Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Hello dear friend, I would like to express my gratitude to you and thank you for providing us with this valuable and important information. As a new member, I benefited a lot from your article, and I hope that everyone will read it to learn and gain experience

Yes, you are right. A simple mistake can draw attention. You should read the topic and comment on it by writing in a language that is clear and understandable to all, and commitment to the published topics.

Yes we should avoid our simple mistake on making the posts . We should work with attention by checking our grammar by checking our view that should be understandable for everyone it should not be irrelevant from the topic . 

I think it is very important that communication is clear. One part of posting on this forum is the knowledge content and the the medium of communication is the other which is the language in which you are communicating that knowledge. As part of communication communication, grammar and spelling must be very right otherwise it will even spoil the good knowledge content.

As a new beginner on the crypto talk forum, we need to be careful with the kind of post we make we need to be creating useful post on the crypto talk forum. We need to avoid make continues mistake on the post we make on crypto talk forum. We need to be careful on the kind of post we make on crypto talk forum, because some mistake my lead to banning of our account 

Yes you need to avoid make simple mistakes. 

If you are doing grammar or spelling mistakes, then no need of worry. 

Because there are many applications on play store to improve your English skills or writing skills. 

You can also learns these things by following seniors posts. 

I am a new comer i am trying my best to avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes but somehow i do some mistakes but your post is very useful for me i will definately try your tricks you shared with us. Thank you so much it will help me alot to create something good with less difficulty. 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

@pacific your post is very very helpful for those people who are not expert in English . Extension really help us. We can set our spelling . But some member do grammatical mistake . I will suggest those members that they should to spend most time here and improve their grammar.

Edited by Naveed khan

That why it necessary for you not to rush anything on this forum just go on a steady pace or a pace that you can match with inorder for you to avoid mistakes

This is very useful topic, spelling mistakes are topic spoiler, they make the member look careless about his work here, and the distract the attention from the useful information the topic might talk about, because our attention goes to correct the spelling and the grammatical mistake, and sometimes the whole meaning is lost because of the wrong spelling.

• +1 1

You should avoid making following mistakes:

1. Grammar mistakes must be removed before submission of answers. 

2. Spelling mistakes must be omitted. 

3. You must not cheat anyone's answers. 

4. You should not plagiarise. 

Thanks dear mate your suggestion to avoid mistakes are really easy and simple to understand and these are must be followed by those who are willing to make their post meaningful and useful. 

We need to avoid little mistakes that can cause problem to our chats when we can not make good english is good to have translator for making our english through the used of it.

Yea, I agree with you. One ought to avoid simple mistakes that are avoidable. At times, minor mistakes can change the content of a post to meaningless post. One of the ways we can do this is to always read our posts after we finish typing them.

• +1 1

Yes mate i agree with you . While making topics and comments we should avoid making silly mistakes like grammatical errors , spelling mistakes etc . These silly mistakes can affect the entire content and can lead to negative ratings which will affect our payment .

I think, when you make a common mistake, it will increase and there are more mistakes in your writing.  So not everyone in this forum has repeated the mistakes they have made and they are getting better benefits from this site.  Everyone must be aware of ‘what you are doing and what you are writing’ which will definitely help in your own improvement.

• +1 1

Hello Members, Yes, you are absolutely right, a lot of my knowledge is bigger than this post. Every post like this should stop everyone and not every human being  post alone. 

Yes my dear I think mostly people of the forum not native to the english speaking therefore they have lot of mistakes. So therefore I think your post is very useful and adopted as well. So newbie should read your post.

• +2 1

Hello friend see man is thin of mistakes they make small mistakes and the express that starts never makes a small mistake and the experienced ones will never make a mistake we should avoid small mistakes And good work, thank you....?

• +1 1

Making mistakes is not something new but not only the begginers in the forum even the old members, someone have to be careful and extra careful in everything you post some try to make grammers to impress people which is not suppose to, because you post for people to learn and gain knowledge on it.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right many newcomers make this type of small mistakes but they should not worry about it because it not depend. The main thing you need is knowledge you have to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency if you have good knowledge then you can survive at this platform

Well said mate. Mistake can be avoid by checking the post before sending it to the general public. Try to write a topic with simple English which will be readable to all members of the forum. Too much of mistake attract fine and bad rating from the members on the forum.

Yes, you're right. In order to avoid these mistakes you have to learn and gain experience through experience and try and not to give up from the first failure because success needs strong will and patience

All members must abide by the rules of the English language in the syntax of sentences and formulating ideas and topics in posts in order not to receive warning points or bad evaluation from other members. Thus, we have to write the topics in correct English.