Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

6 minutes ago, Ielie said:

I think that it is difficult to deal with the site when we are in a bad mood, whether because of problems or because of social pressures that we go through on a daily basis ..
Personally, when I am in a bad mood, I try to adjust my mood and do something that I love. Fortunately, I love working on my personal computer, and this is what I do ..
Then continue working on this forum

Yes something I used to do, I think its very important to work on your mood before doing anything anywhere not only in this forum. Because in an educational forum like this one we need to be very focus especially while reading through posts and comments. The post might annoyed you for no reasons.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Hello friend, @Barbarellah its very bad to combine personal moods with your forum work, because you can do something that you didn't expect at all. This forum has rules, if we violate them regularly we will receive warning points or even a direct ban without a warning point. So it's good to control yourself, respect your work on cryptotalk to protect your account because there are many benefits here, just calm down and access the forum later after your situation returns normal, doesn't matter was bad or good moods! Because it's good to focus when you are writing your posts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

my mood heavily influences my work here, if i'm feeling down or just not well, i would do much less posts, i would sometimes even go two or three days without posting until i feel better, but yeah i generally try to minimize that and try to make some posts even when i don't feel my best

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, sad to say but yes. I really don't know why my mood is betraying my goal in crypto. I really want to earn money so if I feel bad mood for a day I will do something that make me feel good first before doing cryptos again.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

During our work we need a good mood and high to focus and put new ideas, blesses affect the work of the work, must be a high mood to share topics

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Your mood will reflect every aspect of your life. Sometime you just wake up and feel happy and every thing do through out that day you will be happy to talk about it. What happen if you wake feeling sad, the sadness will have negative effect on you through out that day. Your mood is very very important it can encourage you to do better or it can discourage you fail everything you have planned. I will advice you always find a reason to be happy and always smile at all time. All is well.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Hi my companion, we should have positive temperament while chipping away at this gathering, in any case leave that. Since we should attempt to make helpful and quality posts in every case in any case that will be erased by arbitrators. So when we have great and amazing state of mind, that time work this discussion.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes of course my friend, our mood will affect our work. If we work hard and at the same time we did with patence, dedication and determination we can earn more profit. If we don't have these things we cannot complete our task or work. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friend, @Barbarellah its very bad to combine personal moods with your forum work, because you can do something that you didn't expect at all. This forum has rules, if we violate them regularly we will receive warning points or even a direct ban without a warning point. So it's good to control yourself, respect your work on cryptotalk to protect your account because there are many benefits here, just calm down and access the forum later after your situation returns normal, doesn't matter was bad or good moods! Because it's good to focus when you are writing your posts.

I appreciate your response to my post as well as your advice @Calvinpriva. I totally agree with what you say, when we find states of mind that may affect our performance and quality in our work, it is best to take a break and then return when the situation improves. Many do not understand that working with discouragement can lead to poor results and at Cryptotalk you do not allow yourself to do bad work. On the other hand, we must value the fact that on this platform we work completely free in terms of time commitments or demands regarding working every day.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

23 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

Thanks for helping!

Of course our working ability depends on our mood. But when you pay your full attention on your work and focus on that, then your mind automatically diverted from tension or depression. 

I mostly work on this platform at my night time, sitting alon in my room, put on my headphones, play music on a low volume, so i can also concentrate on the work. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes something mood plays a big role in your ability if the  mood is off I not able  to post good content your mind automatically diverted from tension So i we should attempt to make helpful and proper complete our task   posts in every case

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Thank you very much for this topic, truly over time I have seen that my mood affect my communication here on this forum hence what I do is to avoid tlking here when am not in a good mood, because I realized I am more productive when am in a good mood.

• +1 1

Absolutely, mood affects our work here in the forum. Just like in physical work, if we don't really feel the mood or not in the good mood we get lazy or sometimes work in the worst. Getting feeling depressed, exhausted and lazy is normal to each of us. Me when I'm working here, I really based on the time that I felt like to work, because if I work without any mood, I might make mistakes. With these mistakes, it can lead on getting a warning points or worst get banned. That's why I advise everyone to work on your own mood. If you really don't feel like working, then don't. Don't push yourself, you might make mistakes.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello mate, this is a good topic to ne share about the dependency of mood while usage of Cryptotalk. In my opinion, I have keep my mood as usually as the same. If there will somgyhing happened that effect my mood then I leave the phone also but only for few minutes. Then I keep it again and start to use mobile as well as Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I'm a new member in this forum and I suggest if one has some different mood that gives them no interest or stay low in posting it's better to post next time when the mind is fresh to avoid making errors.

Mood is the main part of doing work . So my personal thinking is that the unpleasant mood will affect your work and efficieny.

If a person will be in a sad mood they cannot do nothing .

Yes,mood affects your performance as i personally realised that when i feel upset and doing work  i can't post my comment with quality. Yesterday  i  face same situation i stopped posting because the content was mixing. 

So always work with fresh mood and especially in morning it'll increase ypur thinking ability to post quality. 

• +1 1

@Barbarellah I think yes mood really effect our work.

If our mind is relax and fresh then new idea and good thing comes in our mind and at that point we are able to create a new and meaning full topic or comment if our mind or is not good then we can't create a good idea or a good content so yes mood affect our work on cryptotalks.

Always set aside your personal issues or feelings if it is not related to cryptotalk. Your performance affects your earnings and if you still continue to combine your work and personal issues, you might ban or get warnings. I suggest to forget about your problems when you are here because your problem does not help you but it will help you to add another problem. Kidding cheer up

• +1 2

When I start writing posts here on Crypto, I make sure that my mind is relaxed and nothing to think about. This would help me to gather my thoughts. I do not posts here when I'm sad or stressed because it could affect my mental abilities. 

• +4 1

Personally, I am not affected, and when I work in CryptoTalk, I find psychological relief because I forget the bad situations that I am going through, since I know, benefit and benefit, and any intellectual work can make you overcome any crisis you are exercising with this because you are preoccupied with it

• +2 1

It's a very simple question cause mood is aslo depend for work. When I work on crypto the mood fresh up cause it give us money. And this work is very amazing to improve the knowledge to this plate from.

• +4 1

Haha bro i was just thinking about it. I was working today . I just had a fight with my girlfriend and my mood just got spoiled 😂 and i tried a lot to continue my work but i was not understanding what to do and after trying again and again i can't concentrate on my post. So i just got frustrated and stop working . So i am working now because my mood is good now and i can work properly . So afcouse your work is dependent on your mood.