BTC/USD price shall rise to 17000$ before a reverse trend - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

BTC/USD price shall rise to 17000$ before a reverse trend

On 11/9/2020 at 4:20 PM, Babubu609 said:

But I suggest being focused at the market price as the price yesterday don't seems to be equal as today we expect a forward increase or decrease in price any time unexpectedly.

Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature which is the main reason why we always see changed in the price of coins in the marketplace and for that reason i think trading manually will be much better compared to the use of treading bot because from my own point of view trading bots will not be as smart as the way human being will be and using them can make someone miss out on chance of earning huge profit.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

29 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature which is the main reason why we always see changed in the price of coins in the marketplace and for that reason i think trading manually will be much better compared to the use of treading bot because from my own point of view trading bots will not be as smart as the way human being will be and using them can make someone miss out on chance of earning huge profit.

When human trade, it a wise idea, just like you said, trading bot can make one miss lot of huge profit opportunities, human can easily check the coin of the market ,although I really know little about bot trading but I will advice for human trading than bot trading 

48 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

human can easily check the coin of the market ,although I really know little about bot trading but I will advice for human trading than bot trading 

Yes trading is done by experience we don't just give instructions to the bot to the trading unless we are busy then we set up a stop loose to avoid lose at unwanted time. Especially in forex trading it is easy to get profit and is easy to lose.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:42 PM, Mubiflow said:

Absolutely right bro I don't think bitcoin is ready to slow down any moment from now I think the bigger investors are now seeing reason they have to invest in this currency as it has taken over the world market. For me I want to see bitcoin use for door to door businesses

I took on your side, but the US election affected the price a little, it went down a bit, but we can see the price rising now, very possible that the price of bitcoin will get over $17000 but we want it to break the $16000 resistance which will give us more hope that it will more likely possible for bitcoin to get to such high price. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I will advice for human trading than bot trading 

It is the best way mate because by that you can even reduce your risk of losing and increasing the chance of earning because when you do trading by yourself you will be monitoring the market which will allow you to know the best time to sell for good profit. Bots are too risky and i can only use them for a very short time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

54 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

It is the best way mate because by that you can even reduce your risk of losing and increasing

Humans can easily monitor the market and strive hard when the market is far favourable, but bot, can't do that, and as you said it better to use bot for a short period,through then one can easily control it

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes trading is done by experience we don't just give instructions to the bot to the trading unless we are busy then we set up a stop loose to avoid lose at unwanted time. Especially in forex trading it is easy to get profit and is easy to lose.

Without good knowledge and experience earning in trading field will be very difficult for anybody and all he/she will encountering will be lose because the experience is what one will apply in order to earn some good profit.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Selling it wasn't a good option , although we have our reason for anything we do, but I would have want them to keep till the end of the month, since we can all see how the price is moving and increasing massively in short period of time

It part of life in the world of cryptocurrency market, when it rise we sell to get profit, some buy smaller coin and invest in them, some would not sell even if it rise, they leave it and set a Target, every thing about traders is just unpredictable.

Traders view there market wisely, as you said, they are very dynamic and they all have a target they set, some wouldn't sell no matter how good the market it because they have already made a target

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Your analysis is great my dear friend and it looks to be on point we might experience a reversal when we hit 17k level as you analyzed it therefore,I think it will be better to cash out by then before a backward movement because it's not known where it will land or find support when it occurs.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, George10 said:

Your analysis is great my dear friend and it looks to be on point we might experience a reversal when we hit 17k level as you analyzed it therefore,I think it will be better to cash out by then before a backward movement because it's not known where it will land or find support when it occurs.

Yes friend @George10 it's not known where it will land! I think when Bitcoin reaches 17,000 dollars we will be in a situation of fear if we exchange our Bitcoin to the dollars or we continue with the hope that it will go far until reaching 20,000 USD. Really it will be a critical situation for us!

