About hash power!! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

About hash power!!

Basically the Pools work under the concept that unity is strength, since it is true that mining farms can mine the blocks generated by bitcoin faster, but for example if we see the mining of ETH, we can observe how the union of Different miners can result in large profits for all, in the same way, he considered that bitcoin mining is usually not profitable for individuals, since that constant need to obtain more power causes the demand to exceed the supply of equipment and these are usually resold to overpriced .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Digital currency mining requires a lot of energy to extract cryptocurrencies daily, but in return we have the knowledge that it is an investment that in the long term is profitable and unique, thanks to the cryptocurrency mining that works for each user, it is allowed to extract any of the currency digital, like robots that extract, that do it in an automated way. What gives us greater economic freedom.

This is a very good post on hash power and a very good idea to combine the smaller miners together in order to increase the hashpower. At present the hashpower of our machines is very low and as a result mining is not considered to be profitable in any way, and therefore it is necessary that you either have the right equipment or that you use smaller equipment that is combined with others that have similar equipment in order to be able to mine more effectively and generate new blocks in the blockchain. 

The difference in hash power, from my perspective, was truly seen when i looked at the cloud mining hash power that you can buy versus that which you can achieve at home. This also gives you an indication into the difference in potential earnings. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/4/2020 at 6:33 PM, BrolySSJ said:

therefore it is necessary that you either have the right equipment or that you use smaller equipment that is combined with others that have similar equipment in order to be able to mine more effectively and generate new blocks in the blockchain

This is exactly  true because in crypto world every  time we in a race if the thing is about  earning ..  Now a days  most experience  minors involving  to do mining to get good amount of income..  In this case , its normal for them to buy high quality  equipment  to get better mining block  every  time.. That is why every  one need to look into it.. 

This picture changes constantly, Bitmain has a large part for many reasons, first being a producer of ASICS that there are many that say they use them first in their own mining facilities and always have an advantage to other miners. But lately many more producers appear and are slowly gaining market share. It won't be many years until the market evolves more and Bitmains dominance will be a thing of the past. Although still mining is dominated by Chinese miners as 60% of hash rate is produced in this country. It is a threat that hopefully it will be lowered as with the price of Bitcoin at a very higher level, mining is very profitable in many locations except China.

• +3 1

The mining machines are not called hashing powers. They produce hash power that serves the Bitcoin network. As said in the post they are called ASICs. Coming from Application Specific Integrated Circuit. This is easy to understand what they do once you read the four words. It is a circuit just made to mine Bitcoin and other  coins that are clones of Bitcoin.

The hash rate of each cryptocurrency is different in mining; For example, the hash rate of bitcoin and the hash rate of ethereum are very different. It is very, very difficult to produce cryptocurrency mining like Bitcoin on your home PC or laptop. If you are going to mine bitcoin at home, I recommend that you think again.

Currently, bro, I do not have much experience about mining, since I personally consider that I do not know how to work, I mention it because of some bad experiences I have had, but I have heard that it is useful to many and it has been of benefit to them.
It is true what you say about mining that it spent a lot of light, noise and sometimes when it is done from a PC the computer processor deteriorates it quickly, so it is a good option to use cloud storage, since it is a good option, I hope not to offend anyone but I think this publication should be in the mining section, it is just an observation, kind regards and a very complete good post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/13/2020 at 1:31 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Today i am going to make a topic about hash power of mining... If you read my previous topic about block then this topic will be easy for you all to understand..       

Usually  to do mining we need lot of equipment .. Also  needed high power electricity .. Suppose  i want to do bitcoin mining..   For this i need CPU, GPU and ASIC..  All this have different  power..  Such GPU power is more than CPU and ASIC power  is more than GPU.. Now imagine  i take some equipment  and electricity  while start mining..  Again you all know that only me dont doing mining but million  minor also doing mining..  But only me start mining with some equipment .. But big company start mining also by waste more money than  me..  So its basically  those big company  equipment  is more strong than  mine.. And this mining machines  power called  hashing power... 

Now subject  is those who have more hashing power can create more blocks.. 
But now i am waste my electricity  to do mining while get no Opportunity  to do mining then will i keep  like this??  
Now suppose  i get more ten minors who has low quality  equipment  like i have..  For this reason we ten minors  take decision  to mining together .. And we made a mining poll then.. Also we keep the opportunity  to join other minor like us so that we  10 or 20 minors can bulid a strong hash  power.. For this reason we will get the chance to create  blocks .. 
We all ofcourse  know about poolin, Antpool, btc..com, F2pool and so on.. If you dont know just  look into this picture  

images.png.52e0e73400232fe248d5aab95f489a8c.png

Here you can see different  kind of mining pool with Which  pool has how much mining hash..  You can see that BTC..com  has 23.5% hash power and Antpool has 12.9% hash power .. .. Now imagine  new transaction  comes and every  minors start to mining but those minors has strong hash power can do blocks  earlier ..  From the mining pool pic we can see that BTC..com has 23.3% mining hash power then unknown  hash power 13.9% and F2pool 13.1% hash power...  So that BTC..com  can make the block first..   

Hope you understand  all what is hash power and how it works...

The crypto world is definitely super interesting, knowing that it can give you multiple ways to win. Of course, taking into account the graphs, it is very difficult for a small miner to guarantee good profits. Now there are always your options.

Very good article about mining power and I confess that it is understood perfectly. In conclusion, I think that becoming a small miner at this time is not a good option, since we would have to compete with the monsters of the market, so it can be said that before investing in equipment, energy and maintenance, it is better to take that money and buy Bitcoin directly, which in about 3 or 4 years will generate a much higher return and without worrying.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

11 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

it is better to take that money and buy Bitcoin directly, which in about 3 or 4 years will generate a much higher return and without worrying

Its not like so as you wanted to mean actually  Because  we need minors too as well  need holder too😉..  Its good idea to hold btc for some years but you need to have both experience  and mining is more profitable  if you  able to become successful  in this sector @Barbarellah..  Ofcourse  the best   set up is mining with a group.. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is very valuable topic for us at this time and one thing more I want to tell you that the power is success and one thing more I want to tell you that the success is depend on the knowledge

• +4 1