Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

We are like a Family and we should support each other.You must read the rules  of the forum and make the post accordingly if you have any query ask here everyone who had good knowledge regarding your problem will try to solve it hope you will be satisfied here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome to Crypto Forum. First, you should read the forum’s rules and guidelines to avoid exposure to warning and banning points

Secondly, you must present new and useful topics that contain important and easy-to-understand ideas that attract members to follow you and establish positive reputations and keep your posts from deletion

Third, respect the members who are with us and ask for help when needed. We are here a family and we are helping to reach the best result

• +2 1
  • +3 1

First and foremost, you need to read the basic rules and regulations, start with understanding the cryptotalk forum guidelines, this the best forum to discuss about cryptocurrencies, make your first 100 post, useful post, informational post, interesting post , share your knowledge about the cryptocurrencies to the members, make sure to create post that are important and has relevant contents.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear, you must understand the rules, conditions and conditions of this forum, so that you do not be warned and banned, and in order to gain the greatest good reputation in this society, learn well and work hard to become bigger and more elevated. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You must fully review the forum and all its sections.  Adhere to the instructions and do not violate them. Create posts of at least 100 characters.  Look for a topic before publishing it in order not to repeat it, as this will delete it

You are in the right place, because this forum contains a lot of information and experiences that you can benefit from within the world of coding, and in order to be able to obtain this information, you need to read the members ’posts and topics accurately and very carefully. This thing is on any other site

Edited by Nezar
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, of course, whatever you search for you will find. The forum is all about encryption. You will find any new information in the forum and any new idea. You will find members discussing that topic. Another thing is if you want to get paid, follow the first steps, and then you will be paid on the platform. You also express if you have any information or idea and want to discuss it

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hey, first complete your 100 post,then start your 20 posts daily for about seven day and you can withdraw on the 7th day. Good luck

We want this forum to grow more and all the members will get profit and you are the one who makes silly post and we should work hard and all. You should hustle on your own do very hardwork, then only you can achieve your goal. So, be focused in your life.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

See my friend after you create two accounts for each of the forum and the platform and link them with some of everything. You have 100 free posts for each post 101 characters after you finish you start earning through two things 20 comments You take your earn for each useful post after a week and the second method is evaluation and you get 50 pieces a day for 50 evaluation and take away  From creating two accounts on the same device or ip so as not to be banned immediately and not to copy the participation of anyone and create from your mind and share everything that is useful in order to get a high reputation and thus earn through participation Thank you

• +2 1

You are most welcome mate, I will kindly advise you go through the forums rules and please follow them strictly you will win, and money will follow you afterwards.

• +2 2

My dear member great welcome to this forum and thanks to come here for the forum ratings you can be a good member of this forum by doing excellent work you have to make first 100 useful post first then you have to Work daily 20 post and 50 reactions giving to those peoples who deserve it you have to read the comemnts and topics then you can give them best rating if the information post by the member is useful for you.

In this forum you can learn and earn both easily so try to spend much better time in this forum to read all the rules and regulations of this forum and i request to you follow them to get money by this forum you also can get information about the  trading and you can invest and earn profit from this forum so  read and learn befor to posting and investment is better for you in the prest and in the future.

• +3 1

Yes, basically!  Of course you need to create 100 useful posts first.  You can be a good member of this forum by doing excellent work then you need to work 20 posts and 50 responses daily.  In fact you have to read the comments and topics to give all the people who deserve it but if the member info post is effective for you then you can give them the best rating.

In this forum you can both learn and earn so read all the rules of this forum.  Try to spend better time in this forum.

Welcome to crypto talk when you can earn money by completing your daily 20 posts and withdraw after seven days but first you need to complete your first 100 post

Hey dear welcome to the world of crypto .I would suggest you to give a read to the rules and regulations about crypto forum so you will get complete details and second you have to post 100 first and for these you won't get paid .

I see that you doing great since the time you joined, so i dont see a need to advise you. Instead of that, i will advice pther beginners who would probably read this topic. Guys, for the newbie the best thing to do here, if you dont know much about crypto, is giving your own opinion on the topics where its asked. Dont be shy and dont be afraid to be mistaken. Your knowledges will come later. 

Welcome friend, I recommend that you respect all the rules of the forum to avoid warning points, with the profits of the forum you can invest in the yobit invesbox which is a way to passively generate income.

• +2 1

Welcome to the forum friend, you came to the right place.
In my opinion the cryptotlk forum is the best way to generate income and not only that you can learn a lot from the most experienced users.
You respect the rules and respect the other community users, all that will make you successful in the forum!

Hi my friend welcome to this forum. I am also newbie here and i want to tell you that this is great forum for learning. Actually it is part time job by which you can learn many things and earn at the same time. It boost up your skills and confidence to grow up and up. We all here are like family. I like this forum very much and advice you to continue work hard and succeed. Thanks.

Hello, in order to stay here for a long time, I advise you to read the rules and regulations of the forum, that you work intelligently and hard at the same time, that you have creativity, dedication and time and you can be very successful here

• +1 1

We all need guidelines when it comes on being totally new in a system, a project as well as a side. As regarding that we know of section which provides such points when it comes on having to use the forum, as the about section nearly mentions everything

• +2 1

via this website, you may expand your thoughts and boom your information about cryptocurrencies as this site carries many beneficial courses that contain reports and information within the subject of cryptocurrencies.

Okay you guys have to stop this its becoming to much , I cannot start a forum because I was adviced to make sure that I do not open threads under the instruction that if I do am going to be banned, and then there was another thing that happened and right now I see everybody opening a thread of am new here, kindly lets stop doing this and chance everything we are doing that is important we need to really check on that.

Hy mate I want to assure you that you are the right place ,we are earning every day a good amount of money and we get good knowledge about crypto .when we have completed the 100 post than we are free to earn money at this forum without invest .

Welcome, my friend, to this forum. You must first read the instructions and laws before everything and pay attention and abide by them so that you do not make mistakes that cause you to be banned, lose your balance, and you publish and share with friends things that are useful to everyone