Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 8 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

When i am in a bad mood then i stop working in this forum because if i have a bad mood than I can't get my best to this forum and can't learn good things from it. And when i have a good mood then i really enjoyed a lot at this forum i work here with a good mood and can learn and write good things.

When a person mood is good then he give good results and he also achieve his goal in trading crypto. So i think if a person is in bad mood then their performance of work will be disturb. So he cant get more profit on crypto

On 11/13/2020 at 1:31 AM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Hi! This is a good questions and personally I leave aside my problems when working. You can't work properly and professionally when you carry problems on your back. Usually I leave my problems because that would create more when working. Thank you!

On 11/12/2020 at 1:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

Thanks for helping!

Undoubtedly it affects a lot because we can be discouraged and we respond to a post without coherence or only to respond in return if we are happy we can comment with more joy and what we really have to answer.

If friend in my case affects me a lot, it is difficult for me when I have a problem to be 100% concentrated in the forum. The good thing is that despite having a bad day I still make my 20 daily posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

We should have positive mind-set while taking a shot at this gathering, in any case leave that. Since we should attempt to make helpful and quality posts in every case in any case that will be erased by arbitrators. So when we have great and wonderful state of mind, that time work this gathering.

The mood and psychological state we are experiencing has a great impact on our work
The better I am, the better my job will be
Therefore, I do not enter the forum unless you are in good condition and my focus is high.

On 12/11/2020 at 13:31, Barbarellah said:

Es común para nosotros los seres humanos que en determinadas ocasiones nos encontremos deprimidos o de muy mal humor o de otro modo que nos encontremos felices y con un buen humor.

Me gustaría saber cómo y de qué manera influye tu estado de ánimo en el desempeño de tu trabajo en Cryptotalk.

También me gustaría escuchar la orientación de los más expertos aquí, sobre cómo manejar este tipo de situación.

¡Gracias por ayudar!

This is clearly something that if it can happen, our state of mind is how we do things, it is not that they cannot be done but if we are exhausted, we will not be able to write consistently which is a big mistake, my advice would be to take a Good rest and meditate and then make a topic or comment.

In my opinoin 

i think we should have positive temperament while chipping away at this gathering, in any case leave that. Since we should attempt to make helpful and quality posts in every case in any case that will be erased by arbitrators.

Yes our mood determine the rate or the speed of our work like me when am tensed my work rate use to be very slow

It is very important and essential that while operating on this forum, one has to be in a good mood, because if one is on a bad mood may be he/she was angered in his/her place of work, home or any place it may be he/she may loose control of emotion thereby violating the rules and regulations guiding this forum.

The state of mind affects our work in the forum, it is evident that if we feel relaxed and comfortable we will do a better job than if we feel emotionally depressed, so we will not be able to properly render our work of communicating the writings that we want to transmit. Feeling good is a requirement for a good participation in the forum.

Definitely yes. Mood affects your work performance. For example, when you are unmotivated to work and earn here, why did you still working here if you don't have anything you want to achieve for working here? If you are motivated to work here, you have a dream you want to achieve someday. 

I am very moody person and my mood depends upon working in this forum and this is why I have choose working in this forum because it is free and we can work any time like if we don't have mood then I can take rest and when I am ready I can make posts.

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 1:31 AM, Barbarellah said:

Thanks for helping!

Definitely yes! Your mood affects your work performance here. If you feel unmotivated and tired, you might not be able to post all day or even weeks especially when you start to getting bored. 

Much thanks for this theme, genuinely over the long run I have seen that my state of mind influence my correspondence here on this gathering henceforth what I do is to dodge tlking here when am not feeling acceptable, on the grounds that I understood I am more gainful when am feeling acceptable.

I think we can do our job better depending on the mind. If you have a good mind, you like to do anything. So the mind must be good. If we have a good mind, we can work well in this forum.

My advice is if you are in bad mood please leave the forum because cryptotalk is a plartform that needs good interaction between the members, always give good information with quality content.

@M.bello

Serious work requires self-discipline, because self-discipline can help eliminate all the pressures that affect your performance at work (you can do research on self-discipline and read more). You need to charge yourself with positive thoughts that will encourage you to manage your daily tasks.

Yes surely our mood effects very much to our work on this platform. If the mood is good we can create usefulness in our post and give precise replies to the topics. And if our mood is bad then we could not work efficiently also we can get bored by doing work. So we should work when our mode is best.

Obviously our mood affects our doings.

