Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Thank you for your contribution and participation in helping others who are facing difficulties in writing posts using clear language and free from linguistic errors.!
This is a great generosity from you!

Grammar is the main mistake for beginners lot of people are create post with simple mistakes and every one not understand their thoughts so keep using grammar cheers as a extension then you will be free from this tpye of mistake. 

As a beginner you have to avoid simple mistakes. mistake such as typing error should strictly be avoided and other relevant once and make sure you monitor your write up by reading it before posting.

writing in a correct English language is necessary and required in the forum so that everyone can easily understand the words, but in my opinion the most important thing is for the topic to contain good and useful contents, and in such a case if some grammatical errors occur, it will not affect the beauty of the topic as long as it is useful, simple and easy Understanding.

Greetings to everyone in the platform, thanks for sharing such a good topic to the forum, making huge mistake is the forum can cause you been block in the forum and to avoid been block you need to avoid making mistakes so for that follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum.

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Thank you dude for sharing this information. I will follow these instructions and will avoid to make basic mistakes. You are very kind and caring as you posted this content for us.

• +1 1

I also think so that we should avoid making simple mistakes if we make mistakes in our poster like it may be grammatical or spelling or tense mistake then it is possible that our post may be deleted and our hard work will go waste.

• +3 1

Your are rihgt,becouse if you dint think well before you post,and you post wrongly it will be a problem,which will make a distraction in the forum so we have to think well so that the forum will be okey without any problem or distraction thanks for the opinion,u are welcome for that

Cryptotalk is the best way to learn alot but u have to follow rules and regulations. Making mistakes is not in your hands but avoiding mistakes is in your hands.

Don't copy others post.

Never do anything that will get you a warning.

Avoid making spelling mistakes.

Read carefully what you have written before posting

Good luck. 

We have to avoid these some mistakes of our posts. We should focus on the content of the post. We should focus on the grammar and spellings as well. These are very minor mistakes that we must avoid.

On 12/21/2020 at 4:21 PM, True legend said:

Simple mistakes can make us be ejected from the forum, because there are some mistakes that will serve as violation of forum rules and we wouldn't know that we made them, thats why it is advisable we avoid mistakes we think will serve as nothing so that we won't loose out account for such @HasFahd

That's why it is good to often read what we have types before sending, some members think the moderators don't view it read our topics, they always do, there are some little mistakes we will do that we thought it won't affect our account, please let try and avoid such to make our account safe always

• +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 5:16 PM, HasFahd said:

That's why it is good to often read what we have types before sending, some members think the moderators don't view it read our topics, they always do, there are some little mistakes we will do that we thought it won't affect our account, please let try and avoid such to make our account safe always

They always see what we type and how we run things in the forum, they are always online and I think there work is based on shift, because it not all of them that use to be online at same time, let just try and be good members of the forum always

• Useful or interesting 1

This is important post we members have to learn from. I think why some members makes these mistakes is because they want to quickly make their daily posts most especially the beginners trying to quickly complete their first 100 posts, we should all be careful and watch for these mistakes as this may lead to our post being deleted

Yes my friend thank you for  your post is very good and benefits for new members. When avoid these mistakes you can be good 

Yes you have go through it twice before posting whether content is relevant or not . Try to avoid mistakes and make it precise . Through good content can improve reputation

Yes it is very necessary to avoid small mistakes to make the posts effective and good. Double checking the content helps us to avoid small mistakes. 

Mistake is Mistake, If we make any kind of mistake then we should improve and don't make that mistake again.By the way a person learns a lot by making mistakes Because of this he does not make a mistake again but Mistake Is Mistake.

In fact we should not repeat mistakes and it is reality that a wise man to not repeat mistake. We can improve our mistakes by reading our Post when we have complete it. There can be grammatically mistakes also copy paste can be a big mistake. And our post should be informative base related with the topic . We have to review to ourselves after posting anything that whether it is beneficial for others or not.

Yes you are ringht we can use those for our grammar mistake. this is a very important post thank you. English is my second language I make lots of grammatical mistake. so this will help me a lot. And we also shoe try to give informative posts.

We all have to remember that there is no room for mistakes in this forum and for that we have to be careful while typing in any section of the forum because silly mistakes can lead us to lose our account completely which is not good for anyone of us, check your spellings and grammars before submitting my friends.

I use grammerly android app for posting here. It helps me a lot reduce my typing mistakes. In pc or laptop you can use grammerly extension on chrome or other browsers. This software is too much helpful for us. But there are some others software available in the internet. You can try them also.

• +2 1

Thanks for the advise.spelling mistake can lead our comment on misdirection.Others might not get what we wanted to tell.So I think spelling mistake should be avoided.Checking the writtng after finishing might also help you to correct the spelling.

I agree with you. Mistakes are mistakes. Small or big people learn from mistakes .Mistakes are made by human beings. Man should learn from mistakes and not repeat them. Mistake is man's greatest teacher. Because it is a mistake that allows a person to choose the right path. There is no room for error after error, so man should not make the same mistake again. Thank you friends, I will be waiting for your reply. You will definitely reply to me with your opinion

Dear friend, if you make a comment, it may be 2/1 o'clock wrong while working on a new one.  But we have to get rid of it.  If we can devote more time to this work then we will have a better idea about the work and we will be able to keep ourselves away from small mistakes.  Thank you.