BTC similarities with pattern from 2016 - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptovlek

BTC similarities with pattern from 2016

Yes, when you study the movement of chart of 2016, you will notice a whole lot of similarities with slight differences, but we hope these years pattern stays longer than the preceding year

• Useful or interesting 1

You can expect what will happen in the next year depending on what happened in previous years, but in general It is possible to choose specific dates and time intervals on which we base our expectations, but the technical analysis and follow-up of the supports, resistances, volume and the acquisition ratio is what will determine what will happen

• Useful or interesting 2

11 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

If 2017 is repeated it will go higher than $100k.

We are all hoping to see that history repeats itself because it will give many investors oppotunity to make reasonable amount of profits to there various wallets so the earlier the better for us since volatility is the nature of Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These similarities may ended as the pattern has a breakout earlier from 2016 but maybe a few days are not important. The next year similariities with 2017 will be important now that we hope that the Bitcoin chart will make. It will mean a very higher price for Bitcoin and more and better profit for all of us.

I didn't monitor bitcoin and crypto trend back in 2016 and 2017 but I think there has never been such a lengthy bull run in the past. The current bull run has started 3 or 4 months ago without any considerable bearish movement in the middle. Don't just focus on high prices you see these days. This situation did not happen 3 years ago. In 2017, bitcoin set an ATH and dropped fast but today it is ascending with such a speed as if it doesn't want to fall anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think we can make more distinguish in the bitcoin price for sometimes now but the price may gose up unexpectedly because Bitcoin crypto currencies is so special that can impress its customers and make them have profitable income

I made this post at $ 16.000 and it went very high and very faster than I thought. There was no correction at $20,000 only a minor one that does not count at all. Price is fueled by events and market sentiment is still bullish. I warn about a correction that is always in the textbook, however it is not an advice. After we broke $20k the price kept rising and probably it will rise more. I give a good possibility for 2017 to be repeated in 2021 but this will make Bitcoin go in prices above $ 100,000. I don't know if this can happen or be sustained, we have to be optimistic and realistic too.

On 12/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

bitcoin set an ATH and dropped fast but today it is ascending with such a speed as if it doesn't want to fall anymore.

Let us just hope it remain on the positive side because coins use to drop by the beggining of every year and for that I think we should be watchful of the market so as to avoid losing funds.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/4/2021 at 5:48 PM, marcecripto said:

the cycle would occur on October 19- 2021 and the maximum price would be approximately USD 325,000, according to those who know best.

Thanks for this explanation, I keep trying to read the chart and there is a big possibility this will happen. But it will need to make new all time high soon, perhaps in the beginning of February. Well there is a pattern that in a few days will give us some better information. 

image.png.1c7c6bc24f53faa33626576b21a680ee.png

Your words are correct and the graphs of the bitcoin price increase explain how the value of trade exchange in Bitcoin increased, specifically after the Corona pandemic, which is a safe haven for investment

It is true that the same scenario has almost repeated in 2017-2018, and Bitcoin rose to the highest peak in its history and reached the level of 42,000$, I am not sure that it could reach 200,000$, but now the fear is repeating the downside scenario also because after the rise, the decline will follow.

I agree with you, the pattern is the same after half of the Bitcoin price increase. What is different is that each halving will record a new Bitcoin price record so that after the halving chart a different history will appear, which is getting higher. We can see its history on the charts of each exchange.

• +1 1

History is cyclical so I can say everything we see today has already happened before. Bitcoin and other coins' price behavior reminds our events of 2016 but Bitcoin is already at the $35 000 mark and this is unique. This year Bitcoin reached $42 000 more than double its 2017 ATH, Bitcoin set a new record of active addresses in one day, Bitcoin overcame previous ATH values of mining difficulty and hash rate. I do want to see what happens next. 

• +3 1

On 1/20/2021 at 8:05 AM, MarcusAntonio said:

History is cyclical so I can say everything we see today has already happened before. Bitcoin and other coins' price behavior reminds our events of 2016 but Bitcoin is already at the $35 000 mark and this is unique. This year Bitcoin reached $42 000 more than double its 2017 ATH, Bitcoin set a new record of active addresses in one day, Bitcoin overcame previous ATH values of mining difficulty and hash rate. I do want to see what happens next. 

Later from my post, the pattern changed a little. It could mean two things.

• Either the top was $42000 and the bull run ended,
  • or that there will be a continue in this and the price will make new ATH soon.

Whatever happens, I don't see this bull run lasting until the end of 2021 now. In case it moves higher, it will be a few more months. I see signs of a bubble formation, market prices overheated, FOMO (which however can last longer), too many incredible price discussion, about reaching $250k - $500k and many more that make me think negative for the moment. My opinion could change if there is something fundamental that will change adoption. 

Edited by cryptovlek

the Cryptocurrency marketplace for that I think 2016 will repeat itself this year and many investors will gain lot of profit to there various wallets.reasonable amount of profits to there various wallets so the earlier the better for us since volatility is the nature of Cryptocurrency.

My friend, Bitcoin has gone through fluctuations over time since its inception, but more importantly, the similarities have been repeated for several years and the same fluctuations have been repeated and still are, but at the end of 2020 and now in 2021, the matter will not be similar to the old fluctuations as a result of the international adoption of Bitcoin and companies that I adopt it is difficult to  Fluctuates is in great stability Thank you very much