Did they mean should our post rated the same day? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Did they mean should our post rated the same day?

Dear members I m like a lot of members still we don't understand how it works the new system payment about Cryptotalk campaign.

So I would like to present this topic to express or exchange our opinions about this new system payment condition "Rating post"

According to Yobit new condition "Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative"

My question: 

Did they mean our post should be rated the same day of creation?

Or

Did they mean in 7 days when they revise the post should they find it rated yet?

Please participate fully....!:classic_smile:

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Friends it is very important question but I am also confused about this. I think they count total rating should be positive. 

If daily posts must have positive rating it will create difficulty for us. 

I think it should be clear by admins. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am too not clear about it. Far more i think its like you will be paid weekly and when you are being paid if you have negative rating you will not be getting any payment but if its positive you will be paid there is no problem. Still i would love to know more about it precisely.

• +3 1

This forum has two payment system, one is the talk token payment and the second one is the bitcoin payment so which from this two are you talking about? 

In talk token payment, you will be paid after a week and it will be doubled when you completed the 50 rates per day.

In bitcoin payment, you will be paid after a week but you will just getting paid if someone is giving you a positive rates in that day (1000 sats per rate).

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It is very simple

When you write topics and posts on the day and when the day ends and someone gives you a negative rating on one of the posts, you will not get paid for all the posts for that day.

If you are rated positively on one of the posts, then you will get paid for all existing posts that were deleted because they are duplicate or not useful, then you will not receive payment for them.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/11/2020 at 1:00 PM, tienda said:

Or

Did they mean in 7 days when they revise the post should they find it rated yet?

👇

I think each post has 7 days to be rated after this 7 days if the rating was 0 (not rated) we will get paid

for it in TALK campaign and if the rating was positif we will get paid for it in both TALK campaign and BTC

campaign so each post has 7 days to be rated

On 6/17/2020 at 4:47 PM, Desais said:

Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero.
Payment will be occur in 7 days, so that you have time to get ratings for posts.

Edited by hani20980
  • +4 1

On 11/12/2020 at 12:35 PM, Reyna said:

This forum has two payment system, one is the talk token payment and the second one is the bitcoin payment so which from this two are you talking about? 

In talk token payment, you will be paid after a week and it will be doubled when you completed the 50 rates per day.

In bitcoin payment, you will be paid after a week but you will just getting paid if someone is giving you a positive rates on that day (1000 sats per rate).

@Reyna That is not what the topic is all about, don't just comment on a topic without any relation to it, he is asking about the payment system for Satoshi on which you need to receive first positive reputation before you get paid, and he is asking if this should receive the same day as he created the post or not, don't explain here the payment system, the topic is not about that. 

Edited by Moontong
  • +2 1

You should receive ratings within 7 days of creating that post. Then only that post would be eligible for payment. If the if the rating of that particular day is zero or negative then you won't be eating payment for any of the posts. This rate is called the got average rate. Just keep these things in mind.

• +3 1

I think that your posts are read and checked within 7 days, so if you get positive reviews, you are paid, but if you get negative reviews, money will not be paid to you, so it is better for us to write useful posts through which we get positive reviews.

Edited by Ror43

After a while, we understood everything, and it turns out that your post can be evaluated at any time, and accordingly, you will be able to receive your reward in 7 days. For example, some posts are deleted, and some gain a rating, and of course all this happens within 7 days. therefore, do not panic, because you have a fairly large amount of time!

• +2 1

It's quite simple, you only get paid for posts with positive reputation after you must have completed your first 100 useful posts and made 20 posts per day for 7 days. Your posts will be reviewed within those days and the posts with negative or zero ratings won't be eligible for payment.

• +2 1

Payment has become after a week of your posts, and you will get the work of the talk, and if your posts have received positive reviews, you will get paid in Satoshi currencies

I must commend the efforts of everyone here.

I similarly found it so completed, but I took hours of minutes checking all of your comments.

Thus, i will advice all the new members to often spend time in viewing and reviewing everyone post on a topics they don't know than being giving a different opinion.

• +2 1

It is very important question . I think if you receive positive reputation on your post then you will be paid but your posts receive negative reputation you wouldn't be paid. 

On 11/11/2020 at 8:00 AM, tienda said:

Dear members I m like a lot of members still we don't understand how it works the new system payment about Cryptotalk campaign.

So I would like to present this topic to express or exchange our opinions about this new system payment condition "Rating post"

According to Yobit new condition "Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative"

My question: 

Or

👇

@tienda

The payment system is a way for all users to upload quality content to be rated, the better the subject the easier it will be rated and therefore not everyone will have the same weekly pay and that will encourage the user to that making money publishing good content is an excellent strategy for users to focus on good content.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:30 PM, tienda said:

My question: 

Or

👇

From the rules, I have understood that you should have the post with the like or reputation within 7 days of it being created. so within the seven days if your post gets like or reputation then you will get payment for that post.

Frankly, I do not know a lot about the subject, but I expect that the payment system gives members 7 days for our publications to receive a positive evaluation before reviewing the posts by the supervisors and obtaining financial gains from it.

I don't expect that they want our posts to receive a rating on the same day

• +3 1

It is very simple you do your daily post and after a week they verify how many posts you have valued. If you make 20 posts, maybe of those 20 you only have 10 valued then they will pay you those 10 posts that are valued

I don't know much about these, but I think the posts we post are being evaluated by the super-brothers. You're posting 20 posts a day, here's how you'll be valued at 20 posts. If your post is correct, you will be given a token for it. Those that are wrong will be deleted. Your post will be checked after 7 days.

• +3 1

Well come back dear friends. My friend,  it is not necessary that when we create the posts the people should give rating at that day otherwise we cannot get payement. I think it is wrong. Dear, when create a post you get payement of that post after seven days. In these seven days if people give rating you can get money easily. So don't worry and just create the useful posts. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:00 PM, tienda said:

My question: 

Or

👇

Mate according to new policy your post have 7 days to get reputations.so it doesnot mean that your post should have postive reputations on the same day.After seven days they will revise and check wheather you posts get paid or not.

Hey there I am not clearly knowledgeable about the doubt but I think it is very important that our posts get rated positive if we want our post to be paid. And I think it should be rated within a period of seven days from posting. Create the best content to get rated fastly and get your payment. 

The new payment system means that your post will get a chance of 1 week to get rated , if you got a positive rating during this period you will get paid , and if you get a negative rating during it you wont get paid so for me its fair enough..

If a post is rated positively by you, you will be paid. However, deleting all existing posts because they are not duplicate or effective, you will not be paid for them. Don't get paid for all the posts for the day. It's very easy
When you write the topic and post of the day and when the day ends and someone gives you a negative rating on any one post