The first Bitcoin exchange... - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

The first Bitcoin exchange...

I was amazed, I did not expect that the history of electronic currency is so old

This is because I am new to using the site, but it is very nice to learn about the history of electronic currencies. 

39 minutes ago, xavahoddy said:

I think this is due to competition. Exchangers and exchanges just want to show that they can and really can compete with the top. Only this has one problem, they just repeat, but they cannot show anything new and more worthy.

There is nothing called exchangers, some people do mistake it with exchanges. The right one is exchanges. Also know that exchanges are worthy and needed in the market, that is why their volume has been increase since the bull run starts. 

On 11/13/2020 at 2:21 PM, tienda said:

What was the first crypto exchange?

Do you know who is the first Bitcoin website exchange?..

Well the first cryptocurrency exchange wasn’t Coinbase, Bitstamp, Ktaken, Vircurex, or Yobit... 

It was inoperative website exchange platform called Bitcoinmarket.com.

The website was proposed by "Dwdollar" on January 15, 2010 on the Bitcointalk forum.

Do you have more information about that? ...

So tell us...:classic_smile:

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Thanks for this information, actually i was really really looking for this vital information for record purpose thank God here it is.

On 11/14/2020 at 12:18 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Right. But it is an old exchange which totally not in existence or operation since more than 8 years now. It was the first exchange but in 2011, it was not the exchange that accounts for most bitcoin trading operations. Mt. Gox that time was the leading exchange and was hacked later in 2011 which affects the bitcoin severally.

I really appreciate for your explanation on how exchange existed, thank you people.

Two months later, on March 17, 2010 Bitcoinmarket, the first cryptocurrency exchange went live. Prior to dwdollar's exchange there was no real consensus regarding the value of BTC. However when Bitcoinmarket first went live Bitcoin was priced around 0.003$.

Okay, for example, I do this when I need money urgently and don't want to pay extra for commissions to payers or webmoney when exchanging crypto for fiat.This is not clear to me.  All I know is that "you need to find an exchanger somewhere" so this observation will remain a kind of inactive site - will be enriched forever "

Biscally I don't know the first exchange website because I am new here and recently joining us and then I will do read a this site and learn about it I believe without knowledge its not possible.

Lol i wanted to check if it still exist so i googled it and found out that it is not around anymore, while this should have been the most popular exchange, if somebody have information i like to know how it died.

I think when you think of expanding the first cryptocurrency you have in mind but I hope it does not surpass anyone other than the current bitcoin market but when I think of exchange I first exchange bitcoin

On 11/13/2020 at 7:21 PM, tienda said:

What was the first crypto exchange?

Do you know who is the first Bitcoin website exchange?..

Well the first cryptocurrency exchange wasn’t Coinbase, Bitstamp, Ktaken, Vircurex, or Yobit... 

It was inoperative website exchange platform called Bitcoinmarket.com.

The website was proposed by "Dwdollar" on January 15, 2010 on the Bitcointalk forum.

Do you have more information about that? ...

So tell us...:classic_smile:

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

I found out about this exchange in 2014. This exchange is the first exchange that Bitcoin could be exchanged. This exchange does not currently exist.You have shared a lot of good information, I hope you will share it in the future because those who are newbies can learn a lot about crypto by looking at this information.

It's the best I've ever shared with a friend because I wouldn't know the world's first crypto exchanger if it wasn't for me, but thanks for what's important because I wasn't special anymore. . Can and will warn. Among newcomers, especially those who recently joined the corrupt world, this is another way of thinking that we need to consider in order to find the same thing in a corrupt society.

We no longer hear any talk about this platform. It seems that it did not continue to work after the large spread of the platforms, but what was the first currency that spread after Bitcoin? Is it Ripple? 

Yes the first Bitcoin exchange was to be very old like my Granny. The first Bitcoin exchange was too complicated to use. And it was the wastage of time to use that one. Because it takes times in the processesing of the data.

It is really interesting to know this, and it has not occurred to me earlier to look or ask about this, I do not know why sometimes we take things for granted thinking that what is available today has always been available before while it is not the truth at all. so what is about this exchange is it still available today or it developed into some more updated and professional exchange? 

• +2 1

It is the first time I hear about this and I am really thankful that you brought that up, I thought that Binance is the first exchange that was at the beginning because it is now the leading exchange world wide but it seems things were different at that time. 

• +2 1

Yeah i didn't know about that. I only joined crypto world few months ago. I only learned about exchange, trading and investing . So i don't know enough history of it. I first came to know from me. Now i do exchange on coinbase. Thnx for sharing information. 

Hi my dear. Really sucks to loose that much coin but then hope you were in a comma to remember this six years after saving everything. We hope as a result of these development that we always see Much better exchange platform than their predecessors.  This is the type of topic we need to be seeing so as to keep each other updates about crypto community.

Thanks for sharing your useful information, I think that a lot of the members here are not aware of this information, and I am one of them, now I use the Binance exchange, which I think is reliable and good. 

I do not have much information about the first bitcoin exchange. I have been joined the world of cryptocurrencies just a few days ago and I am collecting more information about the Crypto currency. And I will collect information about the first bitcoin exchange.

Well actually i don't know much about this but as above mentioned i think cryptotalk is the first bitcoin exchanger. So if we want to earn bitcoin then we have to work and invest hard for our bitcoin specially 

• +5 1

Since then there had been a huge number of exchanges that were hacked and scammed users, while I think even this one was hacked, or had some problems with the payments and exchanges. With the first exchanges and the kind of these services the price of Bitcoin was low and the interest too, but it was rising since the beginning and so was the price too.

It is really a matter of great fortune to get Ubit exchange. Here you can invest by saving coins. You will post carefully so that your account is not hacked. If there is an exchange problem with the Ubit account, you will correct it yourself. You can also invest by exchanging Bitcoin.

Well dear mate I am new here so I don't know much about this. Well I have heard that 1 bitcoin you can earn more then in 10 years. So the best exchange site is yobit. Thanks