcoin in your wallet, you will have made large profits without much effort

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 3

7 minutes ago, usamah said:

Yes, that's an important question
As for me, I divide the profit that I get from Mandi into two parts, part I withdraw it and I do an investment process in the Yobit platform, and therefore I do not put my money in one basket and now after it is my capital I keep some currencies if I raise the prices I trade on it

Good, good idea
But I want to ask you, is trading on the platform safe? I have heard that there are a lot of fraud and hacking operations during the last period

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

I have an opinion for you. It is better to collect a good amount and then search the forum which platforms are good for trading and then transfer your profits to it and work on trading and I do not like to invest in any currency because I have heard about many problems that happen with this matter

This is good, my friend. What do you think of which platforms do I withdraw?
Is there a reliable platform that I trade on or what do I do exactly?
I don't have much left to profit, and I'm confused about what to do

• +1 1
  • +2 2

good question @abdullah553, i see talk token one of the good yobit tokens and it will be expencive in the future, because there are many investors want to use it in investbox, for me i'm hold my talk token and waiting, i'm sure that this token increase to more than 500 satoshi 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Its better not to put all your eggs into one basket, Its good to invest part of your earnings cause of inflation rate, instead of savings and buying of things  all the time I think it would be better to invest and trade the little you get paid so you can increase your earnings.

• +1 2

Hii dear, this is all depends upon you, if the currency is increasing day by day, you have to wait for good days, if the currency rate is decreasing day by date, you have to withdraw immediately. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time, you will really enjoy this platform. Wish you best of luck 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think this question is rather personal.
It depends on your goals and what you want to achieve from the forum
If you depend on  working as an additional source of your income
Withdraw money and use it.
But if you consider work as an investment plan and a way to achieve wealth,you have to use your money to invest.
You can always divide your money into a use part and an investment part.
In my opinion, this is the best!

Personally I recommend in investing the forum's currency in investbox in order to get daily percentage profit but also investing supports forum's currency price to pump by reducing the rate of supply while the rate of demand increases.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

When you started it should collect it for now to withdraw a much money in the future and also considered the current currency of every token then analyze the information if its ok to withdraw all your money or invest some parts to make other earnings.

• +2 2

The value of the profit will not be appreciated at all if you keep withdrawing funds as soon as you make them, it's better to accumulate, invest, and probably even trade it before finally deciding to withdraw funds/profits 

Edited by Froshk
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

i think all of us should try to hold TALK token and not sell at low prices, because if we continue to sell at low prices they will decrease even more, if we want the TALK token to stay at a higher price we should keep it in the investment boxes and sell it at higher prices

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You have a great question my friend. Whatever money I charge from this forum, it is my attempt that instead of withdraw it, I would invest in a cryptocurrency that was good for him so that I can get a lot of profit from the that. When everyone withdraws whatever money they earn from here and spent it. But when I earn money from this forum, I invest the money earned by this forum in a crypto currency and then it turns out to be beneficial for me, then I send it to him in which way I earn double profit. That's why I think it's better to invest my money in cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At this price, you should not sell better than hold. And if you have experience, then trade. Now, because of the BCH fork, trading has almost stopped. Trading will soon be active again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well if you are talking about cryptotalk earning then I will say that use your talk token  in invest box. And when the price increases sell it. This will make double profit. But if there are plans of investment of Bitcoin in invest box then check whether it ask for dice game. If there is dice game then don't do it. Dice game of yobit doesn't seems genuine 

• +1 1

@abdullah553I think you have nothing to loss if any income collecting here investing them on Yobit Investbox will be more profitable than withdrawal. Don't forget there are withdraw fees if you pretend to exchange your Talks token to Bitcoin and then you will withdraw there are 0.00120000 Bitcoin fees. So let your income growing!

• +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

My dear friend if you started collecting earnings don't rush in withdrawing small amounts but have patience earn more then withdraw a good amount, that's how I will be doing it when I start being paid.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?

It depends on what you want to do and how you want to do it. If you don't have anything to do with money right now I guess you should invest it in Bitcoin I think it will help you a lot. A make sure you don't share your account details with anyone.

I collect a weeks payment and then withdraw it. As the price is going down it is not wise to sell now. So gather your talk tokens and sell after  the price goes high. It will be for sure.  You can invest it in investbox also. It is a good way to get more from what you hold. So try that feature too.

• +4 2

2 hours ago, abdullah553 said:

As for me, I store the amount and divide it in two stages, the first half I withdraw it and the second part I trade with it
  • -2 1
  • +2 1

It is better if you have coins other than bitcoin - then convert them to bitokin. It grows and shows itself more or less steadily. I see no reason to keep the forum coins, unless, of course, you have them for 200,000. So you can put them in the investment and skim the cream every day.

Yes Its an important question. Its depends how much credit you have in your wallet because its a volatile market sometimes the price of currency increases sometimes it decreases so if you have saving in your wallet at the time of hype in price ypu can earn more profit. So if yoy want to earn big you should save it for good time when the price increase so that you can sell it at better rate then.

I think the best to do in that situation is to collect all of your token here then hold it. While you are holding that token observe in the market which cryptocurrency is good to trade with because the value now of the token in market is very low. So, you should take time on what are you going to do with that token of yours. 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, abdullah553 said:

You must keep in mind that the market is volatile. I believe you can do both either way. You can withdraw what you earned immediately but make sure that you have checked the value of the token first. Also, you can keep them as long as you want just always be updated with the market state to avoid issues to arise. The choice is in your hands mate! 

• +3 2

This decision is up to you and you must make the choice that you think is good and appropriate for you, and you can divide a part you withdraw and part you trade with it or manage your money with a strategy that is suitable and good for you