*How Cryptocurrencies Can Help world Economy and Build a Better Future* - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mubiflow

*How Cryptocurrencies Can Help world Economy and Build a Better Future*

On 11/12/2020 at 9:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to enable economic growth throughout the world, especially in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services. From your own experience how have cryptocurrency contributed to your immediate environment.

please a good answer will help me a lot in my current study thanks you.

Yes, my friend, cryptocurrencies can increase economic growth without fatigue and great effort, so we can replace cryptocurrencies instead of currencies prepared because they are easier to pay and can not be easily lost or stolen unlike coins or banknotes. 

I agree with you, my friend, cryptocurrencies can be of great help to the economy of developing countries. For example, I have read that there are multiple projects related to cryptocurrencies in countries in Africa or Asia that are quite poor, so clearly crypto can help less favored countries.
Regarding your question, I don't know many people from my environment or city that use cryptocurrencies, but I am sure that crypto is a great help to improve in a positive way any environment.

Cryptocurrency help you in this covid-19 critical time you should not too worried about that cryptocurrency help the countries in their economical problems so cryptocurrency is better for every person and every country

My friend, I think that any economy that wants to rise and become a strong and solid economy must or have. Two things are encrypted currency technology and 5g network technology, 5g is a network that gives very huge speeds, and cryptocurrencies help with instant, secure and fast payment via the Internet. Thanks

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies have contributed to creating a reliable financial transaction environment in which everyone enjoys full ownership of their currencies and at the same time great privacy without being bothered by any bank or government agency in controlling their money, these features are really wonderful, and at the same time they are a double-edged sword.

If it done in the appropriate way, I think cryptocurrency will impact alot in the lives of people especially the poor, one would not have or need to get a connection before making it online, all one need is just knowledge 

My friend, the world in the recent period has suffered a lot of economic crises and capital inflation, so cryptocurrencies help the world if they become accredited instead of banknotes but this requires hard work. 

I beileve crypto can really help world economy. If you look at the dollar you can see how much value dissapear in the last 10 years and it's happining because governments can increase the dollar number and it directly affect the value but in crypto we know the total supply and circulation supply. That's why crypto can't lose that much value in the long term.

The government should take the responsibility to educate everyone about the benefits of patronizing cryptocurrencies in the country. We have witnessed how cryptocurrencies contributed for the economic growth of the countries that legalized these currencies

Cryptocurrencies will not help the world economy, just the opposite, they will fasten the pace of the current economical system of the world is collapsing. The future of the economy is in digital currencies and blockchain because they rely on a brilliant technology which offers fast, secure and decentralized storing of the funds and they are free of inflation.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Dear friend, Bitcoin is one of the current digital currencies but it is one of the best in the world,It has gained a lot of reputation as a digital currency and has contributed a lot financially because you have seen that last year the price of Bitcoin was only 9 to 10 thousand dollars, which means that the price of a Bitcoin in one year has gone up to about 41 thousand dollarsIf you want to develop your country economically then you have to legalize everything by issuing these and the coin market,Currency needs to be given priority as it can reach a country's economic situation very quickly.

In the case of developing countries with high unemployment rates, coding is an appropriate opportunity for residents of these countries to get a job that brings them good income, and thus the purchasing power of these people will improve, which will positively affect the economy of these countries. In addition to the foreign exchange that is being imported into the treasury of these countries due to the population's coding work.

• Useful or interesting 1

As we know cryptocyrrency is banned in some countries I think the developed countries can get more benefit by the cryptocyrrency and they can improve their economic growth and also can make their future secure. 

Cryptocurrency is a good alternative source of income for many peoples. Peoples change their life and they strongly depend on cryptocurrency earning after covid-19. Cryptocurrency has good potential and i think it will create more postive impact on economy and financial sector if cryptocurrencies are legalised

The use of cryptocurrencies has eliminated a lot of unemployment.  Crypto currency is an expensive currency for every country.  I am earning crypto currency which is good for my country.  This is profitable for my country because I am making the country's economic expansion by converting digital currency to Fiat.

Cryptocurrency help in the world economy and built  the future.  Because cryptocurrency is one of the best ways to make money.  And with good knowledge and skills about trading or investing, you can earn more money in a very short time by selecting the appropriate cryptocurrency and trading or investing.  Which will help each person financially and transform them into rich people in a short time.

• +4 1

Trading or investing through cryptocurrency is one of the ways to make money.  Because the market value of cryptocurrency is currently much higher.  Anyone can make a lot of money by trading or investing in cryptocurrencies in a short period of time. Therefore, he must have sufficient knowledge about trading or investing.  The money earned will help each person financially and help create a better future.

The population in developing and underdeveloped countries have increased at an alarming rate leading to unemployment and underemployment. Cryptocurrency can help the people in these countries to earn an additional income or even help the unemployed to earn a living. This will reduce unrest and help create economic development. 

Besides these there are other advantages of Cryptocurrency like faster and quicker transactions. But unfortunately many countries do not accept or legalize Cryptocurrency transactions.

Cryptocurrency is not a problem for any nation. It assists to boost up the economy by enabling citizens to manage their capital to multiply their earnings with the dependable payment methods created by cryptocurrencies. In my location, people are using Bitcoin ATM, using crypto to pay bill, and many more. These all are the positive impacts of cryptocurrencies. 

There is not practical help by the cryptocurrency in any way if you can not make the investments and if you do not have the skill yourself. So the people need to work if they want to get the economically strong.

If we talk about the world economy than there is many others factors also who shapes the world economy the crypto is digital currency and this also working like the other currency it is also use for purchase and sell but if we invest in digital currency than you will take your profit and earn better if you will rich it will good for you and your society because you will do any work than you need others people also and you can help them too so in this way you can help world economy when jobs will produce than future will also good.....

Cryptocurrencies have helped many people improve their economic reality and they have activated new ways of earning through working with them. This work is very easy and enjoyable and produces good income in exchange for the rest of the business, so people began to use these currencies frequently.

The issue is not only related to the ease of financial transfers, but also because transactions in cryptocurrencies get rid of taxes and additional fees, in addition to keeping pace with the era of speed and automation, and this is what makes us march towards a modern era.

Crypto currency without any atom of doubt will be of great help to developing countries to help them elevate further high but unfortunately most of this Countries are yet to accept crypto fully as they believe it is not real enough...

I have not given too much thought about that. I always thought that money would be digital and through the last decade we see that the banks have developed very good apps for ebanking. ecommerce has also soared and the need for digital money is increasing. But the problem is that while we have some digital coins that could be used, governments don't really want them. Bitcoin is not used a lot either because of the high fees and the slow speed of transactions.

I haven't seen any use of crypto around me, except online. My immediate environment has not utilized crypto but I see movement lately and many are thinking about it.