The first Bitcoin exchange... - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

The first Bitcoin exchange...

I think blockchain exchange is quite good. I like blockchain. I can definitely say that blockchain works fast. Because of this there are many benefits. This allows transactions to be made very quickly. There is no difficulty in reading. This is a trusted site I can say. It is popular with everyone. Everyone likes it because it has many opportunities. It is possible to earn money through it.Block chain exchange  best.

My friend, you want to have a tremendous information with us and before reading this post of yours and I did not know about this exchange at all. But when I read this post, then I came to know that which was the first bitcoin exchange. You have really shared very good information with us. Therefore, there will still be many more people in the form who will not know about this, but they will find out by reading this post of yours. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for giving this information but now this exchange is not getting much fame.Now-a-days, blockchain,trust and blockchain wallets  are using mostly.I myself use blockchain wallet which is very safe. You are absolutely right Bitcoin market.com is the first exchange.

It is sad that it couldn't last as bitcoin did. The main reason is they were not ready to keep improving it as it was not fully ready to be used and the fact that the number of scammers started growing also led to its shutdown at the end.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:21 PM, tienda said:

Do you have more information about that? ...

So tell us...:classic_smile:

Right now actually  has no information  because  this exchange  look old and has no update news about it yet..  As it a forum exchange  site so there has very less chance to survive  it long time and you can say its died now for update lot of exchange  site which you have mentioned  already.. 

Wow, it is something that I did not know, since regularly what we usually occupy is an exchange, but I had never thought about how it was the first way in which those btc could be exchanged, for fiat money.
An exchange is usually of good help, as it is the way you exchange your coins, and even convert them to fiat money, good article, best regards.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:21 PM, tienda said:

Well the first cryptocurrency exchange wasn’t Coinbase, Bitstamp, Ktaken, Vircurex, or Yobit... 

It was inoperative website exchange platform called Bitcoinmarket.com.

The website was proposed by "Dwdollar" on January 15, 2010 on the Bitcointalk forum.

There was no first coinbase, kraken, yobit in the crypto world.  However, I researched and found that in 2010 BitcoinMarket.com was an exchange.  However, it is not known whether it has any popularity at present.  Binance exchange sites are now the best in the crypto world.

This post is good and help us to know how we can know about the first  crypto currency exchange and how this start by your post we know about different person ability to come across the post what they know about the crptocurrency

• +1 1

I was wondering about that. So, the first exchange was in 2010, while Bitcoin was running since 2009. One year of accumulation of Bitcoin for the early miners that managed to find Bitcoin this early. I wonder what happened to this exchange, perhaps it was hacked too, as I read that most of the early exchanges were hacked or scammed the customers.

• +1 1

I did not know this site. But I know that many cryptocurrency trading exchanges have been hacked. There are exchanges that still cannot pay their users the amounts they are responsible for.

Wonderful information I did not know anything about this and did not choose in my mind which platform is the first and these things, but it is good that you mentioned it because it will help a lot to understand the history of the currency

It is also possible that the exchanger does not want to borrow more in small transfer or it is simply not profitable for him, there is nothing you can do about it, since the exchanger is just an intermediary. It is very good that there is such a service in which all exchangers are collected. The main thing is that they are all normal, and there is very little chance of into a scam exchanger. Still it’s always worth reading the review. 

We'll do it with you, but you said that some people, in principle, do not want to climb on the exchanger and look for a lucrative alternative, it is easier for them to withdraw directly.They have suddenly lost their reputation for something, although I think everyone knows that the culprits will be expelled and everything will be the same.

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

On 11/13/2020 at 6:21 PM, tienda said:

What was the first crypto exchange?

Do you know who is the first Bitcoin website exchange?..

Well the first cryptocurrency exchange wasn’t Coinbase, Bitstamp, Ktaken, Vircurex, or Yobit... 

It was inoperative website exchange platform called Bitcoinmarket.com.

The website was proposed by "Dwdollar" on January 15, 2010 on the Bitcointalk forum.

Do you have more information about that? ...

So tell us...:classic_smile:

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Dear its wonderful information for me . Because I don't know about this so I am very happy to read the post . 

• +2 1

I do not know what happened to that exchange in but if it was the very first exchange it should last longer than any other exchange but it is not here I have not heard about it at any place

That first Bitcoin exchange is no longer accessible which means the exchange would have already closed. Due to security and system architectures to safeguard the users' assets, even the existing centralized exchanges have been facing really the tough time. Everything is depend on the stability, security with solid system and the uniqueness of the cryptocurrency exchange to be lasted for a long time. 

excellent exchanger rotator. I have been using its offered exchangers for a long time, more than one did not disappoint, everything always went without problems, I recommend it.

• +1 1

Thanks gor sharing with us.

I have no idea about their history and not well known before reading your post. It is an excellent information which i can get from your post.

Yes my friend this is related to my research is of about the cryptocurrency I am new user of this and I want to research about this and my friend you are helping me to this is very informative information for me so carry on doing this my friend like me there are also some members who want to to teach you are teaching all those so best of luck my friend ☺️🙂🌍🙂🌍🙄🌍🙄🌍