When i am doing my work on this platform my doing depends on my mood if i am not satisfied by my doing than i can't do this more effective when we do this with the core of our heart and do this job with our mind than we get good reputation and become a happy person.Thanks

Dear work ability depends on the mood of anybody.if your mood off then you are unable to create best comment or post. So good mood creates a beauty in your work and you do it with full passion. I basically work on that when I feel full rest for my mind and after my hard job completion  i start my work on cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I think that this requires discipline, and not to mix your work with your problems, and you can improve your mood by convincing yourself, that this platform will bring you a lot of knowledge, money

Yes, basically our mood determine our level of assimilating or our performance, when we are on happy mood we tend to be sharp and brilliant in coding and decoding, but when we are on sad mood we lose concentration and attention, so this factors affect our work in cryptotalk forum, I strongly advise that we should work when we are happy and free, this will make us post useful, interesting and informative post to the members and gain good reputations.

• +2 1

I dont write that good when it comes to writing the forum with a tired mind ,this is  what affects my mood,I have to be very sober for me to be able to learn how to do so , but the work done here is very important and we have to keep on going that is very important we are all suppose to really value what is right

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Уважаемые клиенты нашего обменника криптовалют! Мы снизили комиссию на обмен - Bitcoin BTC на Тинькофф RUB. Курсы на нашем сайте Вас приятно удивят. Максимальная анонимность, большие резервы, вежливый оператор и индивидуальный подход к каждому клиенту.    Контакты: Сайт: https://btchange.ru/ Telegram: https://t.me/btchangeru E-Mail: info@btchange.ru
    • OKX и Bybit также залистят NOT 16 мая  в 15-00Запущен фарминг NOT. Можно застейкать TON начиная с 13 мая и получать NOT.
    • 09.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Этот раздел уже давно не работает, но непонятно почему его никак не уберут. 
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – Anthony Pompliano, founder of Pomp Investments, asserts that bitcoin is "stronger than ever." This conclusion is based on the 200-day moving average (200 DMA) reaching its all-time high above $56,000. "In the long term, digital gold continues to appreciate. It is misleading to comfort oneself with the idea of a sideways trend. The long-term thesis is stronger than ever," the expert stated.   – Willy Woo, analyst and co-founder of CMCC Crest, has highlighted the activity of so-called crypto 'dolphins' and 'sharks.' "There has never been such vigorous coin accumulation by wealthy holders as in the last two months, with prices fluctuating between $60,000 and $70,000. These are individuals who hold between 100 BTC and 1,000 BTC, or approximately $6.5 million to $65 million," he explained. Willy Woo anticipates that bitcoin will continue to penetrate various aspects of daily life, thereby increasing the number of users. "By 2035, we expect the fair value of bitcoin to reach $1 million. This forecast is based on the user growth curve, and I am talking about fair value, not the peak during a bull market frenzy. Bitcoin was not traded until the thousandth user appeared, and only after the launch of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp in 2011 did global platforms for asset valuation emerge. Since 2012, the BTC price has largely matched the growth in user numbers," noted the analyst.   – According to analysts at CryptoQuant, whales holding between 1,000 and 10,000 BTC, unlike dolphins and sharks, behave quite passively. Meanwhile, Michael Van De Poppe, founder of MN Trading, has pointed out the "absence of retail investors." He predicts that in the event of another correction, the coin could drop to around $55,000. "However, this range is quite acceptable as long as bitcoin remains above $60,000. Altcoins are slowly awakening," he added.   – Trader and analyst known as Rekt Capital reported that the first cryptocurrency has exited the post-halving "danger zone" and entered a phase of reaccumulating. According to this expert, in 2016, after the halving, BTC demonstrated a long red candle on the weekly chart, decreasing by 17%. This time, however, the pattern repeated with a correction of just 6%. The price reached a local bottom at around $56,500 but then increased by 15% and re-entered the "reaccumulating range." The analyst warned that technically, the "danger zone" will continue until the end of this week when the third post-halving weekly candle closes. From a price perspective, the "reversal effect" has already occurred.   – Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and entrepreneur, has declared a crash in the currency market. "Bad news: the crash has already begun. It will be severe. Good news: a crash is the best time to get rich," he wrote, offering several recommendations on how to act during a crisis. The first recommendation is: "Find an additional source of income. Artificial Intelligence will destroy millions of jobs. Start a small business and become an entrepreneur rather than an employee who fears losing their job." The second advice from Kiyosaki is: "Do not save fake money (US dollars, euros, yen, pesos) which are declining in value. Save gold, silver, and bitcoin – real money whose value increases, especially in market crash conditions."   – Over the last decade, the main cryptocurrency has risen by an astonishing 12,464%, surpassing tech giants such as Amazon, Alphabet, and Netflix. However, according to a study by WuBlockchain, Nvidia shares took the lead, showcasing an even more impressive growth of 17,797%. This was facilitated by the company's cutting-edge graphics processors and semiconductor devices. The fact that bitcoin secured the second place, being a representative of a highly volatile market, is a true achievement. The impressive growth trajectory of BTC over the last decade demonstrates its resilience and potential as a viable investment vehicle. Given that investors are actively diversifying their portfolios and seeking ways to achieve potentially high returns, the analysis conducted by the WuBlockchain team serves as a valuable reference point that highlights the impressive dynamics not only of traditional tech company stocks but also of modern digital assets.   – According to data from Clark Moody, more than 1 billion transactions have already been processed in the bitcoin network. Comparing network indicators with the international payment system Visa, it is notable that the first cryptocurrency's blockchain reached the billion milestone in just 15 years, while Visa required almost a quarter of a century. The average number of daily transactions in the BTC network, as detailed by The Block, is around 505,000, which is a sign of growing recognition for "digital gold." It should be noted that bitcoin is not the record holder in this indicator: the Ethereum network currently has around 2.4 billion transactions.   – On May 1, bitcoin updated the minimum from April 17-19, which has heightened investor concerns. Amid such fluctuations, Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy, has become a symbol of bullish optimism. In his latest message, he urged investors to "run with the bulls." It should be noted that with 205,000 BTC on its balance sheet, Saylor must exude optimism to prevent his company from incurring losses. However, analysts note that in reality, the fate of bitcoin depends not only on the sunny calls of the CEO of MicroStrategy. If buyer support weakens, BTC may return to key support levels at $61,000 and $56,000, where significant liquidity is concentrated.   – American and British scientists have published a study titled "The Impact of Cryptocurrency-Generated Wealth on Purchasing and Investment in Private Residences." The researchers examined financial transaction data for more than 60 million residents of the USA conducted from 2010 to 2023 and found that the rise in cryptocurrency prices causes a significant increase in real estate prices. In states such as California, Nevada, and Utah, where many residents became wealthy in 2017 due to the multiple increase in BTC prices, the value of real estate increased by an average of $2,000 annually, and every dollar earned from cryptocurrencies increased property prices by 15 cents. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Website: https://www.charizard.me DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp 1. Introducing Charizard (CRZ) We are thrilled to announce that we will start the fair launch of the Charizard (CRZ), Proof-of-Burn (PoB) based meme coin. Charizard will launch on UTC-13:00 May 9, 2024. Now, Charizard has launched the Solana testnet.   2. Story The Charizard has emerged from the depths of the Solana realm, ready to unleash its fiery dragon breath upon the world of MEME coins. By transferring your MEME coins into the fuel reactor, you're becoming part of an epic mining revolution. Each burst of flame from the Charizard transforms your MEME coins into the fuel that powers the mining operation. The more fuel you provide, the more intense the combustion, leading to unparalleled mining efficiency. And here's where it gets even more exciting: your Fuel Reactor directly influences the mining ratio. Let’s "Burn MEMEs to Earn."(https://www.charizard.me/dapp) 3. Token Elements: Name: Charizard Symbol: CRZ Total / Max Supply: 12,960,000,000 Blockchain: Solana. Token Address: CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav Burn DAPP Contract Address: BURNeP7Rw7oDKxcsKsBhWAtdC4Vjg3vkzmMWTWsbAkz5 4. Key Features of Charizard (CRZ) : - No Presale! No Private funding! No Tokenomics! - 100% mining by burn MEMEs !! - Completely fair launch with an extremely limited supply of 12,960,000,000. - Initial Supply Rate: 500 CRZ / second - Mining rewards monthly reduced - Each burn can obtain a ratio (1.5%~2.1%) of Mining Pool - You can even burn CRZ, and the reward will double    5. Mining Mechanism: • $CRZ will be supplied to the Mining Pool automatically per second. • The supply rate of $CRZ into the Mining Pool will be reduced over time. • Every time the user burns MEME coin in the Fuel Reactor, he can only obtain a ratio of $CRZ in the current mining pool. More Detail Info here: https://www.charizard.me/mining_mechanism 6. Mining Ratio The mining ratio of a fuel reactor directly determines the mining intensity. • If the amount of MEME burned is a high proportion of the current MEME supply, the Mining Ratio would be higher.