Did they mean should our post rated the same day? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Did they mean should our post rated the same day?

Dear it means that the forum gives you 7 days for gaining reputation for your posts if you created a post on Nov 1 and it will be paid on 8 Nov but if first six days you didn't get payment it does not matter if you got rating on 7th day its fine it will be counted 

To be frank I'm not pretty sure about it , but I assume it to be over a week's rating. One day rating is tough because , the post may not necessarily reach the targeted number of readers and only when lists are read do they ratings. So when we consider the standards of this forum , I reckon they meant to have positive rating by the time of payment. Hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong.

This is a very valuable information for me as I am a beginner. The admins must check on this . The topic discussed above should be made clear. There should be a precise post about the talk token and the Bitcoin payment.

• +1 1

@tiadadip Base on I personally, I think that a punctuation mark of 7 existence was position in classification for the send to be recite by the members and evaluated, gist that this phase is adequate to tell whether the publish was handy or not, and on this footing the donations are remunerated for, really appreciate this your geneui Question.,

It's about the average rating that you can got in all your daily posts if one of them don't get rating no problem but other posts have a lot if rate you can cover unrated post because you need to have more than one on your average rating 

• +2 1

Well i don't know much about the subject matter but my understanding about this is that you can not duplicate your topic. Once your topic is been submitted then you can not create such topic again. Your payment start after seven days.

• +2 1

Yes dear its very good question. Ous attension should be on creating the posts not rating. If our posts are informative and understandable, then our posts will like automatically. But getting positive reputation on same days of creating posts is harmful for your posts even your account. So take care about it.

• +2 1

You get payment on basic of the rating that wil done in a weekend if is positive you get payment in btc and talk tokkens and if it is zero you will payed only in form of talk tokens that take complete process in a weekend so after 2 3 withdraws you will completely understand the process there si still some confusion about this with me also. 

• +2 1

Hi my dear. They said if our post get like in these seven days than we will able to receive our payment. I hope that we receive responses from members to increase knowledge and information on this topic. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in telegram.

More people like you have to continue your work and do the same great work.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

As long as the payment is made after seven days, we will note that the statement needs to be made on the subject within that time, so post valuable facts to make a positive judgment and a good image, and then make a profit.

After completing the first 100 posts, we are paid for 20 useful posts every day for the next seven days. And we must have a positive reputation on every post. We will not be paid btc if any of our posts have only or negative reputation. If our entire 20 posts are saved for seven days then we can get reputation on our posts in seven days.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think within seven days, my friend, because when Yobit gave us all this time to collect the payments for the evaluation, I am working hard to write attractive publications to get a good reputation.

What I understood from the ratings we receive is that, when a rating is not received on the day the topic was written and submitted, it still count on the next day when a rating is given. As you can see that before the work of another Begin's the ratings starts to count.

• +2 1

the posts that we make are rated by the forum commanders that are in the charge of the system. this way the reputation we have will increase with the flow of time & this will result the community & the reputation to increase.

• +2 1

@Guru2020 but bitcoin is more expensive than the talk coin we are earning if you calculate properly. The talk coin we received daily 200 when trade to bitcoin is around 12 to 14 satoshi per single talk coin. So you can see what the market has turn to @Guru2050 

• +2 1

They don’t  longer suggest to assess our guides on the same day, but rather they mean to evaluate them in the 7 days due to the fact our guides are paid after 7 days have exceeded from their creation, and this requires that they be evaluated because they are now not paid for guides that did now not obtain an amazing good fortune rating for everybody.

• +2 1

Dear partner, every post is verified every day.  Post ratings largely depend on the needs of the post.  If the issues are of the best quality then people will give a reputation as acceptable.  Above which the rating is determined.  Everyday posts are done according to the rules of daily ratings. So make sure to create relevant and meaningful posts to increase the ratings.  Which is very important and necessary for everyone.

• +2 1

You will earn 10 talk coins of every useful comment thay reply here. For getting your payment you must get positive reputation. Most important thing you will start receiving payment after 7 days in  cryptotalk campaign in yobit exchange. If you understand the forum rule you will work properly and get your answer

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Techman said:

if you calculate properly. The talk coin we received daily 200 when trade to bitcoin is around 12 to 14 satoshi per single talk coin. So you can see what the market has turn to @Guru2050 

Nevertheless you are absolutely making a solid and reasonable point @Guru2050 the value of talk coin is not encouraging at all considering the start up price and current value. Talk coin is seemingly turning to a shit coin at the market though the trade pair rises but talk keep declining. It a point of question mark?

well reconsider your calculations I think 200 talk is not even up to 0.00012 or 0.00014 satoshi.

• +2 1

I think after browsing the number of comments from fellow members that the payment system here using Talk token will be done after the 50 reviews. Anyway, I wish all the best.

Things can get a little bit complicated on this forum and that's why we have the well experienced members to explain to us and guide us through. We can always look up to them for guidance and I'm sure they won't disappoint us. 

Hello,  from what I understand since I joined cryptotalk,  I got to understand that the post must be rated within six days of making the post,  meaning that it should be rated before the seventh day which is the day of the payment. 

• +2 1

Dear the payment system of new yobit setup for those they get postitve rating and that is not compulsory to receive on same day you have the time of one week to getting good post so create good post for increasing reputation. 

• +2 1

When we post, our posts must be valued. We will post 100 efficiently. And these posts must be useful posts. Then you will get a positive reputation in this forum. If you post correctly, the administrators will be able to give correct answers to your post. As many good posts as you post, you will get a good rating in 1 week.

I think what is important is for our posts to get rated positively before the day of payment and if the ratings comes after the day of payment it won't count.