Inflation: the key factor in the cryptocurrencies adoption. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DennisChannels

Inflation: the key factor in the cryptocurrencies adoption.

With inflation fears but also in some countries inflation already running in very high levels it is important that everyone finds out cryptocurrencies and sees the strentgh in reducing the negative effects of inflation in national fiat money that is dominant in our economies. We find better value in Bitcoin and we prefer to use cryptocurrencies instead of fiat and the rising of inflation is another reason for this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am understand that inflation will be a risk for us now or earlier. Maybe there is not much today but many economies are fail and make mistakes to increase the money supply, this has a problem to make in the prices of goods and when these start rising it is hard to stop them as inflation is rising very fast.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/4/2020 at 10:48 AM, DennisChannels said:

Hello to everyone,

It's clear that we are facing difficult times and I have been listening the same words like it was a mantra: "The world in crisis would accelerate the crypto adoption as a safer value than fiat". At the beginning I didn't understand exactly why, even if those words sounded "heavy" and apparently full of common sense. Since then, I have been reading some posts, tweets and reports explaining what's going on with this topic.

Until now, the most revealing was this tweet: 

It's easy to see there is close relationship (inverse) between the Crypto adoption and the level of inflation of the country. There are more factors, of course, but as you may know, in South America there is a growing interest on cryptocurrencies, specially in countries like Argentina (4th on the previous list) or Venezuela, where the inflation has been killing the economy for decades. Recently I read a report on financialmagnates.com talking about this topic and I just discovered someone already pointed this fact in another post: 

On the other side, and as personal experience, I live in Japan. Here Bitcoin is starting to catch some attention, but until now, cryptocurrencies have been considered not safe or interesting to the average investor or business people (aka salarymen) -- fun fact the BTC anonymous creator signed the paper as "Satoshi Nakamoto"...

Now, COVID-19 pandemic situation has escalated into a global crisis, shaking many economies (in some cases, the previous crisis met this new one) and, like in war times happen, people have invested on vault values like gold, trying to avoid losing money and maintain their economic stability. In my opinion there is a proof that BitCoin is "the electronic gold": for weeks, the chart of gold and bitcoin have been following exactly the same moves (sometimes it was really hard to guess which chart gold and which one is BTC). Right now, and within the BTC typical post-halving cycle, seems we are going to reach even higher levels.

Understanding this last point, it's logical to conclude that in nations suffering harder crisis effects and consequently boosting the inflation of its currencies, people will adopt crypto much easily than other nations were economy is stable and currency remains strong. Still, as I told many times to my closest friends "hey, guys: cryptocurrencies is the future of the economy, start investing now!".

Kind regards!

Something very well explained and thought out my friend, and I think that is the case and it will happen so since every day there is a crisis in the world and the pandemic was one of the largest in this century so far so there may be worse and this caused the fall of the financial market of the world. fiat money in many regions so cryptocurrencies are possible options.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is also a hedge to inflation. It is a way to be ready for the bad things that can happen in an economy. The central banks can print infinite money we are no fools anymore, we will hold the money that is finite and has a fixed supply.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's finally time. Invest while you are comfortable. This slogan will be adopted by advertising companies in order to attract more clients. This is the right time, despite the time that was wasted, there will still be some time to bring more. There are several ways before it becomes difficult, start now and do not wait.

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hello to everyone,

It's clear that we are facing difficult times and I have been listening the same words like it was a mantra: "The world in crisis would accelerate the crypto adoption as a safer value than fiat". At the beginning I didn't understand exactly why, even if those words sounded "heavy" and apparently full of common sense. Since then, I have been reading some posts, tweets and reports explaining what's going on with this topic.

It's easy to see there is close relationship (inverse) between the Crypto adoption and the level of inflation of the country. There are more factors, of course, but as you may know, in South America there is a growing interest on cryptocurrencies, specially in countries like Argentina (4th on the previous list) or Venezuela, where the inflation has been killing the economy for decades. Recently I read a report on financialmagnates.com talking about this topic and I just discovered someone already pointed this fact in another post: 

On the other side, and as personal experience, I live in Japan. Here Bitcoin is starting to catch some attention, but until now, cryptocurrencies have been considered not safe or interesting to the average investor or business people (aka salarymen) -- fun fact the BTC anonymous creator signed the paper as "Satoshi Nakamoto"...

Now, COVID-19 pandemic situation has escalated into a global crisis, shaking many economies (in some cases, the previous crisis met this new one) and, like in war times happen, people have invested on vault values like gold, trying to avoid losing money and maintain their economic stability. In my opinion there is a proof that BitCoin is "the electronic gold": for weeks, the chart of gold and bitcoin have been following exactly the same moves (sometimes it was really hard to guess which chart gold and which one is BTC). Right now, and within the BTC typical post-halving cycle, seems we are going to reach even higher levels.

Understanding this last point, it's logical to conclude that in nations suffering harder crisis effects and consequently boosting the inflation of its currencies, people will adopt crypto much easily than other nations were economy is stable and currency remains strong. Still, as I told many times to my closest friends "hey, guys: cryptocurrencies is the future of the economy, start investing now!".