(1.5%~2.1%) • If you are burning an NFT, you have a Mining Ratio(2.1%). • Of course, you can burn a very small amount of MEME each time, but the Mining Ratio will be low (1.5%). We also provide the CLI Program console program, which can be convenient for professional players who frequently mine. • Burning CRZ mining will get double the mining rate. 7.Example (1) You think Silly Dragon is stupid, and you want to burn 100,000 $Silly. (2) Current Supply of $Silly is 999,929,816. Then you burn 0.01% of $Silly ( 100000/999929816 = 0.01% ). (3) According to the standard, your Fuel Reactor’s Mining Ratio = 2.1%. (4) Let Charizard burn it, and you will get 2.1% of the $CRZ from the Mining Pool! If there are 4000 $CRZ in the Mining Pool now, you can get 84 $CRZ. 8. Links: - Website: https://www.charizard.me - Burn DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp - Explorer: https://solscan.io/token/CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav - Linktree: https://linktr.ee/charizard_meme - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charizard_Meme - Discord: https://discord.gg/SV74HqYr 9. Warning: All tokens burned are turned to ash by Charizard‘s flame, irretrievable. Do not burn valuable tokens!
    • Website: https://www.charizard.me DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp 1. Introducing Charizard (CRZ) We are thrilled to announce that we will start the fair launch of the Charizard (CRZ), Proof-of-Burn (PoB) based meme coin. Charizard will launch on UTC-13:00 May 9, 2024. Now, Charizard has launched the Solana testnet.   2. Story The Charizard has emerged from the depths of the Solana realm, ready to unleash its fiery dragon breath upon the world of MEME coins. By transferring your MEME coins into the fuel reactor, you're becoming part of an epic mining revolution. Each burst of flame from the Charizard transforms your MEME coins into the fuel that powers the mining operation. The more fuel you provide, the more intense the combustion, leading to unparalleled mining efficiency. And here's where it gets even more exciting: your Fuel Reactor directly influences the mining ratio. Let’s "Burn MEMEs to Earn."(https://www.charizard.me/dapp) 3. Token Elements: Name: Charizard Symbol: CRZ Total / Max Supply: 12,960,000,000 Blockchain: Solana. Token Address: CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav Burn DAPP Contract Address: BURNeP7Rw7oDKxcsKsBhWAtdC4Vjg3vkzmMWTWsbAkz5 4. Key Features of Charizard (CRZ) : - No Presale! No Private funding! No Tokenomics! - 100% mining by burn MEMEs !! - Completely fair launch with an extremely limited supply of 12,960,000,000. - Initial Supply Rate: 500 CRZ / second - Mining rewards monthly reduced - Each burn can obtain a ratio (1.5%~2.1%) of Mining Pool - You can even burn CRZ, and the reward will double    5. Mining Mechanism: • $CRZ will be supplied to the Mining Pool automatically per second. • The supply rate of $CRZ into the Mining Pool will be reduced over time. • Every time the user burns MEME coin in the Fuel Reactor, he can only obtain a ratio of $CRZ in the current mining pool. More Detail Info here: https://www.charizard.me/mining_mechanism 6. Mining Ratio The mining ratio of a fuel reactor directly determines the mining intensity. • If the amount of MEME burned is a high proportion of the current MEME supply, the Mining Ratio would be higher.(1.5%~2.1%) • If you are burning an NFT, you have a Mining Ratio(2.1%). • Of course, you can burn a very small amount of MEME each time, but the Mining Ratio will be low (1.5%). We also provide the CLI Program console program, which can be convenient for professional players who frequently mine. • Burning CRZ mining will get double the mining rate. 7.Example (1) You think Silly Dragon is stupid, and you want to burn 100,000 $Silly. (2) Current Supply of $Silly is 999,929,816. Then you burn 0.01% of $Silly ( 100000/999929816 = 0.01% ). (3) According to the standard, your Fuel Reactor’s Mining Ratio = 2.1%. (4) Let Charizard burn it, and you will get 2.1% of the $CRZ from the Mining Pool! If there are 4000 $CRZ in the Mining Pool now, you can get 84 $CRZ. 8. Links: - Website: https://www.charizard.me - Burn DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp - Explorer: https://solscan.io/token/CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav - Linktree: https://linktr.ee/charizard_meme - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charizard_Meme - Discord: https://discord.gg/SV74HqYr 9. Warning: All tokens burned are turned to ash by Charizard‘s flame, irretrievable. Do not burn valuable tokens!
    • Увы не ожидал такого от данного проекта, дали всего 94 токена, не одна из хороших картин, но хотя бы получили что-то чем ничего. А вам сколько токенов насыпали? Про НФТ скорее всего эта и есть оно, других раздач у проекта больше нет, до 11-го числа участники первой и второй части дропа могут подать заявки на клейм, а мы били во второй части с клеймом их NFT.
    • Защита от банов на Юле  Кто устал от блокировок на Юле, поднимите руку! Делимся лайфхаком: наши мобильные прокси могут защитить ваши аккаунты и увеличить продажи. Испытано и работает!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB
    • Да дроп делится на две части ещё оказывается проводят раздачу на Байбите, хотя там нужно торговать. Посмотрим что будет 11-го и удивительно, что также в этот день будет инфа от ГомблГейм, надеемся будут хорошие новости.