Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Making mistakes is a very essential part of learning but heeding to corrections and working to sort it all out and learning from it is the best of all. You can surely imorove with anything and any aspect that you find your self lacking once you take on the habit of heeding to corrections and learning from you're mistakes

Hey! Yes my friend I completely agreed with you we must stop doing simple mistakes we must write about usefull topics which is helpful for others avoid from poor english and also from spelling mistakes which is very common mostly on all topics

Sure my friend we can improve and work on avoiding simple mistakes like spelling errors in our publications by always double checking our posts or comments before submitting them to make sure all is well or edit if we notice any error after submitting.

Thanks sir, it will help new writers a lot. Those who are new often make many kinds of mistakes. Many times they make grammatical, or spelling mistakes.As a result, it is difficult to understand the post. So we should stay away from these mistakes as much as possible. However, everyone will like our post. Your post will help us in many cases.

If we post here, once you write a comment after writing this you should be reading if you do this than you can definitely less your chances of mistake. If you do less mistake than you have your standard in your opinion.

Well! That's a very good effort dear sister. We should not only focus on the content but also on the English that we use in our posts. We must focus on the use of correct English as well.

Yes you are right we should avoid makimg simple mistake because they may become the reason of negative rating.we have write the post carefully and Read it before posting.

Thanks for share this information.It is very good for newbies to the forum and those who have poor English to write, so that the post or comments can be understood and are not repeated, it is recommended to use this grammar extension to correct the spelling errors that many people make for not speaking English as native language, an make mistake in each post, Comment or reply.

Thank you for sharing these sites, there are a lot of Arab members here, and these sites will be useful to the members, but I hope the forum will add new languages.

• +2 1

Thanks a lot dear for the informative content you shared it will help new members a lot.If we stop making little mistakes than we can start our long journey in this forum.Otherwise we can survive on this forum by making mistakes on daily basis and not solving them.Everyone should read this carefully and work on it to imrove himself.

Yes you're accurate due to the fact easy mistake can cause a incredible distractions. We should continually suppose deeply earlier than we publish due to the fact it is able to motive trouble if we can now no longer be touchy on what we're announcing here. We should say data nor bluffs. 

Yes this is good for those that are just joining it will let them where their mistakes are made and they will also improve in their writing skills, I have seen lots lots of grammatical blunders from lots posts today.

@pacific Thank you for creating topics like this to call we members in the forum into attention that our posts should be of good quality standard. We should try to avoid some mistakes that will be causing confusion to the members reading the post. Truly nobody is above mistake but its our duty to go through our posts to be sure its error free before we posting it .

Yes this is very great .First of all you must have to read and gain more and more knowledge .Then you have to write post .If you write any comments then your comments must be relative to the the post .After writing comments one time you must read and then upload your comments.

Yeah it is good to avoid the simple mistake. Because if you don't mistake here than you make your reputation here and earn some money as a reward of you work. If you keep making mistakes than you surely bann on this forum.

First of all thank you so much, are you very good about this but so that people can know directly in a good way Did my very best work in my game and I hope how will I continue to benefit Things you know I share with you here, thank you.

Thank you very much for this very helpful article here. The extensions that you have provided help many newbies who are facing difficulty in grammar and spellings. These small mistakes lead the to high risks. These are common mistakes but it may turn out e fatal afterwards. This will help us to create more useful content without any mistakes.

Yes we should avoid simple mistakes because these simple mistakes oftely leads to complexity . If we will be careful in bringing then we will be at ease and will not be harmed by any huge or large loss

• +1 1

There are a lot of contributor which made easy errors of writing publish and get negative rating on their posts. First of all you must have to read and and more and more knowledge we should avoid simple mistakes because these simple mistakes oftely leads to complexity.  good luck

On 11/13/2020 at 7:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

@pacific I was asking one of my friends today if there is a way to avoid grammatical errors and because I read your Topic i have found this tool, thank you very much for sharing this benefit topic.

• +2 1

The most common mistake is spelling mistake. This is very silly mistake  We have to ignore it. Try to write in simple English so that people's can understand easily.           

Spelling is mistaken because when a person joins this platform, a lot of people do a lot of English week as well, because of this there is a lot of mistake, I think you should search the topic yourself and in your easy whats when you right here .And so that you can convince people, it will be beneficial for you as well as for others.