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 hours ago, Binfahd said:

Traders view there market wisely, as you said, they are very dynamic and they all have a target they set, some wouldn't sell no matter how good the market it because they have already made a target

Thats true mate, but sometimes it good to sacrifice and sell ,forget about the target and utilitize the chance that come, you would use the chance to create other opportunities, that how life is.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:45 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Humans can easily monitor the market and strive hard when the market is far favourable, but bot, can't do that, and as you said it better to use bot for a short period,through then one can easily control it

Losing hurt a lot that is why i always prefer trading manually everytime because it won't hurt me more than the way losing with trading bot will hurt me, so let us reduce the risk of losing by going for trading manually.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin is in the right way in order to exceed 20 thousand dollars, and this helps other currencies to rise, because their price is related to the price of Bitcoin. So I hope that there will be no bad surprises for us in the future because this field is very difficult and needs patience and analysis

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I really congratulate you on the professional exposure that you have brought us here! Technical analysis is one of the foundations for the commercialization of cryptocurrencies and based on what you say about making decisions, I believe that the smartest thing for us is to sell 50% in order to prevent a future fall that can return to step on 13k and otherwise retain 50% to benefit from the possible rise, which is what most of the analyzes are ensuring. Acting that way we would be playing by winning, winning.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/11/2020 at 10:55 PM, Binfahd said:

It is a good one but also risky because Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature which can make the value crash down at an unexpected time and that is why we sometimes need to reduce the greediness because it can make one lose or miss out on chance of earning some profit from what they Invested.

• +1 4
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

It is a good one but also risky because Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature which can make the value crash down at an unexpected time and that is why we sometimes need to reduce the greediness because it can make one lose or miss out on chance of earning some profit from what they Invested.

Well spoken mate, because of the volatility it make the price to go down at any time and also move in price up at anytime, to avoid greediness, let try to get advice from experts before we insist to hold when we are supposed to sell

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

At the time you have created this topic bitcoin was find out a new support place and two days ago it get so Which lead it price up around now 16.5k usd Which excellent with your anylysis.... But now we are thinking that btc has lot of buyer who support btc to reach up around 17k usd plus..  But bitcoin can repeat its past      history too as 2018  by finding a new support place again..         

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The price of Bitcoin at this time is on the rise and I think it will exceed 18 thousand dollars, but there is a possibility that its price will decrease after that when people start selling to reap profits, but its price will rise quickly, exceeding 20 thousand dollars at the beginning of the year 2021

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

At the time you have created this topic bitcoin was find out a new support place and two days ago it get so Which lead it price up around now 16.5k usd Which excellent with your anylysis.... But now we are thinking that btc has lot of buyer who support btc to reach up around 17k usd plus..  But bitcoin can repeat its past      history too as 2018  by finding a new support place again..         

Bitcoin is a coin with good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace for tht reason i think there is possibility for the value to reach $20,000 early beggining of 2021 because many expert have that prediction and bitcoin is showing good improvement, so i will suggest investors excercise patience so that they can make good profit in few months time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes that's true, when the price is able to hit a 17000 in price. What next, the price is either to go down or go up. One of the two should happen because of that I think base on your post I will examine the market to look for a suitable entry to drive up to 17000

• +2 1

41 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

Bitcoin is a coin with good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace for tht reason i think there is possibility for the value to reach $20,000 early beggining of 2021 because many expert have that prediction and bitcoin is showing good improvement, so i will suggest investors excercise patience so that they can make good profit in few months time.

Friend, I believe that we can expect such a result by summer or autumn without any problems. Because, usually before winter, prices fall, and this may tell us that winter is the time of bears , and accordingly, the impact on prices is noticeable! But I still hope that the result will be very impressive!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The price of Bitcoin did not reach  17,000 $, but it reached its maximum price, which is  16,300 $, and it still fluctuates until now, but many traders expect it to reach  20,000 $, in my personal opinion and my experience, I expect that the last decade with famous central companies is the reason for the great rise in price

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

Friend, I believe that we can expect such a result by summer or autumn without any problems. Because, usually before winter, prices fall, and this may tell us that winter is the time of bears , and accordingly, the impact on prices is noticeable! But I still hope that the result will be very impressive!

Yes my friend let just hope for the best and take the risk of holding because Cryptocurrency is all about taking risk and we fear we might lose out on the chance of earning huge profit to our various accounts for that i think we should be positive on this by holding.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

21 hours ago, magd said:

, I expect that the last decade with famous central companies is the reason for the great rise in price

Exactly 😊 I may agree with you but as the Matter of fact the cryptoworld is always full of surprises and predictions sometimes goes exactly as predicted while sometimes it reversed to unexpected ranges that senses and thinking cannot predicts it correctly.