Beware of panic sell - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Beware of panic sell

I agree with you mate we need to be doing more research before investing in  any coin,and panicking to sell when a loss is experienced after purchasing a coin is not good but let's always try to have patience of recovery though it might take some time to see good results.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • Useful or interesting 1

It is absolutely true that time is part of the workings of cryptocurrencies, especially when waiting for the coins we have bought, so rushing to a decision is a reason to lose money.  We have to be patient when the price of the coins we buy falls.

1 hour ago, George10 said:

I agree with you mate we need to be doing more research before investing in  any coin,and panicking to sell when a loss is experienced after purchasing a coin is not good but let's always try to have patience of recovery though it might take some time to see good results.

Panic sell is often responsible due to lack of proper strategies. Some guys invest in some coins but due to FOMO and selling pressure, they compelled to be a panic seller. If you have not extra resources to cover daily expenses, it will be better to go for short term investment method.  

• +2 1

This is totally evident that time is essential for the work in cryptographic forms of money, particularly when holding up when the monetary standards that we have bought drop, so surging in choices is the purpose behind losing cash. We must be quiet when the cost of the monetary standards that we have purchased falls.

This is totally obvious that time is important for the work in cryptographic forms of money, particularly when holding up when the monetary standards that we have bought drop, so hurrying in choices is the purpose behind losing cash. We must be tolerant when the cost of the monetary standards that we have purchased falls.

18 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Panic sell is often responsible due to lack of proper strategies. Some guys invest in some coins but due to FOMO and selling pressure, they compelled to be a panic seller. If you have not extra resources to cover daily expenses, it will be better to go for short term investment method.  

I agree with you mate for those without enough portfolio to cover their long-term investments it will be better for them go for short term investment but I think this is like leverage trading not so and needs more knowledge and a good strategy.

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, George10 said:

I think this is like leverage trading not so and needs more knowledge and a good strategy.

@George10 Leverage or margin trading needs the additional backup funds to cover the possible losses. So the trading knowledge essential to every newcomers who wish to perform trades on the different trading platforms. 

Yeah,At this moment, I also panic to sell my currency.But Now I see this post and decide that adter somedays I sell my currency. Yeah,many times I sell my currency on a small amount because of my panic.

Buying and selling cryptocurrency is quiet tricky and risky business. One mistake and you will have to bear loss. So when you buy any coin and the value decrease do not panic and sell ,control your emotions and have patience. They always make up its just that you need to know the right time to do . Do not hurry. Its a game of patience.

Edited by Roop
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

When the talk coin was started trading the price went upto 200 sats then after one day the price was around 90 sats and I am sure many people have sold their almost all the talk only some of them and then after the two days the price again reached 192 sats. So, the lessons you have to learn is the price goes up and down but you should be stable and have correct plan when to buy and when to sell and how much profit you will get and all.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/12/2020 at 10:59 PM, hani20980 said:

if the price fall be patient and wait until it recover

At first, I sugget to look market properly and analyse the past performance of the coin. And if you think project is good, then investing while it's pumping is more risky as we may see pull back and because of Panic, people just dump their tokens in loss.

So wait some time and let price come to the level you want and you can make your entry and in this case the risk is comparitively low. We need to keep patience but we will get good profit using this strategy.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think we should be patience enough when the price of currency goes down,  we should learn to hold on till a little time until the price rise again. Panic sale is dangerous and it's not good for business. 

3 hours ago, agostinasocobehres said:

You are right, many times we panic but it is part of working in the world of cryptography. But we must not despair and sell at a low price. It is very important that we are patient and give the price time, as it can go up and down continuously.

@agostinasocobehres True. The time will come to us to we make a profit, in investing and trading industry we should first know how to be wait all the time, if rushing uses in everyday  situation then we will gain nothing. Its is important to analyze every aspect in the market that will affect in our decision. Increase or decrease in price we should always decide properly to avoid losses.