Kind regards!

In fact, this year has been a very difficult year for the world economy, some countries have implemented the use of cryptocurrencies in some things and this is an advance for the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in the world.

• +1 1

Hello to everyone,

Kind regards!

Really this year has been a great publicity for cryptocurrencies every day cryptocurrencies continue to increase their reputation and as a result of such increasing popularity we can see a BTC worth more than $ 20,000.

• +1 1

On 11/4/2020 at 7:48 PM, DennisChannels said:

Hello to everyone,

Kind regards!

Crypto currency is the most secure and good system and in this market peoples change their life and so many peoples still invest in this business because this is the future of the world and we can use this in future becasue this is going to be legal in all over the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In addition to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies, the fact that it has a high resistance level towards inflationary tendencies that attract many people worldwide to start accepting these coins especially the time of covid-19 pandemic. This would result in reduction in the value of funds and that is a huge advantage.

• +1 1

Bitcoin became the savior of crises, those who are on the way or adopted yet Bitcoin for their system because they are in crisis or on the way to the crisis. And when we see a such countries with high inflation, they have nothing to do to recover their economy system, so they turn to cryptocurrency as a solution.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, you are right, inflation is a determining factor for the mass adoption of crypto. This year the traditional market has had problems and there has been higher inflation, so cryptocurrencies have become an excellent refuge from all these problems, especially in the poorest countries whose currency is devalued.

• +1 1

There is no relationship between economic problems in countries and Bitcoin, so do not tire yourselves in this matter. Countries will not be able to take risks and rely on Bitcoin because it is an unknown and insecure currency, so it is impossible for this to happen. Countries can overcome the crisis without Bitcoin.Bitcoin is for us to benefit from it, not for countries

• +1 1

I think that the countries who might be using this as their excuse because of the failure in their economy is a proof of poor governance. If ever a country is facing a problem or crisis in their society, they should be able to solve it with the way on how it should be solved. I would say that, if they wanted to adopt crypto currency it should be because they wanted to do it and not because of other things. If ever they only adopt crypto currency because of inflation, then maybe there would be a time as well when people who use crypto currency would encounter problems when the inflation is already resolved.

High debt, inflation and economic uncertainty creates huge problems especially to smaller countries that have weaker fundamentals, but also devastates the poor population of the wealthiest countries. Inflation is not right now established because we are living in lockdowns and in recession but the money added to economies to sustain the companies that are failing and their stocks will create a bubble and rising inflation of goods and services will be the result. I don't think that most cryptocurrencies are capable to help. Bitcoin is one but I haven't seen this counter inflation features in anything else.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:49 PM, Froshk said:

Adoption of cryptocurrencies has great reduced the effect of inflation that is caused by the traditional fiat currencies, Although many are still yet to switch sides I believe cryptocurrencies are a great cure from the inflation disease!! 

There are many other reason to adopt crypto like the anonymity and not being traced or watched by someone, as the crypto transaction can be traced at some point but not in the deep details.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Inflation has always been a major challenge with the fiat currency, the policies could be the reasons for that and obviously cryptocurrencies have provided solutions to these problem through decentralized operations and processes 

I agree with you, the adoption of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day, many people do not know anything about cryptocurrencies or bitcoin yet, so the next ten years will witness a real revolution in the use of blockchain around the world.

• +1 1

That is true, people are attracted by crypto because it is an asset that you can invest and expect big returns die to it's volatile, but also because of that bitcoin would never be real money but forever stay an asset.

I see many people making a speculation about cryptocurrency to take in place of fiat currency i think this is a wrong mindset this can never be possible all what i believe is that people will still continue to use fiat currency as their day to day activity but crypto will serve as an investment asset.

You have to see the positive side of this and that is that in the face of crises in the world, cryptocurrencies are the solution and this makes us determine the good steps that cryptocurrencies are taking in the world, where there is more news in their favor and not so many prohibitions.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, I agree with you, the annual US dollar inflation has made all American and international companies seriously looking towards buying and adopting cryptocurrencies. Amazon has already put in place a plan to buy Bitcoin because it resembles a gold and is limited in number, so it is impossible to inflate it in the future, unlike the dollar, which is inflated annually by printing a huge number of it  Every year $ 1 trillion dollars thanks

• +4 1

Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies will be more popular every day, taking into account this we can always build our lives around this, knowing that cryptocurrencies will be more used we must take advantage of this digital age to continue proliferating.

• +5 1

Thank you to all friends for this wonderful discussion. Indeed, I believe in the power of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, as it may save us from various things such as unemployment and inflation as well as it was reported by friends. So let us work hard publicly and be a reason to save our country from many things using cryptocurrencies

in these days the price of the Bitcoin is going high and you can see the inflation in the market of the Bitcoin and one thing I want to tell you that due to the inflation in the market of the Bitcoin the price of the Bitcoin is falling in this time

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, that's what you're saying in. My opinion is true%, of course the world and the global economy are in a big crisis, and they need something to get them out of this crisis, which cryptocurrencies are the most appropriate option to get out of inflation and the global economic crisis. 

• Useful or interesting 1