Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

El 4/11/2020 a las 3:51, kizz dijo:

Leí algunas publicaciones para principiantes de que están renunciando a las criptomonedas porque se necesita mucho tiempo para ganarlas. En mi opinión, para que tengas éxito necesitas más esfuerzo, necesitas invertir tiempo y paciencia. ¡No te rindas fácilmente! Esa es la regla en criptografía, debes perseverar y seguir esperando. Realmente necesitas arriesgarte cuando se trata de cripto. No seas pesimista porque todos seremos exitosos algún día. ¿Cuál es su consejo para los principiantes que están renunciando a ganar dinero con cripto? 

Everything requires a great effort so this is not something easy, it is good that it motivates people who want to leave this wonderful world, my advice would be not to give up since the good always comes, you just have to always move forward and not give up.

• +2 1

I think any begginer shouldn't do this. If you want to be successful you have to be wait. If you give up you can't be successful in life.

i agree with this , earning money is not easy neither in crypto nor anywhere else , everything need effort and patience and at the end experienced people and those who put effort to learn will gain good profits , working in crypto require patience because maybe some deals take short time to make profits but for a 10x profit sometimes it takes a long time for more than a year so giving up won't be a solution because even working in another field won't make them rich fast

• +3 1

the best rule in this life is " Don't give up ",so crypto like the life ,we always have to work hard 
and learn from our mistakes ,then we will make success.

• +1 1

I understand that a lot of us tend to get demoralised at ease on crypto trading, but one thing is important know the basics understanding and patience.

Dear mate if i get this topic right , is that you should continue your hustle in the cryto. If it's so then that's correct you should continue working hard on this platform. Thanks 

• +1 1

Yes,you  are right frien. I believe that every difficult beginning makes a good endin. Crypto is such a site that was very difficult first.but naw it is easy to get success in life by esrning.so i will never give up cryptotalk.            

Very true. Giving up is a sign of defeat. Persistency is what we need to get to the top. The road usually looks rough but when we are patient and persistent we will be successful at the end of the journey. So my friends we should be hard working in this platform, it's for our own good.

Valuable in our handiwork is that we be uncomplaining and toil vigorously whatsoever the scenery of exert yourself and in the discipline of cryptocurrencies we overty a quantity of time and patience to befall experts and with time as healthy as insistence and be successful grueling we secure I we covet accordingly we must by no means bequeath up our composition.

In any field no one instantly success especially in crypto  there we will be need patience, new comers give up because there are several reason like they invest in wrong coin, impatience lack of knowledge,

so if we select any field to earn money then we need to have all qualities, and at any situations don't leave hopes stay strong and never give up.

Thats one way to put it but crypto has a long way to go and we need to stand with that because if we do , we can be able to develop that powerful story behind it, there is a hope in crypto currency a hope we have not seen in a while and I do believe its going to be that one that really puts us in that powerful strong position to be able to stand strong and build on it that is how powerful this story is

• +2 1

Nothing can be achieved easily without working hard. But as we are human this is a nature of us we want the success so early and quickly. If we want to be succeed in life we have to move forward step by step by keeping patience and courage. 

The goal is life! Of course, my friend! We all start somewhere, although many people really want to get everything in an instant and become a professional! This is a problem, because we must not be afraid of anything, move towards our goal, make mistakes, fall and get up. We have a great future! The most important thing for us is to set a certain goal and move towards it, our great future depends on it!

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

All areas, even in our daily life, need a lot of patience, fatigue and hard work, but for new members, due to lack of knowledge, and making mistakes, they quickly get bored and give up, we have to take advantage of our mistakes and the mistakes of others as well, and we must strive to acquire knowledge because it is the basis of our work here.

Its true @Kenan12 new members easily give up when they face any problem, because they have not the confidence to fight back they always blame himself ,

when they made any mistake are loss money, its not their fault its all because of their low experience, but its not permanent once they gain experience and analysis their mistake then they also success in their life. 

• +1 1

Your word give motivation to new users.. Some beginners start with some goals but after some time give up due to some reasons. Every platoform require consistent work to improve your skills and earning. GbaThats why you get motivated from others and do your job with Good mindset. Give up is not the solution of anything. 

1 hour ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

This is quite clear, my friend. Anyone who enters a new field is exposed to many problems and dangers on his way, but we should not give up and stop there. Reasons for these problems must be found and solutions to them, so that we avoid them in the coming experiences

Yes @Kenan12  every problem have one solution there is not need to give up because of that problem, if we take expert members opinion then they give right solution,

but new members fail in that issue that's why they give up so in my opinion expert opinion always better for us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes friend you are right most of new mumber left crypto due to different reason. Who can't  face problem can not get success. So never give up if you want to achive some things. Because most of time we face problem in posting, trading and investment, so it not means to give up. Work hard anf get success. 

• +1 1

It's easy for some people who are looking to get rich quick to give up when they have a little problem like not receiving their payment on time or it's not as much as they hoped for. We should just keep working hard so we know how to make even more through other suggestions by members of the forum. There are lots of things to gain from this forum aside the token we get.

• +2 1

Forum have so many rules. First rule was fulfill unique 100 post. Durning the fulfill the 100 comments there was a one moment I decided to leave and wanted to give up.Bt I try to understand that is not a perfect time to give up..If I want achievement I have to work hard and I choose to stay in forum and started to continue the work.

Giving up on these forum or the crypto currency atmosphere as a whole should not be an option, profitable things requires time, patience and perseverance. 

15 hours ago, Joyita116 said:

Forum have so many rules. First rule was fulfill unique 100 post. Durning the fulfill the 100 comments there was a one moment I decided to leave and wanted to give up.Bt I try to understand that is not a perfect time to give up..If I want achievement I have to work hard and I choose to stay in forum and started to continue the work.

It's best to keep pushing your limit rather than given up at these crucial time 

I agree with you. Even in real life you require to put in maximum effort in whatever work you do and invest a lot of patience. Be optimistic and wait for the time. For all the hardwork you do you will gain the fruit. The world requires hustlers and not the ones who give up easily. 

This is one of the great platform that gives a lot of possibilities to the users. One factor to remind your self is that now no longer every body could come to be a hit on the identical time.I know everything 

Hello everyone, that is why we advise beginners, above all, to read a lot and exhaustively monitor the updated news, on the cryptographic subject, that will give us a basis, to publish more fluently and to be able to work more easily our post.

this information is very useful for beginners which are new in this field. many beginners are those which give up their trying and hopeless. i agree with your idea. we should not give up trying .we should make good efforts and love our work. this will help us in getting  a lot of many and getting good reputation. i like this platform due to its security and safety. it is easy to use and earning money. i recommend you to use it and enjoy your earning.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

@kizz yeah dear you are obviously right. If anyone want to get earning I mean a lot of earning from crypto talk so he should be work hard here with patience. Because patience is the first thing for keeping our work. We should work hard here according to the rules of crypto talk if we want to success. Thanks for the sharing of this piece of information with us. 🥰