• +2 1

That is absolutely right and I have face this matter you know I buy a coins in low price and after some time it goes more down upto 20% so I was so worried about that and then I was about to sell it in loss but my friends suggest me that be patient and it must be pump so agree with the idea and I see a huge pump so you are absolutely right we have to be patient if we buy some coins..

• +3 1

In my opinion this is a good suggestion for all of us. Now a days there is a situation of panic everywhere. Everyone is making decisions in hurry. The prices of the talk tokens are changing Quickly and adversely so everyone is in rush to sell them. But i support the idea of no rush. Just be patient and all the problems will be resolved.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

An expert trader is not easily affected by the price drop, but rather depends in the buying and selling process on price charts and the expectations of experts and owners of large platforms on Twitter who always share their expectations, as the price is a supply and demand and therefore it is natural to decrease a little before the big rise

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You need to analyze the currency market and follow up the prices. You will know that every drop is followed by an increase in the price, so do not worry when prices drop. Buy more and be patient. Set goals with you and waive them.

the main point in the trading is to choose good and strong coin to trade on it, you are right @hani20980, i buyed before TOMO with 0.8$, 0.7$ and 0.6$ with different quantity in different time, the averrage of all buyed quantity is 323TOMO with 0.74$ and i'm sell it today with 0.78$, i waited some days and i get my capital with earning of 5%.

• +1 1

Patience is the most common thing we learn from trading cryptocurrencies. So we discover that there is no need to panic and sell quickly if the currency is strong and its profit is guaranteed. In fact, while we see negative indicators and we are afraid and sell quickly, on the other hand, successful investors see great opportunities in this to increase their fortunes by buying currencies at the lowest prices.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

That is absolutely right and I have face this matter you know I buy a coins in low price and after some time it goes more down upto 20% so I was so worried about that and then I was about to sell it in loss but my friends suggest me that be patient and it must be pump so agree with the idea and I see a huge pump so you are absolutely right we have to be patient if we buy some coins..

This is a common problem @Mark wood. I too have been a victim of FOMO ( Fear Of Missing Out ). It has happened many times that when I buy a coin/token it's price falls by 20%, 30% or even 50%. This kind of situation tempts a person to sell at a loss and then you loose more than you could gain. It is a good idea to be patient because after some time the price might rise again and you could gain a good profit from it.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes you are right and we have to research about every coin before bought and then we have to keep the coin for a long period and then we have to sell at the time when market goes up.

• +1 1

In some cases selling when the dread of falling is the best insight, now and then frenzy to safeguard capital is a higher priority than an alarm for losing on a solitary exchange, since alarm makes us sell our monetary forms at a low cost, and in this way, we will have the option to accomplish misfortunes just, so we should consistently pick the reported sentence, the great venture, and the great cost.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 11:14 PM, hani20980 said:

I beleive that it's normal to feel panic when you buy a coin and it fall in price but if you bought a trusted

or a high quality coin why you have to sell it with lost ? always there is a recover in the price and then

you can sell and buy again in a lower price and the most important is always we need to do a full

research about any coin before we decide to buy it make sure that they have a good project and

actif team behind it after that you can buy it but always buy at the lowest price possible and then

if the price fall be patient and wait until it recover

Thank you for all this information and we shouldn’t fall in panic for the price of a coin. Today or tomorrow it will increase then we can sell them and get a good profit. But for panic we shouldn’t sell them doing our loss     

39 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

This is a common problem @Mark wood. I too have been a victim of FOMO ( Fear Of Missing Out ). It has happened many times that when I buy a coin/token it's price falls by 20%, 30% or even 50%. This kind of situation tempts a person to sell at a loss and then you loose more than you could gain. It is a good idea to be patient because after some time the price might rise again and you could gain a good profit from it.

Exactly if we see loss then we have to be patient because if we sell in loss so it is better to leave it and be patient so after some times even after a month if it pump so also is a good idea but the main thing in trading is patient..

• +2 1