Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

Whoever cheats will receive warnings, and then he will be banned or restricted from publishing, and this is the right decision. You have to be a moral person in this forum in order to gain the love of others

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, we must be honest in giving the reputation because this matter increases the quality of the content provided by this forum also. The good reputation gives us an incentive to continue to participate and increases the confidence of members and supervisors in us so that we can work here comfortably and away from inconvenience.

• +2 1

I agree on this. Reading some posts, I find that they have nothing to do or it is a frequent advice. You find that some give +5. I do not envy him, but I give an evaluation of what you think you fit the content and each grade indicates the quality of the post. Is it excellent, good or not okay. And we must give each publication its right.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You are absolutely right. this platform is all about sincerity and genuineness with which the users perform by keeping in mind the rules and regulations. One such rule is not to give cheat reputation to other users. Whenever you come across a good quality post make sure that you give a positive reputation and whenever you come across a bad quality post give negative reputation. This way we can promote each other on this platform and also help the moderators.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

Yes dear. I agree with you. You are absolutely right. We should reacts according to the nature of content. Also give negative reacts when it's not good. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic . That's is right we should always give good reputation those people who deserves it . And who create useful and informative posts . Don't give good reputation those people who don't deserve .

• +1 1

All I can say is that, thank for they watchful eye of the moderators, how can members rate in such a way that is not appropriate thinking they are helping the writer, we should stop that.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

Dude I also had also seen that people are just giving the random reputations to members like good posts are getting negative rates and the worst posts are getting positively rate this is totally unprofessional behaviour of the members they should understand the importance of giving reputation to the forum so try to avoid such cheats and give rates honestly to the desired person.

Yes it is absolutely right that cheating reputation may leads to block.when we give negative reactions to useful post and give give reactions to those who don't deserve it than in this way our account may be ban.

14 minutes ago, Shanii said:

I am agree with your point because we should give positive feedback only to the posts that have good content but I have seen that many posts containing good content are rated negatively I think reason is that some members give reactions randomly.

@Shanii You are right, there are some people who submit an evaluation without reading the post in order to finish only 50 daily evaluation, please everyone to give the evaluation according to the quality of the post.

• +3 1

You're %100 right. Sometimes very good quality posts are receiving pretty bad reactions and sometimes spam posts receive +5 and it's really sad to see. For preventing this, we can report them so admins can deal with them. We need to focus on improving our knowledge about crypto so we can be more efficient trader or investor in crypto world. That means we don't have to focus on getting a good reputation because our knowledge can make us more richer.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

And this is really important that people know that the forum is banning. there is a lot of work and put together reputations to those who deserve , cheating on so many ways is usually stopped by the forum very fast and that is why its important to adhere with the rules of the forum and that is really powerful to go with that.

I agree, I think the moderators are already working on this issue. Giving positive reactions to members really deserving it is an important aspect of the reputation system and I think that is not a very hard thing to do unless you are completely doing it randomly without even reading the content of the posts. I am aware that some members are doing that and I feel sorry for them because they may be missing crucial information just in sake of earning a bit free satoshis.

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes person may lead to cheat when they have don't enough knowledge about that post so beginners lead to copy the post as they don't have specific knowledge about that specific posts that work will eventually lead to blockage of person 

fine, you might be right-wing, there are plenty of participants who also profit sharing a good name investment relishes the current facility, over and above quantitative measurements contributors who've helpful themes retinol contradictory undervaluation so they aren't unclothed. it is quite sympathetic u.s. after we such themes we have a tendency to papers powers that be

Cheating reputation is injustice with the members who are working hard and creating the valuable posts with quality content.Good reputation should be given to the deserving posts to appreciate their good effort.So cheating reputation is a cheap trick to increase your reputation and it is against the rules as well.If we want good reputation on our posts then we should work it by Creating new and quality posts.Good Luck!

• +2 1

It is likewise expressed in the guidelines however. Notwithstanding that, I urge everybody to be reasonable and exactly when rating/responding one's post in the gathering. Regardless of what your relationship with one another is, in the event that you are companions or family, at that point I recommend that you should be liberated from predisposition. Give the positive and negative responses to the individuals who genuinely merit it.

• +3 1

On 11/17/2020 at 6:23 PM, Husnyjaf said:

What you said is true my amiable friend @Mubarak Salihu Ahmed to earn much reputation one needs to post quality content and make good comments on others post, with that they get positive reputations, but some people use other methods in giving reputations which I think is against the rules of the platform. And anything that is against the rules governing the platform may lead to a warning or maybe banne. 

@Husnyjaf I guess what lead to this is as a result of laziness by most members of this platform. Most people just gives reputation without reading, they don't know the quality of content the post or comment contain. Please let take our time to appreciate those people who used their time to create something meaningful.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Cryptonas said:

@Husnyjaf I guess what lead to this is as a result of laziness by most members of this platform. Most people just gives reputation without reading, they don't know the quality of content the post or comment contain. Please let take our time to appreciate those people who used their time to create something meaningful.

Yes it's TRUE. Its better we appreciate them because with that appreciation they get motivated to post topics that will be beneficial to most of use here, but if dont appreciate them I dont think they will be encouraged to post relevant topics again.

• +1 1

yes it is very important that you should not cheat in getting reputation its mean that i tell you that how you cheat in increasing your reputation ,if you follow your friend and he also follow you makes a compromise that he will give you positive rates and you also give him positive rates this is the chaeating of getting reputation ,so dont do this type of cheating otherwise you will be banned permanently.

Dear you post is very important this platform is our work station and we should work together because if we help one another then the environment of site would be beautiful and give the reaction to everyone which he deserves and also point out Spam accounts which make site environment bad.

Yes, my friend, of course giving the reputation and taking it from specific people or focusing on specific people during the evaluation will lead to your death and ban from the forum or stop paying you so beware all people not to tamper with the reputation because it will lead you to something unwanted Thank you

• +3 1

Yes, I noticed that. We must work professionally. Give the positive reputation to those who really deserve it. Work hard and read comments and posts before giving them the evaluation and do not cheat in giving the reputation to avoid the ban

I agree with you that there are people who cheat when evaluating and that can lead to their account being blocked, but it is also true that sometimes they enable evaluations at the last moment and that makes some give the evaluations in a hurry and without read the publications

Yes right. Some people create fake account to react their own topic. Cheating on the forum is not right at all. If someone really deserve reputation only she/he should get reputation.